• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Dariel Senju

Why is Juubito Country level, while Kurama, a part of the Juubi, stronger than a Juubi jinjuricki that are stronger than the Juubi itself?

I understand but his chakra potential should not have increased since he was part of the juubi

It is true, the scale of power with respect to Narutoverse has serious flaws here, Obito not only should be Planet Level because it is much stronger than Kurama in any of its versions but because it is in the same level of power of Naruto Six Path Sage Mode and Sasuke Rinnegan (must be weaker than both but by almost nothing). It is impossible for Obito Jinchuriki to be only Country Level, Obito is a God Tier of Naruto.

And the same goes for other characters who are stronger than Kurama, like Madara EMS or Hashirama who is more powerful than Madara and Kurama together. Naruto's power levels need to be analyzed and reviewed without a doubt.

Planet level Obito? From where? It's unknown how strong Juubito is. I'm guessing that's why he's at least Country level.

What tier do you think EMS Madara and Hashirama should be?

Kurama's multi-continent scaling is due to him and Naruto recieving a Six Paths boost from Hagoromo himself, and Naruto's chakra cloak form grew thousandfold in power.

Juubito never recieved the same refined level of power, and he never showed such level either to my knowledge.

if its six path kurama then he should be 5-C

Latestxcdxsc

jubito should be atleast high 6-A

i mean even KCM naruto has Country level(he tank jubi Tenpenchii)

1 jubi Bijüdama = Country level

and jubito tank 4 Bijüdama

Burning Full Fingers said:
Planet level Obito? From where? It's unknown how strong Juubito is. I'm guessing that's why he's at least Country level.
What tier do you think EMS Madara and Hashirama should be?

Since when do we know the power of Obito Jinchuriki? Perhaps you have not seen the volumes 67 and 68 of the manga where your power is shown. We know that it is more powerful than the Jubi, according to you Kurama is Multi Continent Level and the Jubi Country Level? That is totally irrational.

The Jubi in its version two with a casual attack is able to create this level of destruction http://www.**********.com/naruto/613/10 (which Kakashi says is on a completely different level from the Bijudamas seen, and Kakashi had recently seen a joint attack between Naruto Kurama Mode and Killer B transformed into Hachibi http://www.**********.com/naruto/609/16, in addition to the blast that launched the Jubi version one that swept mountain ranges of hundreds kilometers like nothing http://www.**********.com/naruto/611/12) and its most powerful attack this Bijudama Hyper Massive http://www.**********.com/naruto/630/8 has to be at least a hundred times more powerful. Obito not only destroyed a barrier that was able to withstand that attack http://www.**********.com/naruto/632/7 with his chakra arms as if nothing http://www.**********.com/naruto/638/14, but did it in his imperfect form of Jinchuriki. Then create 4 of these attacks http://www.**********.com/naruto/644/11 while creating a barrier capable of resisting that level of destruction http://www.**********.com/naruto/644/12 and you are saying that not only do not know how powerful it is but how much is Country Level? What you say does not make any sense.

Gemmysaur said:
Kurama's multi-continent scaling is due to him and Naruto recieving a Six Paths boost from Hagoromo himself, and Naruto's chakra cloak form grew thousandfold in power.

Juubito never recieved the same refined level of power, and he never showed such level either to my knowledge.
Who received this increase of power was Naruto, not Kurama. Kurama Yin still had the same amount of power he had when he was inside Minato, Naruto simply engages the power of Rikudo Sennin obtained with the Kurama chakra. It is as if you said that each of the other 8 Bijuus that were inside received an increase of power when it is not so.

Naruto for his part only obtained half of the power of Hagoromo, while Obito obtained the power of the Jubi which even more power, I would like to know which according to you is a greater power, the Jubi or half of the residual power of Hagoromo?

Most of these feats were calced and wielded Country attack potency at best. Juubito best possible tier is at least 6-B.

The Juubi is beast of nature described not only as a planetary threat but also a beast whose presence alone was compared to that of a planet. This was especially made apparent when it started its transformation into its higher forms.

Consider this Ninjutsu - "Sensing Water Sphere"

Waterball
"A special water sphere made for observations, it senses multiple chakras simultaneously. The water sphere's shape and appearance changes as a response to chakra. There are a variety of sensing methods such as expansion, separation and others."

During the Juubi's transformation, its power rose to the point that it was essentially like another planet in itself.

TP5tHer
4469307-37ae18780de5f41e3dfcd89446f7ec60
The intensity of this presence only increased.

5721019-naruto-3749347

Kurama is not a planetary level being. The Fox made it clear that he doesn't stand a chance against the Beast, even with the other tailed beast fighting alongside him. He could only fight such a force with Naruto's transcendental sage chakra — which is something he must get permission for.

