• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so its regen that isn't combat applicable?
Who knows, maybe she felt like using her more powerful Soul form would be better, maybe she was taking damage in her true form from her fake form anyway, maybe she could turn into her witch form in the battle but it takes a little bit of time and/or power in a way that doesn't make it worth it. I wouldn't even write it as "Low-Godly over time", we just know she can do it, she didn't do it in combat and wouldn't do it another hypothetical battle.
Also kirby beats up dark matter who have like mid-high regen
Their mid-high comes down to "Get defeated, blow up, heal from that, and getting defeated again will kill you", Kirby's not nullifying sh*t there, rather the stamina of the regen only makes it work on that mid-high level once per battle. This should be intuitive, this makes me think that the Regen page should have examples like this to better illustrate the speed of the regen and its own stamina once a revision is made to make it point this out loud.

theoretically we could calc kirby lifting Dedede's castle. It was done by turning into an air balloon but air balloons don't usually hold castles, not even a hidenburg sized one could, so maybe some ls at least for his balloon form?

Could be worthwhile, wasn't he amped from the plot macguffins?

Castle Dedede would probably be bigger than that going by its level size, maybe one can downscale the size of a normal castle while accounting for the residents' small size.

Castle Dedede would probably be bigger than that going by its level size, maybe one can downscale the size of a normal castle while accounting for the residents' small size.
maybe. Like I said the size of dedede's castle is extremely weird. It's like the castles in mario world where they look small but have rooms spanning dozens of meters inside. Same goes here, it is only shown to be this big

and this big

which is a problem

Updated this gallery of acrobatics and why the Team Kirby games are canon. I like this part in particular

"In Kirby's house from ''Kirby and the Forgotten Land'' he has a book listing past adventures and the Team Kirby games are there, a direct recognition to them in canon. Granted, and needless to say, while Kirby knowing his past adventures is canon, him having wrote of the Team Kirby games isn't canon, as he should have no awareness of it due to not being the same as the Kirbys there. This inclusion and acknowledgment are just cameos, the "past adventures" are "past ''Kirby'' series adventures" in practice rather than the disguise of "Kirby (person)'s past timeline of adventures" in which it presets itself."

as it shows 1 of many cases of we having double standards about things in the wiki, while being on the better side of logic.

Could someone do a correct version based on it or something?

Could someone do a correct version based on it or something?
i have one that used a sphere and it wasn't above the feat we already have. I have talked with Dark Carioca regarding this feat and besides being annoying it also won't give better results if we recalc it.

and its basically crash kirby time stop/slow. Its aura seems to blow up whatever it touches so it is a Dio type time slow/stop

I was messing around and decided to try and calc the giant black ball that Zero controlled (the one we see at the beginning of Kirby's dream land 3). It kinda shattered the rings around popstar so i decided that they need to be considered tangible and have a mass and thus I used 1.35g/cm^3 as it is the density of protein and DM are eyeballs so...
Anyways I got a GBE of 4.4088757e+34 joules (5-A)
And since it has a specific speed at which it shattered the planet's rings I got the KE of 2.3671452484266E+37 joules (5-A)
This should work since KE isn't contradicted and in fact Zero shattered the rings. The speed is sus but its technically 1.3% of SoL so it's sub-rel and should be alright.
What do you think?

I was messing around and decided to try and calc the giant black ball that Zero controlled (the one we see at the beginning of Kirby's dream land 3). It kinda shattered the rings around popstar so i decided that they need to be considered tangible and have a mass and thus I used 1.35g/cm^3 as it is the density of protein and DM are eyeballs so...
Anyways I got a GBE of 4.4088757e+34 joules (5-A)
And since it has a specific speed at which it shattered the planet's rings I got the KE of 2.3671452484266E+37 joules (5-A)
This should work since KE isn't contradicted and in fact Zero shattered the rings. The speed is sus but its technically 1.3% of SoL so it's sub-rel and should be alright.
What do you think?
We don't know if he controlled that, which parts of that were himself, or if the other Dark Matter beings moved on their own, but if his "eye"took it then ig.

Popstar's size is weird there, it kinda looks like all the Dark Matter and those rings are smaller in the inside from how they look from the outside. Or, all the Dark Matter were growing smaller as they got closer to Popstar, which is shown in the intro, and those rings shown inside Popstar were smaller pieces of the ones broken...but then the gamemap shows all the Dark Matter being much bigger than in the intro, did they later grow bigger again? Or was the gamemap exaggerating?

