• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KT's Adventure Time Revisions Part 9: Primordial Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 3.5, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 6.5, Part 7, Part 7.5, Part 7.9, Part 8.

Stop. I have learned much from you. Thank you, my teachers. And now for your education. Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing. And before there was nothing, there were monsters.

Off of this CRT, I'll quote and copy what's important.
The Primordial Monster Hunson Abadeer
Recently while reading the Adventure Time encyclopedia, I found a few statements regarding Hunson's origin and how he came to be, which could soldify his statistics (I have a bit of scans for Hunson, however most of them were already applied to his profile, other than the "Source of All Evil" statement, but that's subject for another time.

^Now these two following scans tells us that Hunson doesn't really know his origin, or how he came to be, instead he tells us his only memory from that time being, and I quote

This memory consists of one image: me eating a ham sandwich, perched atop Rock Candy Mountain, overlooking the Sea of Nothingness, long before Plants, Animals, and Actual Things came into existence in the Land of Ooo, surrounded by an all-encompassing Night of Nothingness
~ Hunson Abadeer (The Adventure Time Encyclopedia)​
  • If you read the quote you will notice the usage of words Hunson decided to use, for one he constantly mentions how at the time there was nothing, by using the noun "nothingness", which he enhances by using terms like "the Sea of Nothingness" (which we all can agree quite literally means complete nothingness)
  • for two Hunson describes the surroundings as "an all-encompassing Night of Nothingness" which uses the term "all-encompassing" which by definition means that the Nothingness was encompassing everything around him
^This should mean that Hunson literally existed in complete nothingness, which meets the definition of Primordial Monsters which was gave to us by The Lich (in Gold Stars)

Now the only dubious thing about it is whether or not we should refer to Hunson as a Primordial Monster, we know he predates creation and that he came to be in complete nothingness, however the Lich or Orgalorg (and other Primordial Monsters for that matter) also predate the nothingness before creation.

The main scan is on Hunson's profile

On top of that, this means they predated the Big Bang.

With this being said, they'll get the following.

Self-Sustenance (Type 1 & 2; Existed before food and air, and do not require it to live)
Acausality (Type 1 & 4; Existed before time and nothingness, and shouldn't be affected by changes in the past when they predate time itself, or any effect of time on them at all. Due to living beyond anything and nothing, primordial beings should operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality)
Immortality (Type 1; Existed before the concept of aging)
Resistance to Void Manipulation (As a primordial monster that existed before time inside of an endless void, an "All-Encompassing Void' before the creation of the Multiverse used to be his natural environment. The Lich says that the primordial monsters predated time, anything, and nothing)

Last edited:
Okay are you just waiting for confirmation that those calcs can be used?

Okay are you just waiting for confirmation that those calcs can be used?
This thread is good, I just need more staff evaluations for this one

The other one is good as well, but I wanted to implement the candy planet mechanic real quick

Tell us here when you are done and we should close this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back