Calm down, I just asked where you got Planet level Obito from. Those feats you brought up are nowhere near Planet level. If Obito is to be upgraded, it's likely not from his own feats, but through powerscaling. Though if you think they're above Country level, I think you can calculate them if you can.

I just said Kurama is at that level when he's empowered by Naruto's Six Paths chakra, not on his own. His war arc form should not be much weaker than BM/BSM Naruto from the war, no reason he should be much weaker than The Last Naruto. I don't know if the Juubi or Juubito should scale from him however. It's true that Kurama himself is just a portion of the Juubi, but he's normally boosted by Naruto's chakra so I don't know if we can scale backwards. I don't know the circumstances of Juubito's tier, but I do know it must have been discussed before but him scaling from Kurama might not have been brought up so I guess we'll wait and see.

I also think Juubito should be MHS+.

I am extremely calm, I do not understand to what comes his request for calm. Well, I do not think I mentioned that for those attacks Obito Jinchuriki must be Planet Level, right? I mention that these attacks far exceed the country level so that it is their tier. And well, I could certainly calculate them as well as someone else who is better than me in calculations, although nevertheless there is not much case I have made several calculations and they have not stopped to nothing, but it can be tried.

Let's recap, Hagoromo's chakra is nothing more than a chakra that belonged to the Jubi in the past and Kurama himself is only a portion of Jubi's own power, it is impossible for Kurama to be more powerful than the Jubi even with such a combination with The chakra obtained from Rikudo. I also do not see logic as Obito is a Top Tier when evidently he is among the God Tiers of Naruto.

And with respect to the latter, Obito Jinchuriki may be much faster than MHS+ at least for the result obtained in this blog https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ruto:_Rasen_Shuriken_and_Deva_Path_Speed_Calc

Okay, sorry that was a misconception. As for the Planet level stuff, you said that in your first message.

The Juubi Hagoromo fought against was much stronger than the one Obito sealed into himself. That was the complete Juubi. The one Obito and Madara sealed into themselves are still missing portions of the bijuu.

Also, what were you trying say about Madara and Hashirama?

I guess for something like this we need Gwyn or Regulator.

Don't worry, nothing happens.

Well Jubi I know, Madara Jubi was missing Kurama Yin and to Obito it lacked almost everything Kurama and Gyuki and I understand that you can not say that they are the same in power. However the Jubi and Obito Jinchuriki showed a power that allow him to enter the God Tiers of Naruto and the Planet Level is open to debates, which if it is impossible is that these are Country Level.

On Madara and Hashirama I mention that they are more powerful than Complete Kurama who would not be Multi Continent Level, but neither should he be so below that level and both Hashirama and Madara are more powerful than him so they must have a higher tier.

Kurama and six path sage mode kurama r not the same thing

so stop comparing bsm/ kurama(who fought against jubito and jubi) to six path sage mode kurama

cause six path sage mode kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bsm/ kurama(who fought against jubito and jubi)

Let's see, as I already mentioned there is no way that Kurama is more powerful than the Jubi or with the chakra that Hagoromo gave Naruto because it is not compared to the unlimited chakra that owns the Jubi and that Naruto Sage Mode and that was only in Your first form, imagine how much is the difference between the first and the third. So much for feats or for powerscaling there is no way that Obito stays with a Country Level, that would be one of the most illogical things on this wiki.

You can message Gwynbleiddd and TheMightyRegulator about this, if you wish.

Juubito's speed definetly needs to be upgraded to MHS+, even Bijuu Sage Naruto had trouble tracking him, Kurama being Multi-Continent is irrelevant to Six Paths chakra as they wer not shown using that mode he was Using KCSM, by the way Kurama was not even using sage chakra if you look at the black around his eyes it was not extended like when sage mode is involved. So scaling to Naruto high 6-A, could be a slight stretch maybe just 6-A then power scaling from him, the Juubi should be far higher, and by extension Juubito should be far higher via powerscaling

Antvasima said:
You can message Gwynbleiddd and TheMightyRegulator about this, if you wish.

Thanks, I warned Gwynbleiddd recently. TheMightyRegulator claims to be semi-active and somewhat busy so better not bother him, let's hope the opinion of the first.

Yeah, definitely their speed should increase since even slow characters like Deva Path have MHS+ feats. As for the Obito Jinchuriki tier, I do not think that I should raise Planet Level like that, that is debatable and we can treat the subject, it can be Small Planet Level, Moon Level even Multi Continent Level according to the solid and logical tests, but Country Level? That's hilarious.

Well, we had several long discussions about it long ago. The people who decided the statistics are barely active any more however, and the rest of us are sick and tired of Naruto revision threads at this point.

First I'll talk about the Jubi

Look I not very knowledgeable about naruto by do you have any feats from the Jubi that proves he is higher then country level other then its final form, cause I don't see these Multi Continent, Moon or Planet level feats, could you post them.

