• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over the 52 episodes of Kamen Rider V3, and not gonna lie, I have forgot of how good this one is, but let's talk about how this might change the scaling of the Showa Riders. Before I introduce the new profiles, let's first talk about the main stuff (and what I have forgot on the previous 1971 thread).

Double Riders

New abilities
Explosion Manipulation - Their finishers always causes the opponent to explode, just like some Heisei Riders.
Paralysis Inducement and Limited Flight - Paralyzed Kame Bazooka when combining their powers and flied away with him.
Extraordinary Genius intelligence for Takeshi and Genius for Hayato - Takeshi obviously due to the over 600 IQ thing, forgot to insert that in the previous thread. Both Riders performed a surgery in Shiro Kazami, causing him to become Kamen Rider V3.
Power Bestowal - Shared the Rider Power with Shiro during the surgery, so he can transform into V3

Untransformed Upgrades

In episode 19, V3 deals with Harifugu Appache, a porcupine kaijin. His main attack is to release a torpedo from his back, which he used to destroy a large ship. Later, he faced Shiro Kazami, who haven't got the chance to transform, and then had to run away, he got hit by the same torpedo, but survived. Definitely a awesome feat for a untransformed Kamen Rider, something that it isn't inconsistent when going back to 1971, as Takeshi and Hayato are shown to survive some big explosions while untransformed (too bad I haven't got the videos when I was revising it).

So 9-B for them is a low-end, we haven't got the model of the ship, so I brought this here up for discussion. This likely affects the rest of Showa Riders as they seem to be comparable to each other through the era.

Lifting Strength Upgrades

Simple enough, Sai Tank can lift up to 500 tons according to his official Zukan profile. Although with some struggle, V3 is capable of overpowering and destroying him.
サイの特性を持つ改造人間で、ヨロイ元帥が率いる「ヨロイ一族」のひとり。
500tもの重量物を持ち上げてしまうほどの膂力を誇るパワーファイター。
A modified human with the characteristics of a rhino, he is one of the "Yoroi Clan" led by General Yoroi.
He is a power fighter with the physical strength to lift up to 500 tons.

Sai Tank Zukan Profile
Showa Riders then get a Class K lifting strength for this.

AP and Durability Upgrades​

This comes from Riderman, one of the weakest, but most noble Kamen Riders from the Showa era, and not gonna lie, a pretty big jump if this gets accepted. But into a summary, in episode 51, Destron built a Plutonium Rocket, which has the objective to cause despair by destroying Tokyo, vaporizing into oblivion. As you can see in the video, they destroyed one of Osagawa Islands during the tests, and it is implied by both the Great Leader of Destron and the narrator to have vaporization properties.

We already have a Tokyo destruction statement right in the beginning of the series, and thanks to Kame Bazooka. However, since it is implied that this is a case of vaporization, the result should be far higher. Basing on this calculation, it gets to High 6-C.

A huge and considerable upgrade for Destron's technology, but why would this scales to the character? In the same episode, our hero Riderman sacrificed himself to detonate the rocket in the sky, causing a big explosion, and although the episode seems to concede that he died, he later reappears in the Kamen Rider X movie, Five Riders vs. Kingdark, and later on Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1, ZX and Black RX.

This would be the scaling.

New Profiles​

Kamen Rider V3
Riderman
Destron
Destron Generals (Doctor G, Baron Kiba, Archbishop Tsubasa, General Yoroi)

TL;DR
  • Double Riders gets new powers and abilities and a intelligence upgrade.
  • Possible upgrade to untransformed Riders.
  • Lifting strength upgraded to Class K
  • AP and Durability upgraded to High 6-C.
  • Kamen Rider V3 profiles get added.

Last edited:
Great work Zeed. I agreed with the revision,
Although, with that sea of blue links P&A, you may want to change the P&A section format to this instead

Bump. Still have no idea to what do with the ship torpedo feat as I couldn't find the volume of the average cruise ship.

Everything seems fine but are we sure them exploding isn't just how the enemy in the series dies?

Bump. Still have no idea to what do with the ship torpedo feat as I couldn't find the volume of the average cruise ship.
Is suggest putting likely far higher next to their untransformed state if you can't find a value.

Everything seems fine but are we sure them exploding isn't just how the enemy in the series dies?
That's what I have thought initially, but I have seen some Heisei Riders having explosion manipulation by the same reason, and some of the Kaijins also died by melting down, or transforming to humans and objects

That's what I have thought initially, but I have seen some Heisei Riders having explosion manipulation by the same reason, and some of the Kaijins also died by melting down, or transforming to humans and objects
I guess it's fine then if we have it for other Riders

Changes have been made! This can be closed now, and thanks to everyone for participating. See you guys in the Kamen Rider X CRT.

I have done so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back