• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So does ridewatch take the innate power of the rider as well ?

some people claim that they don't and the ridewatch only take those that have some connection to the armor it self

like for example kamen rider kiva's violin have connect to kiva flight form so it have connection to it

or for kamen rider blade when ohma zi-o use it the stone god stuff didn't appear to end the world

and lastly kamen rider Den-o didn't give singularity point because another den-o doesn't ?

if it does can you show me proof

I mean, it's pretty obvious. In Blade tribute arc as soon as Another Rided Blade being the only Undead alive the world immediately start going sideways.

So yes, Ridewatch stole innate abilities as well. Otherwise, the interaction above simply cannot happened.

I mean, it's pretty obvious. In Blade tribute arc as soon as Another Rided Blade being the only Undead alive the world immediately start going sideways.

So yes, Ridewatch stole innate abilities as well. Otherwise, the interaction above simply cannot happened.
do you have any other proof like the person i once argue with also said that joker power is part of the rider system ect ect because joker is part of chalice rider system and blade slowly turn you to joker

do you have any other proof like the person i once argue with also said that joker power is part of the rider system ect ect because joker is part of chalice rider system and blade slowly turn you to joker
Yes , but that transformation into Joker Undead required a LOT of time to complete as can be seen by Kanzaki himself

Chalice or Hajime was Joker from very beginning, they might use the power of Undead as Rider power but characteristics of Joker is different.

▶The End of Battle Fighting
 One of the physical characteristics of the Joker (Undead) is that they have green blood in the body. It is believed that through this battle, Kenzaki and Hajime transferred their Kamen Rider powers to Sougo and turned to human beings. As evidence of this, Kenzaki and Hajime had red blood flowing from their wounds after the battle. This would have ended the existence of the Joker itself, and the battle would have come to an end. Freed from the fate of fighting, it is believed that Kenzaki, Hajime, and Amane can finally move forward into the future.

In other case, we have Zi-O Decade Arms with Aurora Curtain which is confirmed to be the fundamental (innate) ability of him

Chalice or Hajime was Joker from very beginning, they might use the power of Undead as Rider power but characteristics of Joker is different.

▶The End of Battle Fighting
 One of the physical characteristics of the Joker (Undead) is that they have green blood in the body. It is believed that through this battle, Kenzaki and Hajime transferred their Kamen Rider powers to Sougo and turned to human beings. As evidence of this, Kenzaki and Hajime had red blood flowing from their wounds after the battle. This would have ended the existence of the Joker itself, and the battle would have come to an end. Freed from the fate of fighting, it is believed that Kenzaki, Hajime, and Amane can finally move forward into the future.

In other case, we have Zi-O Decade Arms with Aurora Curtain which is confirmed to be the fundamental (innate) ability of him

thanks

Back