• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I'd expect higher, tearing stuff apart can be kinda high.

Post sauce, I wanna see it, I've done like 80 random tearing calcs over the past few months.

btw just wanted to mention that i was messing around with the meteor baseball feat and calculated the destruction of the first planet.
The results i got were like ~1.5e+40 joules aka half of Low 4-C. He destroys around 10 planets in total and we could've multiplied it by 10 and gotten straight up Low 4-C...but the problem is that every single planet gets progressively bigger. At this point the destruction of the planets, or rather the speed of their destruction may breach light speed since even the first planet's debris move at 0.23c. Overall the feat is probably like High 4-C

Just calc em as you see em till it becomes impossible.
Once it hits FTL, well, idk, just do GBE? Or maybe just use the previous result as a placeholder?

Now that im actually looking properly there were no cracks before kirby started tearing at the wall. This means that it is indeed viable to use tensile strength.

If i remember correctly my calculations got me ~10m length, ~3m height and 37cm~ width or sth along the lines. Using this and MPA of concrete we get 3018359.36 kg or 3018.35936 tons or Class M

Using the values you said, I got like 1207 tons for that wall feat, so like, Class M seems to be aight?

Using the values you said, I got like 1207 tons for that wall feat, so like, Class M seems to be aight?
My values may be inaccurate since I barely remember it. I've got some pixel scaling so i might do the feat in 3 hours once i wake up.

Also i think we may have used different tensile strength. I used the tensile strength of concrete which is 5 MPa

If you wanna do it, ya should, I have a lot of calcs I gotta do within the next few days, need to divide my time appropriately, I'll do it if others can't tho.

If you wanna do it, ya should, I have a lot of calcs I gotta do within the next few days, need to divide my time appropriately, I'll do it if others can't tho.
I'll tell you if i can't.
You see im probably gonna spend the next Thursday-friday upgrading pokemon

Mewtwo doesn’t start with mind hax
neither does Forgo when it comes to combat, he mind haxed people off screen similarly to mewtwo but he didn't try to mind hax kirby in their fight.
What i mean is, it would be the two of them beating the living hell out of each other until one or the other figures out they should probably use it, in which case it would probably be mewtwo due to his extraordinary genius intellect.
Anyways let's not talk about vs threads here, this is a CRT

Would it actually scale to his inhale he is shown to control things he mouthful modes
Mouthful mode is a powerup so it might just scale to that but if not I think it's just a general feat, it's not done by inhaling

yeah but not by inhaling, i'd assume that to just be a general feat

Just wanted to mention sth peculiar.
I just noticed that when Void Termina summons his swords, the handles covering his hands are made of master crowns.

I'm not exactly sure why absorbing wouldn't be a full additive process, especially for a character like Fecto Forgo who clearly shows that it assimilates the power of those it absorbs into its own power. That is a pretty blatant additive process in my opinion.

Also, I don't think applying real life to a world where a 20 cm pink ball of concentrated genocide inhales things several times its size is the most logically sound thing. I understand reality should still be a factor, but still. Plus, the bit about Elfilin does further support this as Elfilin's portal ability would essentially be added to Fecto Forgo's to create Fecto Elfilis' superior ability.
Absorption can work in many ways,
  • it can make one sum its tier+the tier of a victim+gain all its abilities,
  • it can give 1 of the latter 2 things and only parts of the other
  • it can be only parts of both
  • and it can give any of the above without a consistency to always gain the maximum gained from the power
Fecto gains power from victims, but that's not the same as gaining their whole tiers, separately from that he gains some of their abilities.

You can replace real life with how the ability has shown to work in fiction and we would have much the same. Well, Elfilin absorbed/fused the reborn Fecto, so if he is still unable to use portals as good as Fecto then that gives less credit to the absorption. Fecto Forgo was already able to use portals, we don't know if it was because of Elfilin that their ability to do that because better or if it was already that good.

@Eficiente Also, if you don't mind, I'd like you to see my profile for Fecto Elfilis. I'm mainly concerned about the AP tiers in terms of what I wanted your thoughts on, as that's relevant to what I'm discussing with you here.
Well, that's mostly on the same topic as what we were talking about before, aside from that some minor nitpicks
  • Undoing the connection between Popstar and the Forgotten Land by Fecto Elfilis would only be hax/using abilities.
  • Elfilis and Fecto Forgo being 2 halves can still led them to have different powers and forms, they don't necessarily have the same power by that fact alone, if it helps.
  • According to this Soul Forgo gained power from Morpho because of his soul, idk if they stole those soulsor simply being fused made them somehow able to grow stronger by the time they escaped.
Also can somebody upload this image of Elfilin in the wiki? That's the one I aimed to use but I can't for some reason.

btw just wanted to mention that i was messing around with the meteor baseball feat and calculated the destruction of the first planet.
The results i got were like ~1.5e+40 joules aka half of Low 4-C. He destroys around 10 planets in total and we could've multiplied it by 10 and gotten straight up Low 4-C...but the problem is that every single planet gets progressively bigger. At this point the destruction of the planets, or rather the speed of their destruction may breach light speed since even the first planet's debris move at 0.23c. Overall the feat is probably like High 4-C
Those are not planets.
Also if you do calc it, note that kirby is 8 inches, not just 20cm
He's 20cm first, that's the stated measure used in Japan. 8 inches, which is not technically the same, is what they had to say in America.
Mouthful mode is a powerup so it might just scale to that but if not I think it's just a general feat, it's not done by inhaling
technically both actions are done by kirby's mouth
Well, it's portrayed as a new power he gained and it can even beat enemies he can't otherwise, what about it?
Just wanted to mention sth peculiar.
I just noticed that when Void Termina summons his swords, the handles covering his hands are made of master crowns.
Decorative. It would need a statement to mean something, unlike the other Master Crown things he does that the profile is careful to go over.