All I hear is the same thing "the jubi can't be that low", unless you have feats then its fine where it is and that hole its much stronger then the biji doesn't call for a massive upgrade as you can be 3x stronger then someone and utterly thrash them. Just because he transformed still doesn't mean he is gaining this unimaginable power you claim he has gotten unless you have actual feats of any of the Jubi's lower forms attacks being multi continent, moon or small planet level.

Note 1: I said 3x stronger as an example, I am not saying the Jubi was only 3x more power then the Biji as he is much more powerful but that in know way shape or for means his lower forms should be upgraded as we all know the higher the tier the wider the gap so just because he transforms it doesn't mean he jumps a tier unless he has feats

Note 2: I am only referring to the Jubi's lower forms not it's final form

Now about Kurama

From what I understand from looking at his profile and reading upper comments is that Kurama has been enhanced and is stronger then when he fought the lower forms of the Jubi so the Jubi's lower forms should not scale unless you have feats proving the Jubi's lower forms are stronger then enhanced Kurama then he won't be upgraded to Kurama's level.

Also about this Planet level naruto God tiers... No just drop that. No one, not Obito, not Madara, not Naruto, not Sasuke, not the Sage or his brother or the sages sons are Planet level, small planet level is where they are. Kaguya is the only one who is Planet level and thats with ETSB so this isn't even a option.

Please list feats for the Jubi that place it higher then country level and please show proof that the Jubi's lower forms are stronger then enhanced Kurama. If you can I won't have any problem agreeing that it should be upgraded

@LordGriffin1000

Kaguya is the only one who is Planet level and thats with ETSB

she is not Planet level with ETSB

cause with ETSB she was about to erase the whole Dimensions

and that Dimensions was big enough to contain a moon and planet

but people downplay nv way too much

u ask why

sailor moon is 5-A because her weakest attack threatened a dimension with a Planet and a Moo

i am not even talking about that 1 of her
Dimensions has a sun +planet+moon which is atleast 4-C to 4-B

this kind of fight happen on other verse too but no1 downplay them

Abzu is Tier: 2-C yet got beaten by Sagittarius Gold Cloth Kouga which put him 3-C

but in nv

if low 5-B characters can only seal 4-C to 4-B character it become outlier

they didn even able to beat her

if no 1 going to agree with manga then put her as unknown with ETSB

no reson to give her Planet level with ETSB cause its wrong

@Omimi: The ETSB argument has been literally done dozens of times. Dozens. It will go nowhere, you should drop it

@Omimi No one is downplaying ETSB its planet level thats it now please give feats supporting the Jubi being Multi continent, Moon or Small planet level in its lower forms

I agree with you that I will first have to prove with calculations what I postulate, since it would be foolish to deny or affirm something without providing grounds or evidence. But that will come later, I have already done a couple of calculations long ago and even these have had no response from the calculation group so at the moment I see no reason to do one more that will be left without conclusion.

But what I could say is that about Kurama there is a misinterpretation, who received the power of Hagoromo was not Naruto, and if the statement is that this received an increase by a power that was not even granted to him then the others 8 Bijuus that are within him should receive an increase in their tier by the same logic. Something that should be proved is how it is that Kurama surpasses the power of the Jubi, I only see conjectures.

Dariel Senju, can you replace the entire wall of text you quoted with ~snip or something to that effect, to shorten your unecessarily long post? You don't really need to have it there, and you're not really addressing specific parts of it but the whole. It makes loading time for this thread longer than it should be.

Thanks.

Can we at the very least upgrade his speed to MHS+ and secondly, the AP needs a definite upgrade as a jinjuricki of the Ten tails it makes no sense for part of the juubi, to be stronger than the juubi, please make this change, and an AP can be agreed on after the speed upgrade is made country is laughably low

MHS+ Obito is something i've been arguing for a long time and it wasn't accepted the previous time but since it has been brought up again.

http://www.***********.net/naruto/665/15

http://www.***********.net/naruto/665/16 ("blitzing" Six paths Madara)

http://www.***********.net/naruto/666/3

http://www.***********.net/naruto/666/4 (Reacting to Six Paths Madara from a small distance)

http://www.***********.net/naruto/666/7

http://www.***********.net/naruto/666/8 (Blocks Madara's attacks)

His attack potency is a story for another time.

Well, if Gwynbleiddd is okay with it, I do not mind if somebody adjusts Obito's speed accordingly.

Well, the speed upgrade seems fine to do now.

Obito should be MHS+, if Kakashi can be MHS+ with a tiny fraction of Juubito's chakra then Obito should be as well. Kakashi without Obito chakra is no better than Sakura

Ok can someone close this until a full argument is made about Obito's AP so that is discussed later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back