• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Because they're cringe

Location profiles are a very low priority rn, nothing's stopping anybody from making them it's just there's bigger fish to fry

ef4adca9b07c9ce8f6be9c8449142569a0e71cb2r1-1280-609v2_hq.jpg

Would this count as immeasureable speed demise?

And i dont think it would be a hyperbole since Fi is just a machine that tells facts and info

"Conquered time" could mean literally anything, like how he ended up being revived due to Ghirahim traveling back in time, or the fact that the Imprisoned could still exist in the present despite Link going back in time to kill Demise. Like, how would this statement be able to be interpreted in such a way that it'd actually be about how Demise is so comically fast that he can travel to any point in time just through sheer speed?

"Conquered time" could mean literally anything, like how he ended up being revived due to Ghirahim traveling back in time, or the fact that the Imprisoned could still exist in the present despite Link going back in time to kill Demise. Like, how would this statement be able to be interpreted in such a way that it'd actually be about how Demise is so comically fast that he can travel to any point in time just through sheer speed?
Ah i see i was replaying Skyward sword when this dialouge popped up and i was like "Oh hey wait a minute he conquered time"

Who added this to Ghirahims profile, bro never comes close to defeating Link in a single blow during their final battle so this statement can't be true unless it's referring to the whole "endless plunge" gimmick he tries pulling off in the fight. That should not be in his AP section, putting it there makes it sound like he's so strong he could one shot Link, hell by proxy one shot Demise.

I mean he doesn't do it in gameplay but if Fi of all people, literally the smartest and most analytical character in the verse, says it, then it should have some merit. It's not like VSBW injected the dialogue into the game

I mean unless she's referring to the endless punge shit then this could just be a rare case of her being just straight up miscalculating. The Imprisoned for example has a statement of being so strong the Master Sword would give Link a 0% chance of winning during that fight, which is backed up by how the only way for Link to win by that point is to shove the sealing spike back into it's head and cannot harm it with normal attacks during the boss fight.

Ghirahim doesn't get something like that, they still have him fail to come close to one shotting Link in his fight, hell later in the fight Fi also suggests to Link to parry Ghirahims blows which, if he truly was so much stronger than Link to the point of apparently being able to one shot, would be an awful piece of advise to give him since Link would lack the strength needed to parry his blows. Block them sure since the Hylian Shield is cracked, but straight up parrying would be out of the question if the gap between them was that big.

Also that comment about how it's not like VSBW put that dialouge into he game is weird, who tf was implying someone here snuck it into the game itself

Granted I'm also in the process of getting scans of the japanese text for the SS bosses like I did with Demise, so who knows if that statement is even there or worded differently. NOA added in fanfiction about Demise creating that dimension he fights Link in, so who knows if they did the same thing with Ghirahim.

It just dawned on me that there have been 4 demon kings (5 if you wanna count Yuga as being one by proxy of taking over Ganon's body and power) in this series and Demise is the weakest one lmao. Also since Kid Icarus was brought up earlier, here's a vs match between Demise and Palutena.

How much damage does the Endless Plunge actually do? Also Fi just straight up... doesn't miscalculate. In fact the Imprisoned statement is partially proof of that. I think a funny joke would have been to have Fi give some extremely low percentage for something to happen only for it to immediately happen right after, but Fi has been right with all of her percentages in the game.

Pretty sure she was talking about Shield Bashing. I think.

Also Fi just straight up... doesn't miscalculate. In fact the Imprisoned statement is partially proof of that. I think a funny joke would have been to have Fi give some extremely low percentage for something to happen only for it to immediately happen right after, but Fi has been right with all of her percentages in the game.
Yeah she's been right, but it's really weird how those other times had actual showings to back them up while here there's just nothing backing up what she says in that instant.

Pretty sure she was talking about Shield Bashing. I think.
Yeah, shield bashing is how Link parries attacks which like I said, wouldn't parry anything if he was so much weaker than Ghirahim that he'd be one shot. If the gap was that large the most he'd do is just simply block attacks not fully parry them.

Since when does transcending time make it 4-D? Time is one dimension, and the context of the master sword is how it lets link go back and forward in time with the pedestal

Bad news guys, TotK is officially out of popularity and we’ve only got 2 profiles down. Was seriously hoping we’d have about two dozen finished at this point.

Bad news guys, TotK is officially out of popularity and we’ve only got 2 profiles down. Was seriously hoping we’d have about two dozen finished at this point.
Bro there ain't even 24 mfs in TOTK to make profiles for...
And we'd have had at least 4 but you said you wanted to do Sidon and shit so I stopped, that's on you

Speaking of that bro's LS is shameful.... Especially when bro's got feats,
like **** Zack 1 minute into FF7^2 has what looks like a Class 25/50 feat.
or literally just swinging his ******* sword at FTE in some of his basic moves.

Last edited:
Speaking of that bro's LS is shameful.... Especially when bro's got feats,
like **** Zack 1 minute into FF^7 has what looks like a Class 25/50 feat.
or literally just swinging his ******* sword at FTE in some of his basic moves.
Wha...? Hold on * checks profile * The frig? That should be Class M, even mooks have a Class 10 feat.

Back