• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Btw how skillful the W Riders again?
As skilled as any private detective which mean none.

In all seriousness though, most enemies in the main series are hardly noteworthy. Some are very creative at using their abilities like Yesterday Dopant but they are just civilian at heart.

The noteworthy enemies are Eternal's group and Utopia Dopant since they are superpowered soldier who has been trained and fought on battlefield countless times.

What's so good about W Riders are their versality and quick thinking ability which allow them to make use of their arsenal on different situation.

Alright
I've debated with that issue about Kamen Riders being skill gods in 7-B tourney that i posted in previous page and honestly i'm tired with the Kamen Riders slanders here

The W characters would scale to trained soldiers who scale above regular trained soldiers.

POV: You discover that this Funny Japanese Heroes in Insect-Suits with so many toy ads is f***ing busted and in metaversal level now
squidward-squidward-shocked.gif

the thing that is even cleaner than him is his gun.
It sure looks like an actual sci-fi gun from Holywood movies, not a toy.
it's still hard to believe that Yuuya want to make a Fortnite inspired Kamen Rider so that the younger generation would feel relatable

Last edited:
Damn, been too outta the loop on Rider that I thought this was still for Revice, like a special or something. Didn't think they'd go for that Ark-One color scheme for their new guy.

Damn, been too outta the loop on Rider that I thought this was still for Revice, like a special or something. Didn't think they'd go for that Ark-One color scheme for their new guy.
Geats design choice is surely a surprise for a lot of us.
The most notable one is the sinister feeling coming from Geats mouth design.
Let hope his story will be good, given that the writer is Yuuya Takahashi, who have written for Ex-Aid and Zero-One.

Let hope his story will be good, given that the writer is Yuuya Takahashi, who have written for Ex-Aid and Zero-One.
we can expect some great specs as well. Ex-Aid and Zero-One's specs were really good

Oh yeah, I noticed the writer too, and I'm expecting positively since Ex-Aid is like one my current top-rankers.

At least one thing helps take away from his sinister-ness partially. Semi-cat ears.

Given the fact that the motif for Geats is a fox (kitsune) which in the japanese legend/myth are kind of sinister, it's not unexpected
It's Yuuya so it would be obviously good

Back