• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Kirby clash swords with MK for several seconds? That'd scale in LS

... But yeah even if it's just via TK a LS rating can be added

Doesn't Kirby clash swords with MK for several seconds? That'd scale in LS

... But yeah even if it's just via TK a LS rating can be added
Mk never overpowers anyone with tk so i think it's fair to make a separate rating for it.

He'd be
Multi-stellar, Class [?] with telekinesis

Mk never overpowers anyone with tk so i think it's fair to make a separate rating for it.

He'd be
Multi-stellar, Class [?] with telekinesis
Please pay more attention to the communication going on
The one that's energy-based scales to Kirby & co., the one that uses air to lift rocks can technically be calc'd, if it's pointless.
With the TK the Jamba Heart gave him he can trap targets in energy as they struggle to get out and can move them around at will, his TK being to get energy into things to control them and so while the range isn't multi-stellar, the potency is.

This thing you want to calc is not even TK but Air and Earth Manip, he can't telekinetically do whatever he wants with targets, he uses air to control things and can raise boulders.

Please pay more attention to the communication going on

With the TK the Jamba Heart gave him he can trap targets in energy as they struggle to get out and can move them around at will, his TK being to get energy into things to control them and so while the range isn't multi-stellar, the potency is.

This thing you want to calc is not even TK but Air and Earth Manip, he can't telekinetically do whatever he wants with targets, he uses air to control things and can raise boulders.
Jamba heart boost shouldn't count since he never restricts anyone using tk in forgotten lands.

That has no structure as you were not paying attention. You can't just say that MK should have "Multi-stellar, Class [?] with telekinesis" LS when the latter isn't TK, you just quoted me saying that what he has there is no TK. Idk if you get my meaning.

----
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Morpho_Knight?diff=7551213&oldid=7547516

Morpho Knight's profile was updated with the stuff here.
What? He literally lifts rocks in the air by using his powers to lift em just like he did when he was jamba heartee, why wouldn't it be TK?

I'm getting somewhat tired of going over this, if anyone else here could do so for me I would appreciate it.

I translated this yesterday

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Eficiente/Kirby:_Specific_translations#4

One of its text seems to say that Popstar is a small planet, using 惑星 rather than Hoshi, which only seems to refer to planets and not stars. If that's the case, the size of Popstar and similar planets in the series would only stay in the size we currently have them as a "Likely" while something smaller takes priority. I hope the why of this is self-explanatory enough with all the other evidence I gathered and what the games present.

Ah nevermind. Doing a quick search to Popstar's page on the Kirby wiki I found another statement of its size, it being "A big, star-shaped planet", so the timeline goes like this
  • Popstar is said to be a small Hoshi many times across the series, Hoshi meaning either star, planet, celestial body or less; if they meant as in planet even once, they meant that it's a small planet, otherwise it's a small "star" because it's not a real star, it's a planet.
  • Early in the time of the second game there might be a statement saying it's a small planet, but the kanjis are blurry.
  • Across the series Popstar is shown to be a bit bigger than other planets, minus in 64 where they were the same size. Should Popstar be small, those could too be small given how the series has many things being smaller than their real-world versions, even a sun.
    • 64 has an Earth-like planet be the same size as Popstar, which would be odd if the former was smaller than Earth, but definitely not impossible, just like that small sun. Other planets of similar size to Popstar are kinda like floating islands.
  • Even tho Earth exists in the Kirby universe, the HWC never found a planet with as much resources as Popstar, which hits weird if it is a small planet. But that's it, it's based on feelings, they could have never ran into a planet with as much resources.
  • The webside for Star Allies claims Popstar is a big planet. Notably, this is a more modern statement that may retcon old ones if they meant that it was a small planet. Granted, the Jap. webside for the game is all around different and lacks the same statement, but the American side clearly has work put into all their animations and stuff.
It's seems that they might have had Popstar as a small planet early on but then never stated that again and even called it a big planet after too many cases of showing it being on a similar size to other planets and making it special for X reasons.

