• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Flying Ninja Broken Beer Bottle Neck and Eggplant Shanking no Jutsu of the Thunder God's Spiraling Sphere level 4 x3 Grade 4 (Naruto Top Tiers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I agree that the Kushina chain feat seems more to be LS/Dura rather than AP. Idk if we already came to a conclusion I got a brief summary of what was happening but I haven’t been present

Anyway I agree that the Kushina chain feat seems more to be LS/Dura rather than AP. Idk if we already came to a conclusion I got a brief summary of what was happening but I haven’t been present
Karin's chains are verbatim stated to be a shittier version of Kushina's chains in the Databook and I'm pretty sure Karin's chains scale to their own durability of not falling apart once they attack something so Kushina's should as well via being superior to Karin's.

That doesn’t mean their AP scales to their durability at all you got that backwards. Not falling apart when attacking with them means their durability scales to their AP, not the other way around.

Karin's is verbatim stated to be a shittier version of Kushina's chains in the Databook and I'm pretty sure Karin's chains scale to their own durability so Kushina's should as well via being superior to them.
Karin's AP doesn't scale to the durability of her chains. The durability of her chains scales to her AP. There's a difference as Arc7Kuroi mentioned.

For Kushina, I think just the Lifting Strength / Durability should scale to Kurama, not AP or Striking Strength.

Karin's AP doesn't scale to the durability of her chains. The durability of her chains scales to her AP. There's a difference as Arc7Kuroi mentioned.

For Kushina, I think just the Lifting Strength / Durability should scale to Kurama, not AP or Striking Strength.
Either way, that at the very least means Kushina's Chains upscale Karin's in AP since they're stated to be superior to hers.

That’s prolly fine
Alright then, so how are we gonna rate Kushina herself on her profile? Naruto outright says that she's stronger than Minato so that seems fairly clear cut and she can't be stronger than him with just the chains if they only upscale from Karin.

Alright then, so how are we gonna rate Kushina herself on her profile? Naruto outright says that she's stronger than Minato so that seems fairly clear cut and she can't be stronger than him with just the chains if they only upscale from Karin.
I wouldn’t put too much weight on that as a powerscaling statement. That seems more like a statement of character. Like I’d say my mom is stronger than my dad, doesn’t change that my dad is physically stronger tho.

i dont think naruto knows how strong kushina is without the chains, it could only apply to the chains if at all

i dont think naruto knows how strong kushina is without the chains, it could only apply to the chains if at all
He's a sensor type and was in Sage Mode during his escapade with Kurama. He'd be able to tell how strong Kushina's chakra imprint is and he still thinks she's stronger than Minato.

He's a sensor type and was in Sage Mode during his escapade with Kurama. He'd be able to tell how strong Kushina's chakra imprint is and he still thinks she's stronger than Minato.
she doesent really have any physcal feats to support it besides aiming to have been hokage which potenially implies 6c physcals but that is far too vague on its own and taking the statment at face value at best i can see possibly 6c ap with chains being accepted due to being stronger than minato

she doesent really have any physcal feats to support it besides aiming to have been hokage which potenially implies 6c physcals but that is far too vague on its own and taking the statment at face value at best i see possibly 6c ap with chains being accepted due to being stronger than minato
I'd be happy with that, though I do wish it was just straight up instead of a possibly due to how blatant the statement was.

I'd be happy with that, though I do wish it was just straight up instead of a possibly due to how blatant the statement was.
im personally fine with it being without the possibly but others may lean towards it being a possibly. we can wait and see what us69 thinks tho

Naruto does not say that she is stronger than Minato.

GokuSparkle comin back to see Minato below Kushina AP wise (get your mind out of the gutter):
images

Ok that statement doesn’t mean she’s stronger than Minato 🗿 that just means Naruto think Kushina is strong, you’re reaching a lot here
If he thought Minato was stronger than Kushina than he would've phrased it the other way around. The dude literally was in Sage Mode while Kushina's chakra imprint was helping him fight Kurama, he knows how strong a not even full power Kushina is and still thinks she's superior to Minato in power.

Personally, I think the most we can possibly get out of that statement is to say that Naruto believes she's stronger than him, which could arguably include Sage Mode. I think that's the most solid 'High-End' interpretation we can extract from it IMO.
I'd be down for that.

Let’s just scale her above Karin’s chains since that line is far more direct than using a vague as hell statement for her physicals.

Let’s just scale her above Karin’s chains since that line is far more direct than using a vague as hell statement for her physicals.
we can do this although i think 7A, possibly 6c with chains(naruto implies kushina is stronger than him) would also be fine.

Karin's chains are only like Mountain Level. If Naruto thinks Kushina is stronger than himself at the time at a bare minimum then she needs to be Island level via scaling above him in Sage Mode.

If he thought Minato was stronger than Kushina than he would've phrased it the other way around. The dude literally was in Sage Mode while Kushina's chakra imprint was helping him fight Kurama, he knows how strong a not even full power Kushina is and still thinks she's superior to Minato in power.
I don't think he even knows how strong Minato is at that point

I don't think he even knows how strong Minato is at that point
He's a sensor type and he literally met a Chakra Imprint of Minato in the same way he met Kushina. Minato also gave him his Sage Mode back to fight Pain so I wouldn't be surprised if just before Minato's imprint vanished that Naruto could sense how powerful it was before disappearing.

I agree with this. Let's not overcomplicate it.
It's really not that complicated. Naruto said she's stronger, whether referring to just himself at the time or Minato is up for discussion but point being is she's definitely at least stronger than Sage Mode Naruto.

Wow, we really saying Alive SM Hashirama > Juubito? Context really doesn’t support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back