• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

Descontruction leaves particles behind.
While this ability erased target to the point there is nothing left.
There were cases of EE being denied even if the victim is fully destroyed as long as it isn't directly said that it was erased, also that could just be low budget. I have some guidebooks here so I can have an actual conclusion of this skill.

Revice has officially ended.
It's intriguing how Saber and Revice tackle the concept of memory consecutively after one another.
Especially Saber rebuilding the reality with People's Memories (Unforgettable Story), and the effect of Vice's contract affecting reality (Erasing Ikki's presence from family photos).

Revice has officially ended.
It's intriguing how Saber and Revice tackle the concept of memory consecutively after one another.
Especially Saber rebuilding the reality with People's Memories (Unforgettable Story), and the effect of Vice's contract affecting reality (Erasing Ikki's presence from family photos).
Memory has been pretty important ever since Decade.
Ghost also directly draws his power from the memories of his friend (and got resurrected because of it)
Ichigo got resurrected thanks to peoples' memories of him.
Hell, the entirety of Heisei era got resurrected by memories in the Heisei Generation Final movie.

Sadly, it has been rejected for Conceptual Manip type 1.

Memory has been pretty important ever since Decade.
Ghost also directly draws his power from the memories of his friend (and got resurrected because of it)
Ichigo got resurrected thanks to peoples' memories of him.
Hell, the entirety of Heisei era got resurrected by memories in the Heisei Generation Final movie.

Sadly, it has been rejected for Conceptual Manip type 1.
Yeah, unfortunately.
But let's take it slowly, one hax at a time.

Information manipulation type 2 is definitely already very useful, and rare to get.

I genuinely think CM 1 is feasible, that Saber ending is blantant Concept type 1 for rebuilding Space-Time after everything gone to void.

Yeah, unfortunately.
But let's take it slowly, one hax at a time.

Information manipulation type 2 is definitely already very useful, and rare to get.

I genuinely think CM 1 is feasible, that Saber ending is blantant Concept type 1 for rebuilding Space-Time after everything gone to void.
It was mostly my fault that I didn't take Saber as part of the evidence for concept type 1. So, I'm in a procress of writing it back from the scratch.

It was mostly my fault that I didn't take Saber as part of the evidence for concept type 1. So, I'm in a procress of writing it back from the scratch.
No problem.
You already did a very amazing job, even as far as getting tier 1 for Kamen Rider.

Never would I think Kamen Rider would touch tier 1, ever.
But I'm proven wrong, and I'm happy to be wrong at that.

No problem.
You already did a very amazing job, even as far as getting tier 1 for Kamen Rider.

Never would I think Kamen Rider would touch tier 1, ever.
But I'm proven wrong, and I'm happy to be wrong at that.
It's not just me though. All the KR supporters did help me a lot, and their support encouraged me to make it in the first place.

But thank you for the encouragement.

So who would have CM 1 if the next thread accepted?
That's the part I would have trouble with, ironically, because if I were to compile every single thing about concept stuff or the memories of KR verse, only a few characters would be able to affect the entire masses of memories and concepts on a large scale.

For the next revision, I'm going to try to bring back concept stuff for OOO because I've been rewatching it lately and found a lot of interesting thing.

The first episode of Geats is out today!

Oh man, the first episode is really something. Geats had already won the GPD and was able to recreate the world according to his own wishes. A lot of things are being thrown around, I can't wait for the next episode.

Yeah, Geats is so sick!

Now wondering if they gonna bring up the Memory Concept again lul

Is it just me? Or we might get Anti-Hero Main Rider? Because Geats might want to redo the world over and over again, and it might up to Tycoon to stop him by winning the game himself.

Back