What the gamemap shows at the start and end of the game is something that seems smaller than how all the Dark Matter were at the intro, so I think it's reasonable to say they grew smaller.

Overall, I think the feat's good, but we would need to be very careful to distribute which parts of Zero (The red eye) had parts of the feat, all the black parts of the ball who contributed don't matter as we don't know how many Dark Matter beings they were, only that 0 is 1.

It was like 50 meters inside Popstar while above lands, but it was around 1/3 of Popstar's size while outside Popstar in one panel, then smaller in another panel and then smaller in another panel, then roughly 50 meters inside Popstar as said before.

Edit: Also to note, in the next game a bigger mass of Dark Matter the size of a planet could go inside 1 person. It's redundant, but they use Size Manip.

It was like 50 meters inside Popstar while above lands, but it was around 1/3 of Popstar's size while outside Popstar in one panel, then smaller in another panel and then smaller in another panel, then roughly 50 meters inside Popstar as said before.

Edit: Also to note, in the next game a bigger mass of Dark Matter the size of a planet could go inside 1 person. It's redundant, but they use Size Manip.
I think it is just artistic inaccuracies. We literally see it spread it's tentacles beyond far away mountains on the horizon.

I got 9.2733944285086E+35 joules KE for the eyeball (5-A) or 248.2361797306317 yottatons
As for GBE i got 1.9922809e+32 joules (Low 5-B)

I am only doing GBE for fun though, since the eyeball didn't blow up it isn't usable. KE would work though.

Good news, Kirby blowing up Nova by yeeting Marx comes out at 2.8980416469998E+38 joules or High 5-A

Nova blows up own its own due to being mechanic and too damaged, but Marx took a part of his size in that explosion.

Nova blows up own its own due to being mechanic and too damaged, but Marx took a part of his size in that explosion.
I disagree. The nova blew up after it got hit, thus Marx hitting it is clearly the most important part there. Being too damaged isn't an argument, it was partially damaged and wasn't blowing up into pieces until it got hit. Considering we don't know how its mechanisms work, all we can go by is the visuals. And visuals say that kirby yeeted marx and the nova blew up

Do I need to take some time to elaborate and give examples as to why you're wrong? I think you might be able to understand it on your own.

No scans, it's a logic thing that you failed to see. If it helps you improve, this was likely due to bias. A machine that can blow up if it gets messed up enough can very much not blow up if not messed up enough, and then blow up when damaged some more. It doesn't matter how Nova was already damaged before and that didn't blow him up as there is no proof that that damage would blow him up, but there is proof that Marx hitting him blows him up as he blew up from that. Marx hitting him being the "most important part" is meaningless value to how Marx hit him, we don't knowing how its mechanisms work and how all we can go by is the visuals are redundant info that you redirect w/o any reason to what you claimed, Nova's still a machine, machines can blow up on their own, another machine like Nova even blew up when dying after a rather slow final blow.

In other words, if receiving 10 of damage will blow you up then receiving 9 of damage will not blow you up, but any more damage after that will.

No scans, it's a logic thing that you failed to see. If it helps you improve, this was likely due to bias. A machine that can blow up if it gets messed up enough can very much not blow up if not messed up enough, and then blow up when damaged some more. It doesn't matter how Nova was already damaged before and that didn't blow him up as there is no proof that that damage would blow him up, but there is proof that Marx hitting him blows him up as he blew up from that. Marx hitting him being the "most important part" is meaningless value to how Marx hit him, we don't knowing how its mechanisms work and how all we can go by is the visuals are redundant info that you redirect w/o any reason to what you claimed, Nova's still a machine, machines can blow up on their own, another machine like Nova even blew up when dying after a rather slow final blow.

In other words, if receiving 10 of damage will blow you up then receiving 9 of damage will not blow you up, but any more damage after that will.
How is it that out of this entire essay the only good point that actually debunks my argument is the fact that the robobot nova also blew up?
I admit that it's probably due to mechanisms and thus invalidates the feat but still, you could have just said that part instead of whatever you wrote above.

(Yeah the whole essay was probably a little over the top and unnecessary, especially the opening bit)

I respectfully disagree, especially considering it did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back