I translated this yesterday

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Eficiente/Kirby:_Specific_translations#4

One of its text seems to say that Popstar is a small planet, using 惑星 rather than Hoshi, which only seems to refer to planets and not stars. If that's the case, the size of Popstar and similar planets in the series would only stay in the size we currently have them as a "Likely" while something smaller takes priority. I hope the why of this is self-explanatory enough with all the other evidence I gathered and what the games present.
Popstar is so large you can't see anything like mountains or continents on it from outer space. If anything, it should be Jupiter sized

That has no basis, you can't just randomly throw in what size it should be with nothing to back it up. The planet looks like a solid rock from space, it's not that the things inside are so deep they can't be seen, but that the way the planet looks like from space and its brightness kinda make no sense.

The planet looks like a solid rock from space, it's not that the things inside are so deep they can't be seen, but that the way the planet looks like from space and its brightness kinda make no sense.
What? If the geographical like mountains and clouds can't be seen from space like our world or any planet in our solar system, it definitely has to do with size. What else would it be?

First of all, even if that was simply the case with Popstar having nothing surreal, you have no proof that it should be specifically Jupiter-sized, you threw in that at random when Jupiter is massive. I already said what it is, the planet looks like a yellow moon from space, that's not because everything in it is really deep but that the logistic there is nonsense they made up. Even ignoring that, this is the brightest celestial body in the universe, it can simply shine too much regardless of its size because they made that up.

See how the moon is pure earth, with "circles" around due to old craters? Popstar seen from space is pure yellow with the same, but some "circles" are shaped like stars because of course they are, we have seen seen things destroy parts of Popstar in Planet Robobot and Star Allies only for yellow rocks to get blown out of Popstar, which makes no sense if it being yellow was only a light effect.

I already proved that in a blog. This is a very basic topic btw, you wouldn't be asking me to prove those things with better focus into it.

I already proved that in a blog. This is a very basic topic btw, you wouldn't be asking me to prove those things with better focus into it.

See how the moon is pure earth, with "circles" around due to old craters? Popstar seen from space is pure yellow with the same, but some "circles" are shaped like stars because of course they are, we have seen seen things destroy parts of Popstar in Planet Robobot and Star Allies only for yellow rocks to get blown out of Popstar, which makes no sense if it being yellow was only a light effect.

Scans? And how does that prove its just light effect? It doesn't look bright at all and how does yellow rocks being blown out mean anything

I don't really feel like being forced to assume that's not trolling, so I'm gonna drop the matter. If you want to keep it then you can make your own thread.

Aside from that, I added Adaptation for Kirby in the sandbox and I will add Resistance to Ice Manip to Morpho and Fecto due to having animations for being frozen and breaking free.

So here's the deal, when are we gonna do the 5-C revisions? The ones for kirby, nightmare and those who overall scale to them? Cause i could probably get a 5-B/5-A blog for Zero out in a jiffy today if necessary

So here's the deal, when are we gonna do the 5-C revisions? The ones for kirby, nightmare and those who overall scale to them? Cause i could probably get a 5-B/5-A blog for Zero out in a jiffy today if necessary
You may want to do that first, because then the thread would become a thread for 5-B/5-A Pre-Canvas Curse Kirby, with 5-C basically being something to fall back on

Also i want to add the dark bonds masks to Meta knight and dedede's tabber so we can have double battles between them and other characters

Well, they would need to be above/superior to 0, high standards. The Dark Matter from DL2 doing his own stuff alone because he has no friends doesn't compare to this Dark Matter (plural) who are up to take over worlds and their leader who when he dies destroys a big ball implied to have been many other Dark Matter and who can create some Dark Matter as an attack.

Well, they would need to be above/superior to 0, high standards. The Dark Matter from DL2 doing his own stuff alone because he has no friends doesn't compare to this Dark Matter (plural) who are up to take over worlds and their leader who when he dies destroys a big ball implied to have been many other Dark Matter and who can create some Dark Matter as an attack.
Yeah, we need to scale Dark Mind and 02 to 5-A. Nightmare, Dark matter swordsman, Gryll and Marx would be 5-C

Regarding Efi's comment on the calc, besides me disagreeing on the ball getting smaller, even if it did, it did so after snashing into the rings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back