• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ghost: Scaling Revision (and Ex-Aid as well)

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Another Ghost revision, this time dealing with the scaling chain. As a bonus, the Ex-Aid Riders get revised because they scale with each other.

The reason is pretty simple: one of the themes is evolution, which means the characters' power levels change continuously.

For example, the Gammaizers are said to get stronger every time they get killed. In Mugen Ghost's first debut episode, he stomped those things like no shit. In the last episodes, however, they were able to fight evenly with him.

Proposal​

The proposal is quite simple. We will split their keys based on story arcs instead of forms. Here is what it will look like:

Sandbox

I will explain how the scaling works for each Rider:

Kamen Rider Ghost: Ghost has the ability to evolve constantly to the point that he has surpassed humanity. Throughout the series, he exceeded any expectations multiple times and became even stronger. This High 6-B feat was done by Kamen Rider Extremer and Ghost defeated him, and he has only gotten stronger since then.

Kamen Rider Specter: Similar to Ghost, Deep Specter has the ability to get stronger as his willpower rises. He's rated at the same level as Mugen Ghost and frequently fought against the Gammaizers alongside him. Sin Specter is depicted as the counterpart to Mugen Ghost so he scales to that form.
  • Deep Violet Coat (ディープバイオレットコート, Dīpu Baioretto Kōto) - The main parka. The rugged and supple shape negate physical attacks, and special particles coated on the surface receive energy attacks. Additionally, it amplifies each body part's fighting ability according to Spectre's current willpower; in other words, the more Spectre is willing to fight, the more powerful he becomes.
Kamen Rider Necrom: Unlike the two above, Necrom has hardly changed ever since he joined the good side. Although he did train himself and contribute to the Gammaizers' defeat, the narrative still portrays him as below Ghost and Specter. Yujou Burst Necrom is comparable to Deep Specter but that's all.

This clip basically summarises my point above.

As for the Ex-Aid Riders, their Level 1-2 would scale directly to the End of Series Necrom as they all fought the Next Genome Bugsters, who are comparable to him. This meant they would also get their speed and lifting strength upgraded as well.

TL;DR​

1. Revising the keys and scaling of Ghost Riders.
  2. Replacing High 6-C with High 6-B for Ex-Aid Riders. Upgrade their speed and lifting strength via scaling from Ghost Riders.

As for the Ex-Aid Riders, their Level 1-2 would scale directly to the End of Series Necrom as they all fought the Next Genome Bugsters, who are comparable to him. This meant they would also get their speed and lifting strength upgraded as well.
Side note. Level 2 Genm was already stomping EoS Necrom and Specter at the same time in another battle so that adds consistency to the CR Riders upscaling them

I guess it looks alright, but I really don't know a lot about this series to make an accurate determination.

I wouldn't know much about the scaling though the feats and the scans seem valid, so I wouldn't have anything against this if nobody else has.

Back