• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have yet to debunk any of the arguments that the side supporting Sonic has offered from what I see.

Also, I really hope you didn't just imply that this guy is lightning and not ice. Because there's a lightning effect, yes, but that goes against the literal reason this robot was created.

1. Cool, he can affect himself, awesome. But people were trying to bring up things that stemmed from Reality Warping towards Sonic, which wouldn't work. Nothing debunked there.

2. At this point, as the OP, I would've expected you to open up your ears and put on the reading glasses. Because if you're still mentioning ice being a factor, I have nothing left to say and won't entertain this match a comment longer.

Grace is up soon. Won't matter much anyways.

Without probability manipulation

Sonic's odds: 90%

Kirito's odds: 10%

With probability manipulation

Kirito's odds: 100%

What happens to sonic's is it magically still 90% because that is not how probability works.

images

That isn't how math works!
the odds are part of the same whole(winning the match)

images

That isn't how math works!
the odds are part of the same whole(winning the match)
Probability Manipulation (If an Incarnation user truly believes that they are weaker than their foe, even subconsciously, reality will be rewritten to ensure their defeat (and vice versa). If both sides are both completely confident in a battle, it will be a battle to see who's mental willpower is stronger than the other)
Kirito is weaker than Sonic in this case meaning this would work

To be completely honest, I am sensing some heavy bias from a certain someone here. As a matter of fact, I think that the Life Manipulation end hasn't been clarified enough. Just to have this to continue, I'm voting for Kirito for now.

I mean, the points for making Sonic win were debunked, wasnt it? After reading all arguments, Kirito pretty much has better chances to win, I dont know if I already vote, but if I didnt, my vote goes to kirito

I mean, the points for making Sonic win were debunked, wasnt it? After reading all arguments, Kirito pretty much has better chances to win, I dont know if I already vote, but if I didnt, my vote goes to kirito
They weren't debunked at all. All that happened was throwing random points around and changing the arguments to why Kirito wins constantly, and arguing from ignorance against Sonic

Apparently "make the impossible happen". No clue exactly how it works.

Iirc, I asked before but never got an answer
How would that help him even win? "Making the impossible possible" is extremely vauge and tells us absolutely nothing about why Kirito would win and how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back