• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider 50th Anniversary Discussion Thread

IxaSaga2

He/Him
Happy 50th Anniversary Kamen Riders! Here's to another 50 years!

730cc4bacf513af192c2cffffcd9ad7f.jpg

Last edited:
A recap of what is announced and what has happened during the 50th anniversary! As well as everything that happened in 2021!

1. Kamen Rider Saber! Our Kamen Rider that is airing in the 50th anniversary.

XBNxp_4s.jpg

2. Rider Time: Kamen Rider Decade vs Zi-O - Decade Mansion's Death Game and Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Decade - 7 of Zi-O

2ENL2_4m.jpg

3. Anime Adaption of Kamen Rider W's Manga, Futo Detectives, is announced!

2d724f310507f49851c7a4e5beef42b31617406276_main.png

4. Kamen Rider BLACK SUN is announced!

kamen-rider-black-sun-2.jpg
images

5. Shin Kamen Rider is announced!

Shin-Kamen-Rider-featured-540x305.jpg

6. Kamen Rider Genms - The Presidents is announced!

i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexnews%252Ffeed%252FOricon%252FOricon_2189400_33a4_1.jpg,zoom=1200,quality=70,type=jpg

7. An untitled Kamen Rider 50th anniversary film confirmed!

Last edited:
I'M NOT DONE!

8. Kamen Rider Zero-One: Others
  • Metsuboujinrai
  • Vulcan and Valkyrie

EukQeVEUUAMtOx1.jpg:large

c10346e63185075425a4af546ac29290.jpg

9. Kamen Rider Saber Manga: Kamen Rider Buster

EwWhNQDVIAEQ91c.jpg

10. Kamen Rider Saber: Sword of Logos Saga

Ew962WxVgAEsM_j.jpg

11. Kamen Rider Saber thing with Zenkaiger.

Ex17XGlVgAI-iuj.jpg

12. Kamen Rider Movies live streamed on Youtube each representing their eras! (Now privated ;.; )

• Showa: All together! Seven Kamen Riders
  • Heisei: Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z / The Gaia Memories of Fate
  • Reiwa: Kamen Rider: Reiwa The First Generation

Yes sir!

Personal thoughts and fun facts:

I'm really excited for the Kamen Rider W anime adaptation cause I'm a big W fan. Kamen Rider W is voted as the SECOND favorite rider among Japanese fans and it is well deserved!

Shin Kamen Rider is also really exciting because it's directed by none other than Hideaki Anno! He directed Shin Godzilla, the upcoming Shin Ultraman, a bunch of Evangelion stuff and much more.

Kamen Rider BLACK SUN is also really hype because BLACK was the APEX of the showa era.

Kamen Rider Genm special is really cool to see happen because it started out as an April Fool's joke but much like Kamen Rider Brain, it has now came to fruition.

Kamen Rider Others: Vulcan and Valkyrie debuts the FIRST FINAL FORM for a Female Kamen Rider!!!! YESSSSSSSSS.

And of course, the 50th anniversary movie 👀👀👀

Now, what are you guys most excited for?

It's really hard to choose because honestly, i want to see all of them on the screen. But if i has to choose then it will be Zero-One Others and Genm - The Presidents.

Zero-One Others is obviously hyped as hell, that's all i can say. However, i really expect Genm special to be something hilarious yet enjoyable at the same time.

In my country, there is this "president meme" that mostly involved Thouser and Genm, and people were wondering if two of those guy meet each other. Seem like Toei have fulfilled our wish.

I'm SUPER hyped for the 50th anniversary movie since, well, Kamen Rider's been around for half a century. I love Heisei Generation Forever and can't wait to see what they have for this anniversary movie.

The W anime adaptation since well, it's the first time Kamen Rider will be animated. Never read the manga though, would it be a continuation or the show or a recap?

Very interesting watch.

- Seems that the three major works (Kamen Rider W Anime, Kamen Rider BLACK SUN and Shin Kamen Rider) are meant to be projected towards three types of demographics in particular in order reach out to gaining more fans.

1. Kamen Rider W is towards people that are currently still Kamen Rider fans as well as anime fans. This one is not surprising.

2. Kamen Rider Black Sun is towards people that have liked Kamen Rider in the past but have moved on as they get older.

3. Shin Kamen Rider is towards people who did not know Kamen Rider exists.

- Kamen Rider W Anime is set to be released in Summer 2022. There is more info on the Kamen Rider W Futo Tantei Manga. It is a official sequel of Kamen Rider W and is very popular with the fans. This anime will be an ongoing series. Lots of anime producers apparently were itching to work on a Kamen Rider work and Toei managed to get "some of the best" to produce this anime.

- Kamen Rider BLACK SUN will be worked by one of Japan's leading filmmakers, Shiraishi Kazuya. Black and Shadowmoon will appear in this work. BLACK SUN will be unveiled in Spring 2022.

