• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuma The Tyrant vs Minato The yellow flash

I only read the first page but if the speed shenanigans are not solve:

Supposing Kuma is relativistic+, his speed is equalized to sub relativistic, in the one piece verse page, Kuma should scale 0.59 (let´s say is 0.6 for having simple math) C

Minato is sub relativistic and his page is horrible at explaining why, so I will assume he is baseline, he is 1% of speed of light

Kuma light speed attacks would completely be unreactable to Minato, they would be 40 times faster than Minato

Speed are both equalized to the slower combat speed, attack speed is decreased the same ammount, never equalized

Minato has higher reactions, but not to the point of being able to react to such degree of Blitz and he does not have Sharingan to bring up "sharingan reaction/precog boost" or anything like that, so Kuma can easily just blitz Minato with repulsion and laser attacks

Finally, one tap and Minato is 3 days flying, I am not voting, I need to keep reading the thread, but this is my opinion

Edit: If we are giving him Haki abilities (despite the fact that pre time skip we could not see those) then Minato can't win, voting Kuma but is a stomp in my opinion

Last edited:
Yee but it’s not a stomp, since speed amp blitzes are fine against the original slower character

It’s also not like he’s at all times in speed blitz mode, and also not the only/actual reason he wins by (like aoe and attack spam)

It’s a stomp since Minato doesn’t have any valid wincon
Kuma has the speed amp advantage
Has AP advantage
Has durability advantage
Has AOE advantage

It really does just look like Kuma speedblitzes Minato via speed amps

Is Minato's RS even enough to try and TP out of the way? It doesn't look like it at a glance.

Has AP advantage
Has AOE advantage
Which isn’t a one shot

Kuma utilizes dura neg still which both Sanji and Zoro was capable of surviving

Just because minato doesn’t win doesn’t mean it’s a stomp, he has options and can teleport via kunai with rasangans

His teleportation is also faster than kuma’s speed blitz amp if I remember correctly but can get countered by obs haki

Which isn’t a one shot

Just because minato doesn’t win doesn’t mean it’s a stomp, he has options and can teleport via kunai with rasangans

His teleportation is also faster than kuma’s speed blitz amp if I remember correctly but can get countered by obs haki
  • Rasengans can’t hurt Kuma because of his buso
  • Minato haxes are rendered useless because of haki.
  • All he can do is try to move around which kuma still senses, he also can’t close in the distance due to kuma AOE attacks

I don’t see how this isn’t in favor of Kuma. It’ll be a lot more fair if it was Edo Minato key

Has AP advantage
Has AOE advantage
Which isn’t a one shot

bro is on a Bizarre Adventure
who bros with
pkgrtfclv2341.jpeg

• Rasengans can’t hurt Kuma because of his buso
  • Minato haxes are rendered useless because of haki.
  • All he can do is try to move around which kuma still senses, he also can’t close in the distance due to kuma AOE attacks

I don’t see how this isn’t in favor of Kuma. It’ll be a lot more fair if it was Edo Minato key
Minato has the speed advantage heavily.
Most of the votes here don't even make sense to me.
All minato has to do is touch kuma once and it is over. Something that is extremely easy considering the overwhelming advantage he has for speed

yall were still using that as arguments.. and i can just remove it since yall ignored it anyways and still argued with bfr
No one used bfr or sealing as a wincon. You were either not paying attention to your thread or You're just really looking for a kuma win here. And from the way you've behaved at the start of this thread seems the latter is at play here. I'd prefer you request for this thread to be closed and this to be the end of it as this debate was honestly not done correctly

Minato has the speed advantage heavily.
Most of the votes here don't even make sense to me.
All minato has to do is touch kuma once and it is over. Something that is extremely easy considering the overwhelming advantage he has for speed
Minato does not have any speed advantage over Obs Haki+ 40 times speed difference at minimun with Speed of light attacks+ teleport

Touch Kuma? With Haki protecting him and his repulsion? No

Even Minato's teleport can be stopped by predicting that and repulsing the Kunai, Minato can't win, don't start thinking he is the one who "can win extremely easy" with a non existent advantage in the first place

Edit: Also the fact that if Minato win condition is "Ah yes, I am gonna speedblitz this guy who is normally faster than me and hax him" then good job, that is not valid with the speed equalization rules

Back