• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ghost Revision

im back so here is a Ghost thread i wanted to do so lets get right into it

Low Multiversal Rating​

We can add his crossover with Kamen Rider Saber as a justification for low multi, the crossover happens during the solomon arc where the Saber riders are low multi and maybe change the heisei generations final key to post series

Heisei Damashii​

Yeah, the mini series is canon since it references the canon movie of Ichigo(4:40), Ghost and Specter used the rider eyecons in the same canon movie too (1:20:10), so add the heisei damashii to his normal page than his legend rider page

thoughs?

Does Saber x Ghost canon to Saber series?Though Saber crossover is canon to ghost v cinema Re:Birth
294194004_2378145865677469_4279696744513324219_n.jpg

wasnt touma's book idea (that he got during the crossover) referenced in the show?

also will takeru and makoto get resistance to void and EE? since in the mini series they took attacks from the Kyouryu Greeed

wasnt touma's book idea (that he got during the crossover) referenced in the show?

also will takeru and makoto get resistance to void and EE? since in the mini series they took attacks from the Kyouryu Greeed
I think the crossover is pretty much canon based on it.

Yeah, they should.

Low Multiversal Rating​

We can add his crossover with Kamen Rider Saber as a justification for low multi, the crossover happens during the solomon arc where the Saber riders are low multi and maybe change the heisei generations final key to post series

I actually planned on revising that myself. Since Saber’s 2-C at that time is well above Baseline 2-C (which Ghost scales to), I think we should have another key called “Post-Heisei Generations FINAL” for him scaling to Saber

Last edited:
Wait a minute if heisei eyecons canon and happened before heisei generation final should we scale 2-A likely 1-C to ex-aid too?🤔

Wait a minute if heisei eyecons canon and happened before heisei generation final should we scale 2-A likely 1-C to ex-aid?🤔
I’m not sure how that works….but the rating would be “At least 1-C” since it’s Post-Gaim Gaiden. Though again, I don’t see how that scales to Ex-Aid

I actually planned on revising that myself. Sense Saber’s 2-C at that time is well above Baseline 2-C (which Ghost scales to), I think we should have another key called “Post-Heisei Generations FINAL” for him scaling to Saber
sure

Wait a minute if heisei eyecons canon and happened before heisei generation final should we scale 2-A likely 1-C to ex-aid too?🤔
i dont know why we should scale any1 to heisei damashii since nobody fought him other than that ganma in the mini series

This is what I had in mind for the applicable ratings for Ghost characters with the "Post-Heisei Generations FINAL" key:

Kamen Rider Ghost:
Low Multiverse level (Fought evenly with Desast during the Solomon Arc, who had previously overwhelmed Saber with ease), higher in stronger forms

Kamen Rider Specter:
Low Multiverse level (Could harm, as well as surprise the Empowered Gamma Ultima Ebony with his power, who overpowered Desast and Kanon Specter in a weaker state), higher in stronger forms

Yup I agree as well. Especially with adding a new key for his Saber crossover, since Saber is far stronger than the Enigma Arms

I have added a new key for Ghost and Specter and moved Heisei Damashii from the Legend Rider page to the main Ghost page.

Please check them for any mistakes.
They look good, the ability section for heisei damashii will get better once we get specs on it, also shouldnt we have a heisei damashii picture in the picture tabbers section rather than in the gallery?

Cronus needs Class T LS and ftl speed

One more thing. I think for the BoS, MoS, and EoS keys, do we have certain episodes to separate them from so people who see the page know what they mean? Like what we have with Build's page
Yes, we do, actually.

BoS starts from Episode 01-12.

MoS starts from Episode 13-33.

EoS starts from Episode 34-50.

power up ichigo has specs in zukan, shouldnt someone make a thread to add them in ichigo's page?

Back