Speaking of calcs, a calc or pixelscaling to give numers at how much can Kirby stretch his body based on that truck feat would come in handy in a blog. I would like to say that this would be for fun too but it somewhat has value and would be in his profile.

I don't need to, if you don't feel like saying why they are then do whatever and then if I see a wrong calc in the future I will point out why it's wrong.

I think I'm understanding what you're saying Eficiente, and I genuinely thought 3-C+ Fecto Elfilis would be a thing.

Also, about Morpho Knight, I don't really remember much. I just remember Morpho Knight's gotcha figure says that he absorbed the strongest being in the room

Speaking of calcs, a calc or pixelscaling to give numers at how much can Kirby stretch his body based on that truck feat would come in handy in a blog. I would like to say that this would be for fun too but it somewhat has value and would be in his profile.
I'll add this to my Kirby and the Forgotten Land Assorted Feats blog that I'm currently working on

Also, about Morpho Knight, I don't really remember much. I just remember Morpho Knight's gotcha figure says that he absorbed the strongest being in the room
When I saw that I thought it was a good catch as a reason. But then again he was missing parts of his soul so, idk.

I don't need to, if you don't feel like saying why they are then do whatever and then if I see a wrong calc in the future I will point out why it's wrong.
they are circular objects made of rock that are separated by lightyears. Their circular shape suggest that they are already at bare minimum objects 600km in diameter and clearly aren't asteroids or sth of the sort. The celestial bodies in question also have done the process of "clearing the neighborhood" as there are no notable celestial bodies of comparable size to them in their vicinity. Judging by this we can safely say that all of the objects given to us fit the official criteria necessary to be considered a planet and are thus a planet. There you have it. The only other way one can even try to debunk this is the size inconsistency when kirby hits it which is irrelevant since it is a word destroyer meteor and no matter how you twist it, it wouldn't just be a meter in size and it is thus deemed game limitation-induced foolishness. Another one is the fact that the UFO at the end tanks the meteor, however, considering we're in a world where a giant planet-sized space ship can just casually land on your planet and mechanize it in seconds, it isn't much of a problem for a spaceship to be that large and survive such a meteor.

prove it then
The meteor was about kirby's size and the planets were not even a hundred times bigger and we can't prove it was actually a world destroyer there where 4 of them and speed is a factor

So even if Forgo Leon and Morpho Knight are beings it isn't able to create which would be weird it is from the only kirby so far to have the boss rush mode be canon do we list the phantoms as equipment.

The meteor was about kirby's size and the planets were not even a hundred times bigger and we can't prove it was actually a world destroyer there where 4 of them and speed is a factor

So even if Forgo Leon and Morpho Knight are beings it isn't able to create which would be weird it is from the only kirby so far to have the boss rush mode be canon do we list the phantoms as equipment.
i just proved it though. Meteor being the size of kirby in that one cutscene is just a necessary design inaccuracy since they ain't gonna 3d model a 9000km meteor. We can prove its a world buster because it is literally in the name of the mode. There's town crisis, country crisis and world crisis, suggesting that the meteor endangers the world.
-Another reason is the fact that the developers would need to be high on some good kush to make the minigame about shooting a meteor that can endanger a planet and have the planets be 1 meter in size.
-Yet another reason is the fact that if the planets are actually only 1-2 meters in diameter then Kirby would have to be so precise that he can strike through multiple 1-2 meter sized space objects that are located hundreds of lightyears away from each other in a row, which is the dumbest idea anyone could ever suggest.

Overall, at this point this isn't even funny, the developers are rubbing our faces in the fact that this was a word-endangering meteor that can blast apart planets once hit by kirby. If we go by your logic, kirby shot a massively FTL boulder so hard and precise it was able to hit 10 1-2 meter sized boulders floating in space which are lightyears apart and are conveniently spherical with no reason whatsoever. None of that would make sense and thus, occam's razor suggest that it is a meteor blowing up planets.

There's town crisis, country crisis and world crisis, suggesting that the meteor endangers the world.
Merely names but support.
Another reason is the fact that the developers would need to be high on some good kush to make the minigame about shooting a meteor that can endanger a planet and have the planets be 1 meter in size
Why would it work like that if they aren't planets being destroyed.
Yet another reason is the fact that if the planets are actually only 1-2 meters in diameter then Kirby would have to be so precise that he can strike through multiple 1-2 meter sized space objects that are located hundreds of lightyears away from each other in a row, which is the dumbest idea anyone could ever suggest.
They're lightyears apart the odds of either are realistic less than one percent either way.
spherical with no reason whatsoever.
Like planet popstar the star shaped planet and its moon which is a crescent follow astrophysics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back