• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ghost: Immortality Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
This thread is meant to give Kamen Rider Ghost and the Gamma regenerative ability. Specter and Necrom could have it as their former abilities though.

First of all, I will explain the important terms of Kamen Rider Ghost.

Eyecon System​

Eyecon is an object used to preserve the soul of Gamma. Using the Eyecon System, the Gamma became an existence akin to a ghost. In reality, their physical bodies were stored somewhere in their home world. When a Gamma gets destroyed, a Gamma will still be alive as long as their real body isn't affected.
眼魂(アイコン)システムの中核を担う、人の魂を保存するためのユニット。

The core of the eye-soul (icon) system, this unit is used to preserve the soul of a person.

In Episode 12, Jabel, one of the antagonists, was killed by the Toucon Boost Ghost, but he returned alive 3 episodes later. Therefore, Gamma would have Low-Godly regeneration.

Mugen Ghost​

Similar to the Gamma, Ghost also has an Eyecon which holds his own soul. However, he does not have a physical body due to being killed in the first episode.
ゴースト眼魂(アイコン)の一種。

ゴーストドライバーに装填することで、仮面ライダーゴースト オレ魂への変身が可能となる。

また、オレゴースト眼魂には天空寺タケルの魂が宿っている。

A kind of ghost eye soul (icon).

By loading it into the Ghost Driver, it is possible to transform into Kamen Rider Ghost Ore Damashii.

Also, the soul of Tenkuji Takeru resides in the Ore Ghost Eyecon.

In episode 33, Ghost was killed by the Gammaizers and his Eyecon was destroyed as well. There's seemingly no way for him to be revived because the only things that preserve his existence are gone. Despite this, Ghost used the power of friendship to revive himself, then create the Mugen Damashii and defeat the villains. Based on this, Ghost would get Mid-Godly regeneration.

Gammaizer​

Gammaizers is the system created by Edith to maintain the power of the Great Eye. They are a group of 15 beings seeking to eliminate any potential threats to Gamma World. On the surface, Gammaizers are purely ectoplasmic life-forms that can reform themselves when defeated. Not even Ghost's ability to erase anything from existence can stop them.

Reinforced gloves that cover the fists of Kamen Rider Ghost. It is possible to touch the existence of something that is invisible to ordinary people, such as eye demons. Also, by hitting the punch wearing the special luminescent particle "Ray Glister" directly, the existence of the enemy can be erased without a trace.

Gammaizer Fire was destroyed by Ghost's finisher but was reborn not long after. The Gammaizers could revive from complete erasure, so they would get Mid-Godly regeneration.

On the other hand, Mugen Ghost would get Mid-Godly regeneration negation since he is said to be the only thing that can destroy Gammaizers permanently. As seen in this clip, there are only 13 Gammaizers left because two were killed by Ghost previously.

Conclusion​

The Gamma (didn't have any profiles but Specter and Necrom used to have them) would get Regeneration (Low-Godly; Gamma can revive themselves as long as their real body, which are preserved in Gamma World, remain unharmed).

The Gammaizers (also didn't have any profile) would get Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Gammaizers can regenerate from Ghost's attack which erase anything without a trace).

Ghost would get Regeneration (Mid-Godly; Regenerated from the complete destruction of his Eyecon which preserves his existence). Ghost's Mugen Form would get Regeneration Negation (Mid-Godly; Can permanently kills the Gammaizers who regenerated from complete destruction).

Oh, they will be even more busted in future.
Takeru will have Soul Manip on Bleach-level
squidward-squidward-shocked.gif

the low godly regeneration for gammas and mid-godly for Takeru is fine.

But the mid-godly regeneration for the gammaizers looks iffy because the very condition for you to have mid-godly is to regenerate after your soul is erased (or that you don't have a soul, to begin with). We don't have any proof that Takeru has erased their souls, only that he erased them so hard that they cant regenerates their body, which could be clarified as layered low-godly EE.

the low godly regeneration for gammas and mid-godly for Takeru is fine.

But the mid-godly regeneration for the gammaizers looks iffy because the very condition for you to have mid-godly is to regenerate after your soul is erased (or that you don't have a soul, to begin with). We don't have any proof that Takeru has erased their souls, only that he erased them so hard that they cant regenerates their body, which could be clarified as layered low-godly EE.
The thing is, unlike any Gammas, the Gammaizers use their real bodies, not any replacements or something similar. They are just ghosts, in a more literal sense than the Gamma is.

You can also see that the Gammaizers reformed their bodies from literal nothing. Nothing indicated that they were relying on different aspects or anything.

This thread is meant to give Kamen Rider Ghost and the Gamma regenerative ability. Specter and Necrom could have it as their former abilities though.

First of all, I will explain the important terms of Kamen Rider Ghost.

Eyecon System​

Eyecon is an object used to preserve the soul of Gamma. Using the Eyecon System, the Gamma became an existence akin to a ghost. In reality, their physical bodies were stored somewhere in their home world. When a Gamma gets destroyed, a Gamma will still be alive as long as their real body isn't affected.

