• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Flying Ninja Broken Beer Bottle Neck and Eggplant Shanking no Jutsu of the Thunder God's Spiraling Sphere level 4 x3 Grade 4 (Naruto Top Tiers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oceanmam-whip-cracking.gif

When Hashirama said that Juubito was stronger than him, he was an Edo Tensei and he wasn't in Sage Mode.
He was in ET, Yes, but as Tobirama said, they were brought back at near full strength. Contextually, their “Alive” Versions wouldn’t be significantly stronger than their ET forms. SM Hashirama was shown to be weaker than a CASUAL Mindless Juubito.

Saying Alive SM Hashirama is significantly stronger than a ET Hashirama at near his Original Strength is baseless. Then going as far as to say that difference overcomes Juubito is even more baseless.

near full strength
50% of full strength is nearer to full than not. If we’re talking about rounding up .5 rounds up to 1 rather than down to 0, so half strength (where we currently rate them in Edo) is close to full.

50% of full strength is nearer to full than not. If we’re talking about rounding up .5 rounds up to 1 rather than down to 0, so half strength (where we currently rate them in Edo) is close to full.
You see, you’re now making baseless accusations, assuming quantities when its unquantifiable, not to mention 50% power in NV was never portrayed once in a comparable matter as what is implied by Tobirama. At that point, you’d be insulting the readers intelligence.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that is not the implication.

Madara tells tobirama that because of the edo tenei nerf they aren't able to do jack shit to him. It's implied to still be nefing them significantly

You see, you’re now making baseless accusations, assuming quantities when its unquantifiable, not to mention 50% power in NV was never portrayed once in a comparable matter as what is implied by Tobirama. At that point, you’d be insulting the readers intelligence.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that is not the implication.
I’m not making baseless assumptions on anything. It’s a matter of fact that .5 is near 1. Nothing says that Edo is .9999999 Alive. Idk why you’re trying to assert it is when it doesn’t have to be the case. Near full strength doesn’t contradict the proposed scaling at all.

He was in ET, Yes, but as Tobirama said, they were brought back at near full strength. Contextually, their “Alive” Versions wouldn’t be significantly stronger than their ET forms. SM Hashirama was shown to be weaker than a CASUAL Mindless Juubito.

Saying Alive SM Hashirama is significantly stronger than a ET Hashirama at near his Original Strength is baseless. Then going as far as to say that difference overcomes Juubito is even more baseless.
Unless you can give some conclusive proof that:
A) Juubito has to be stronger than Alive Hashirama's Shinsusenju.
B) Edo and Alive Hashirama are practically equal in power.
Then there really is nothing to be done here. Them being revived close to their full strength in and of itself isn't proof that they're power levels are dead equal.

I'm not trying to be an ass about it, but we genuinely have no proof. As you saw, my initial proposal had Juubito as the strongest character in the scaling chain, but it wasn't due to scaling above Alive Hashirama. I had no real way of making that correlation.

I’m not making baseless assumptions on anything. It’s a matter of fact that .5 is near 1. Nothing says that Edo is .9999999 Alive. Idk why you’re trying to assert it is when it doesn’t have to be the case. Near full strength doesn’t contradict the proposed scaling at all.
0.1 is closer to 1 than 0.05. Using this example or justification is faulty and disingenuous. You’re still attempting to quantify an unquantifiable with this example. It’s still baseless. Using your own example, 0.85 is closer to 1 than 0.5.

Both examples are equally acceptable under your logic here.

0.1 is closer to 1 than 0.05. Using this example or justification is faulty and disingenuous. You’re still attempting to quantify an unquantifiable with this example. It’s still baseless. Using your own example, 0.85 is closer to 1 than 0.5.

Both examples are equally acceptable under your logic here.
My example is not disingenuous, it’s a valid example. Idrc to argue with you, since I believe staff will agree with me anyway. So, I’m not going to repeat myself in circles with you.

Unless you can give some conclusive proof that:
A) Juubito has to be stronger than Alive Hashirama's Shinsusenju.
B) Edo and Alive Hashirama are practically equal in power.
Then there really is nothing to be done here. Them being revived close to their full strength in and of itself isn't proof that they're power levels are dead equal.

I'm not trying to be an ass about it, but we genuinely have no proof. As you saw, my initial proposal had Juubito as the strongest character in the scaling chain, but it wasn't due to scaling above Alive Hashirama. I had no real way of making that correlation.
Nah, you’re not being an ass, bro. It’s just, from a writers perspective, it narratively makes 0 sense write them being “Near” Full Power and have people ignore it or downplay it. Because, what’s the point? Why envoke their “full power” if its meant to simply be “Stronger than Last Time”.

But it’s whatever. I disagree with the notion of them being > a Juubi Jinchuriki in any capacity, but I’m the super minority here. 🤷‍♂️

Nah, you’re not being an ass, bro. It’s just, from a writers perspective, it narratively makes 0 sense write them being “Near” Full Power and have people ignore it or downplay it. Because, what’s the point? Why envoke their “full power” if its meant to simply be “Stronger than Last Time”.
I get what you're saying, and I think it's a perfectly fine argument off-site, but you know how the burdens of proof are usually much higher on the wiki, especially for verses like Naruto. It is what it is.

I'm not getting into the juubi scaling stuff the war arc as a whole is just a inconsistent mess. But one thing for sure is clear the narrative suggest no one scales to the juubi or juubito besides God tiers off course.

Obito statement shouldn't be taken literally. We know the sage didn't create earth nor is their anything backing him creating a continent. World can also refer to a country or society ect. And even if he did create a continent theirs no time frame.

I'm not getting into the juubi scaling stuff the war arc as a whole is just a inconsistent mess. But one thing for sure is clear the narrative suggest no one scales to the juubi or juubito besides God tiers off course.

Obito statement shouldn't be taken literally. We know the sage didn't create earth nor is their anything backing him creating a continent. World can also refer to a country or society ect. And even if he did create a continent theirs no time frame.
I guess the reading epidemic isn't exclusive to the Naruto fandom.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back