• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Revision: Cosmology Scaling

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
After two wide revisions of Kamen Rider cosmology, it's time to finally get to the final part, scaling chain revision. I've made a sandbox so you can get a better look at the scaling chain.

Sandbox

Base Multiverse​

The multiverse has an infinite number of universes and 7 higher dimensions . As discussed in the previous thread, the higher dimensions are accepted to be legit and work based on R / F Interaction.

The first Rider to scale is Kamen Rider Decade who can destroy the multiverse and poses a threat to all realities. Anybody who can fight Decade would scales to him as well.

Kamen Rider Saver​

In the second part, we discussed the particular case of Kamen Rider Saver. It is accepted that Saver involved the multiverse and exists on a higher plane above it, which would qualify as 8-D. Although Saver doesn't have a profile yet, there are a few characters who scale to him:
  • Gaim , Ryugen , and Zangetsu : All the reasonings are in their AP section.
  • Neo Decade: This version of Decade has integrated every Heisei Rider's power onto himself, Gaim included.
  • Grand Zi-O : Same as Decade.
  • Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O : This man has literally every rider's power in existence, including Gaim and Decade. In a weakened state, he merged all dimensions into one so he could find a successor.
Edit: Kamen Rider Decade (2009) should have a new key detail his appearance in Gaim novel as well.

The Real World​

The Real World is a place beyond Kamen Rider fiction. This means the real world is 9-D and scales to a few characters only. Most of the characters who scale to it currently don't have a profile yet, but I will give you guys a run down:
It should be noted that for Saber and Legend Riders, they need entirely different keys / pages to cover their appearance in the real world. This is because the Real World transcends everything from the Kamen Rider world, so it's not feasible to scale it with its canon counterpart.

Proposal​

I'm proposing two options for the scaling chain:
  1. Keep the current 2-A rating and give them a "likely 1-C " tier rating. Saver transcending the multiverse would qualify as "Low 1-C , likely 1-C ".
  2. Replace the current 2-A rating with a straight " 1-C " tier rating.
The reason I'm giving a likely rating is because I believe it's a safer choice, but I'm willing to hear other thoughts on the matter. That's all for the thread.

Edit: Proposing Kamen Rider Decade (2009) new key for his appearance in Gaim novel.

Last edited:
not sure about decade and others changing to 1C but people like Gaim, Saver or Ohma should be straight 1-C to me, saber and legend riders being a straight 1-C looks good too

not sure about decade and others changing to 1C but people like Gaim, Saver or Ohma should be straight 1-C to me, saber and legend riders being a straight 1-C looks good too
Why’s that, Decade and Co directly scale to the destruction of the multiverse which we establish contains 7 dimensions

Why’s that, Decade and Co directly scale to the destruction of the multiverse which we establish contains 7 dimensions
yeah i do agree with that, im just not exactly sure if decade effected the multiverse in its totality or just the inf universes

Sorry to sidebar. I'm currently getting into Kamen Rider.

To clarify, does Ohma Zi-O have the power of every rider from Showa to Reiwa to 2068 or just every Heisei rider?

Last edited:

To clarify, does Ohma Zi-O have the power of every rider from Showa to Reiwa to 2068 or just every Heisei rider?
Showa and Heisei, unlikely not Reiwa but he also have Rider that exist passed Reiwa period like Kikai, Woz and whatever else.

It's honestly a big question mark.

Showa and Heisei, unlikely not Reiwa but he also have Rider that exist passed Reiwa period like Kikai, Woz and whatever else.

It's honestly a big question mark.
Since Ohma zi-o have power of all heisei rider does that mean he also have power of kamen Sentai Gorider those possessing the powers of every Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. That mean Ohma will also have power of every super sentai.

It honestly depends on if they even count as a Riders. Surprisingly, the canonicity of a rider doesn’t matter to Oma, just that they are considered as riders

Technically, Reiwa era doesnt exist in Ohma's timeline. After his ascendance to Ohma Zi-O (which is when Heisei era end), the very first thing he did was destroying the world, the era stopped flowing and no more Kamen Riders were born after Zi-O. (Kikai, Shinobi and Quiz came from the timeline where Geiz defeated Zi-Oh and stopped Ohma Zi-O from being born)

We are still discussing about whether Ohma Zi-O has Reiwa era powers or not.
But regardless, even if Ohma Zi-O doesnt get Reiwa powers, then Ohma form will still have them for being the King of time of all eras, not just Heisei anymore (stated by Toei themselves)

Last edited:
Zi-O Ohma form was able to summon out the GoRiders in its movie though, so there’s a possibility that they do count as Riders. Which would then give Ohma Form access to all the Super Sentai Powers as well.

Although, we’re getting off topic. We should likely talk about this another day, since SS has never actually had a proper in-depth look into. And for us to properly make a GoRider page, we’d have to make a lot of SS pages.

Shouldn't Decade's 2009 profile have a new key in relation to him being completely unaffected by Saver's reality shit in the Gaim novel? In addition, that affects Zi-O's ratings

His key could look like this:

Key: Tsukasa Kadoya | Pre-Gaim Gaiden | Post-Gaim Gaiden

Since Ohma zi-o have power of all heisei rider does that mean he also have power of kamen Sentai Gorider those possessing the powers of every Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. That mean Ohma will also have power of every super sentai.
He does, actually. Ohma Form Zi-O can summon Gorider so technically Ohma Zi-O does possess Super Sentai ability as well.

Shouldn't Decade's 2009 profile have a new key in relation to him being completely unaffected by Saver's reality shit in the Gaim novel? In addition, that affects Zi-O's ratings

His key could look like this:

Key: Tsukasa Kadoya | Pre-Gaim Gaiden | Post-Gaim Gaiden
Yeah, a key for his appearance in Gaim could work. I will add them in my sandbox.

This could be used for Post-Gaim Gaiden 2009 Decade's profile

Low Complex Multiverse level, likely Complex Multiverse level (Remained completely unaffected as Kamen Rider Saver became one with all of existence and transcended it, rescuing Mitsuzane in the process and allowing him to fight once more)

By the way i want to ask something about Decade when battle against Ohma zi-o can he be consider is be weakened since Another Decade still exist so he will only have 50% power.It also show at the night before the fight his body start to disappear so that he already start to death(9:45-10:00)

By the way i want to ask something about Decade when battle against Ohma zi-o can he be consider is be weakened since Another Decade still exist so he will only have 50% power.It also show at the night before the fight his body start to disappear so that he already start to death(9:45-10:00)
doesn't really mean much when even Ohma is also in like...10% of his power or even less.

Even at 50% power, Decade was far stronger than his Post-Gaim Gaiden self so it doesn't matter

I'm pretty sure that Decade is at his full power based on the fact that he's using Complete 21, his strongest form ever.

Another Decade still exists is probably a side consequence of Ohma Zi-O reseting reality back, which incidentally return Another Decade power.

I'm pretty sure that Decade is at his full power based on the fact that he's using Complete 21, his strongest form ever.

Another Decade still exists is probably a side consequence of Ohma Zi-O reseting reality back, which incidentally return Another Decade power.
Pretty much. This was Decade at his absolute strongest, which is more support for why Ohma Zi-O is so powerful as while weakened, he totally washed Complete 21 Decade

Back