In Episode 12, Jabel, one of the antagonists, was killed by the Toucon Boost Ghost, but he returned alive 3 episodes later. Therefore, Gamma would have Low-Godly regeneration.
Does it give a timeframe? Because if it took an unknown amount of time, it would be "Low-Godly overtime".

Mugen Ghost​

Similar to the Gamma, Ghost also has an Eyecon which holds his own soul. However, he does not have a physical body due to being killed in the first episode.

In episode 33, Ghost was killed by the Gammaizers and his Eyecon was destroyed as well. There's seemingly no way for him to be revived because the only things that preserve his existence are gone. Despite this, Ghost used the power of friendship to revive himself, then create the Mugen Damashii and defeat the villains. Based on this, Ghost would get Mid-Godly regeneration.
It seems he could only achieve this with his friends, no?

Gammaizer​

Gammaizers is the system created by Edith to maintain the power of the Great Eye. They are a group of 15 beings seeking to eliminate any potential threats to Gamma World. On the surface, Gammaizers are purely ectoplasmic life-forms that can reform themselves when defeated. Not even Ghost's ability to erase anything from existence can stop them.

Gammaizer Fire was destroyed by Ghost's finisher but was reborn not long after. The Gammaizers could revive from complete erasure, so they would get Mid-Godly regeneration.

On the other hand, Mugen Ghost would get Mid-Godly regeneration negation since he is said to be the only thing that can destroy Gammaizers permanently. As seen in this clip, there are only 13 Gammaizers left because two were killed by Ghost previously.

This seems alright I guess.

Does it give a timeframe? Because if it took an unknown amount of time, it would be "Low-Godly overtime".
Maybe? Because a Gamma is usually revived in Gamma World, an alternate dimension, they can't go on Earth by themselves. I will look for another example of it.
It seems he could only achieve this with his friends, no?
Not exactly. His friends were just encouraging him to not give up. They call out his name; he remembers the memories he's made with them, then he restores his Eyecon.

Maybe? Because a Gamma is usually revived in Gamma World, an alternate dimension, they can't go on Earth by themselves. I will look for another example of it.
Alright.
Not exactly. His friends were just encouraging him to not give up. They call out his name; he remembers the memories he's made with them, then he restores his Eyecon.
I guess it's fine then.

The thing is, unlike any Gammas, the Gammaizers use their real bodies, not any replacements or something similar. They are just ghosts, in a more literal sense than the Gamma is.
Yes, but the problem is : we dont know if they are ghosts.
All we know about the gammaizers are that they are artificial deities invented by Edith to be the guardian gods of the gamma world (Which is why their personality appear to be so mechanical). There are no description that states they are souls or such (not within the ones that I aware of). So we cant say that Takeru have destroyed their soul, only their body.

Last edited:
All we know about the gammaizers are that they are artificial deities invented by Edith to be the guardian gods of the gamma world (Which is why their personality appear to be so mechanical). There are no description that states they are souls or such (not within the ones that I aware of). So we cant say that Takeru have destroyed their soul, only their body.
Then if their entire body is destroyed and have no soul then that just mean their regen is Mid Godly due to the lack of soul

I mean that their existence is more similar to ghosts than Gamma's is. We know that the Gammaizers are using a real body, which can be split into two cases:

1. Gammaizers are spiritual machines created by Edith. If they are destroyed, then they reform from nothing, which qualifies for Mid-Godly regeneration.

2. Gammaizers are incorporeal beings similar to ghosts. They have the ability to be invisible and can possess other people. If they are destroyed, then they could regenerate from nothing, which still qualifies for Mid-Godly regeneration.

if you guys put it that way then I guess Mid-godly Regen is fine for Gammaizers.
but it still doesnt feel right to give Takeru Mid-godly regen negation because it requires Takeru to stop the opponents from regenerating their souls as well

if you guys put it that way then I guess Mid-godly Regen is fine for Gammaizers.
but it still doesnt feel right to give Takeru Mid-godly regen negation because it requires Takeru to stop the opponents from regenerating their souls as well
He's literally stated to able to stop the Gammaizers from regenerating so I don't see your point here.

My point was : giving Takeru mid-godly negation would imply that he could stop other beings with souls from generating their souls as well going from how our wiki defines Mid-Godly regeneration.
But...after talking with some other knowledgable peoples, seem like I was misunderstood about soul level EE and Mid-Godly Regen negation.

So yeah, I argreed with Takeru getting Mid-Godly neg

Last edited:
Or just admit that you want to downplay the f*** out of Takeru because him and his series are trash af
Nah mate, I enjoy his series tho.
It's just that the verse has so few soul manipulations that I have to take extra careful for Mid-Godly, which tends to requires the erasure of the soul.

Nah mate, I enjoy his series tho.
It's just that the verse has so few soul manipulations that I have to take extra careful for Mid-Godly, which tends to requires the erasure of the soul.
After rewatching the series, I have found that they have pretty potent soul manipulation. More specifically, it's Adel, Great Eye, and Takeru.

Since two staff members and the supporters have agreed with this, I will add this later.

Last edited:
Sorry for coming in late, but this all seems fine to me as well.

Anyway, since this has been accepted and applied, I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back