- Shin Kamen Rider will be the largest production in the 50th anniversary project. It will be release in March 2023. The trailer will be screened all over the globe. The production will both be a new creation as well as being an origin story. It can be enjoyed by people that have never seen Ichigo.

A direct message by Director Hideaki Anno:

"50 years ago, Kamen Rider was a larger than life hero that most elementary school boys excitedly looked up to. I was one of those boys. Having received so much from a Kamen Rider as a child, 50 years later I initiated this project to give back in a small way in the form of a movie. With this project, I aim to make a film that fulfills the dreams of a child into adulthood. One that captures the childhood dreams that remain in the hearts of grownups. That brings the epoch-making, Kamen Rider universe created by Shotaro Ishinomori and Toei Ikuta Studio in the modern era. An entertainment that can be enjoyed without knowing the original series. It's been six years since I started writing notes on this project. The production schedule has been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, meaning the release will be approximated two years from now. I hope you look forward to it."

Some additional news:

In conjunction with the production of Shin Kamen Rider. Director Anno is considering plans of a publication on the 1971 Kamen Rider.

The 50th anniversary movie is going to be released THIS JULY.

There will be events, new merchandise, and a variety of things ramping up.

Toei will be pouring their souls into these three series to take Kamen Rider into new heights.

Last edited:
There’s gonna be so many new viewers too considering how Fuuto PI will be on both Crunchyroll and Funimation. It also probably gonna be the only Kamen Rider media my friend will be willing to watch.

One of my friends was interested in watching rider after I showed him some W henshin scenes. After he binge watched it, he said it was near perfect. AFter that, he binged most neo-heisei riders. Hopefully, Fuuto Tantei can do the same.

I wished my friends are like that. Literally, the sole reason why they hate Kamen Rider is because they think they're OP in debates and that they look like Power Rangers. I only have two friends that'll actually sit down and listen to be talk about them but their knowledge only extends to a few episodes and all of the theme songs.

I'm gonna put some potential CRTs for the future.

Most riders have a lot of stuff missing cause the rider specs reveals a lot of missing info that we didn't have access to before. These include what their weapons and accessories, resistances from monsters, and all that stuff. These are gonna be really brief cause I'm gonna be hear forever if I look through everything the specs have to offer. So I'm just gonna write the ones on the top of my head.

- Most riders have a filter to filter out poisonous gases and things like that.

- A lot of riders also have in built in super computers and AIs. Also x-rays, detection abilities, etc.

- Agito riders may potentially get a good amount of resistances based on how the monsters in Agito work. Agito also killed someone who can fully regenerated their whole body.

- Gills doesn't have regeneration listed. Bruh

- G4 have precog. Only connected to Mana's ESP.

- Ryuki Survive should probably include the different abilities of each the Ryuki riders because of Strange Vent.

- Knight's armor can withstand 10,000m of water pressure and can brush off falls from high altitudes. Knight Survive's bowgun converts sunlight into energy.

- The Faiz riders' deconstruction. Most notably, Faiz Blaster's suit itself being comparable to Faiz Edge. It is possible for an Orphonoch to be incinerated by just touching the suit.

- Delta (Miharu) has resisted the side effects of Delta Gear (berserk, mental disorders, mental collapse)

- All Blade riders have regen.

- Blade King Form confirmed to have time stop and magnetism powers. He also have a bunch of stat amps that he can use simultaneously. King Rouzer has high heat radiation and high frequency vibration, it is 3x as sharp as Blay Rouzer.

- Wild Chalice has a bunch of regeneration and defenses. Berserk from Joker Undead. Wild Slasher vibrates 3 million times per sec. Can generate shockwaves with vibrations from antennae. Reflect Moth had a weakness to his attack reflection ability, Chalice doesn't. Reflect moth and recovery camel is a really good combo.

- Many Kiva's riders have barriers.

- Kiva's calculation did not consider Kiva pushing the moon back into orbit on top on creating that massive crater. Kiva Bashaa can make an aquatic field. Kiva Dogga's strength is 10x base Kiva. Can tank armor piercing shells like nothing. Dogga hammer when opened can analyze weaknesses, paralyze enemies and read memories. The enemy doesn't need to look into the eye for that to happen.

- Kiva Emperor Form can tank a nuclear bomb point blank.

- Ixa Save Form is 60% of Burst Form. Ixa Burst Form's center can generate a flash of light that is 3 million candela. Ixa Caliber can absorb energy. Rising Ixa completely nullifies the side-effects of the Ixa system.

- Saga has a sense of smell 1,000,000x that of a human's. He has stat amps that work similarly to Kiva's.

- Dark Kiva's Defense is 3x that of Kiva Emperor's. His Demon Power amps him several tens of times.

- Ark pulled the moon out of orbit. He can resist the temperature of the sun and absolute zero. Demon Power amps several tens of times. There's a black hole on his chest.

- Decade can withstand Absolute Zero and 6000C. Protection from electromagnetic waves. Decade's shouts can be turned into high frequency bullets. Diend has the same abilities. Decade Complete Form has "If a wicked person sees the figure, his body and soul will be burned down."

That's all of Heisei phase 1 that I remember. Some of these might already be in the profiles but if you remember anything, y'all can add stuff too.

Last edited:
Honestly, a lot of these are so simple that we could pretty much just pack a few riders into a single CRT instead of having 9 CRTs for every rider.

Agreed. Hopefully, they aren't too controversial. Gotta finish the Rider AP thing first tho.

- Ex-aid's energy items should be added for all the Ex-aid's riders. Some of them has no description so we shouldn't use those. The amps of the energy items are currently unknown but it can be inferred that it is random. We can also run some calcs. We know that a regular speed amp from the Speed Up item is enough to blitz.

- The lower HP the Ex-aid riders are, the more defensive they get.

- Paradox in Perfect Puzzle and Perfect Knockout can use many of them simultaneously and without needing to get them from a block or chest.

More about Paradox:

- His armor halves critical hits in one point of the body and redistributes it so targeting one part of Paradox doesn't work well.

- Can create afterimages with his speed. Can amp his kicking power by sacrificing his defense.

- Paradox Knockout Fighter's fist can blow people up by contact and by the flames it shoots out.

- Paradox Perfect Knockout's attacks can transmit the impact of his attacks to the inside of the enemy's armor.

- Perfect Knockout can manipulation all substances in the game area (?)

- The Gashacon Parabragun can reduce the strength of the enemy hit by it. It can combine the effects of two normal gashats.

Last edited:
Some things about Ikazuchi from Lonkitt:

Arm Stranger Description: "Ikazuchi's arm armor. The Lost Model of the overloaded Zetsumerisekey is forcibly attached to it. In addition to protecting the arm, it is equipped with a built-in lightning generator named the Strike Zapper (ストライクザッパー Sutoraikuzappā) and has the role of supplying lightning to each part of the body."

Force Grab Description: "The Lazarotech Suit's gloves. They increase grip strength and tactile sensitivity by a factor of approximately 3 by receiving the energy generated by the MetsubouJinrai Forceriser. In addition, the fingertips are protected by sharp armor and function as a lightning discharge device supplied by the Arm Stranger."

Discharge Feather Description: "The Dodo Goggles' lightning emission device. It is able to make connections to external equipment by emitting lightning which can also be diverted for attacks."

Lazarotech Suit Description: "Ikazuchi's base suit. It protects the user from corrosive liquids with a special fabric called Texta Wall (テキスタウォール Tekisuta Wōru) that has extremely low breathability and permeability. It also keeps the internal pressure higher than the external pressure by being airtight. In addition, its materials have high insulation and it has the role of preventing malfunction of internal equipment due to the lightning strikes that Ikazuchi produces."

Not only that, but his Zestumetsu Utopia Finisher has Lightning Strike him via Cloud to Ground to Power said Finisher furhter Supporting that Ikazuchi is using actual Lightning and not just Electricity

Cool, a reminder for someone like me who is alway forgetful.

I think you should also post evidence for those claims.

Heavy Spoilers:
The one where Kamen Rider Metsuboujinrai blew up Zaia, destroyed all the bodies of Metsuboujinrai and when all of them in a single body was screaming.

Ngl, I got shooked.

After all of the journey throught, the Metsuboujinrai.net cinema slapped us hard and be like "jokes on you, here is the bad ending"

Now i seriously hope Yua and Fuwa can save them

Just saw KR Metsubourjinrai, I'm confident Yaiba and Fuwa can save them.
I'm not sure but Yaiba is foreshadowed to follow orders like a bot again.

Zaia defeated Jin, Horobi, Ikazuchi and Naki with a little help from the Solds. Jin revealed to be Sold Zero, I guess he is the Chaser of Zero-One. Thouser was able to hold himself against them too without help. Zaia and Thouser might not be a whole lot different unless it is stated otherwise. Metsuboujinrai stomped Zaia and Magias so it might be Ark level. No idea how it stacks up to Zero-Two/Realizing Hopper.

Last edited:
Just saw RealxTime and Saber movie spoilers:

What's Es role in the movie? Because near the end of the movie one of his subordinate became Lucifer, and my god that Hell Rising Hopper is Amazons-level of brutalness

It looks like Falchion got sealed, that mean his chance to be appeared in the show are high as heck

Just saw Saber's Special. A few things to note:

- The Book of Ruin is capable of destroying both the real world and the Wonder World.

- Crimson Dragon Saber killed Falchion. Falchion revived and de-transformed Crimson Dragon Saber. So Falchion = Crimson Dragon?

- Emotional Dragon came from the Book of Ruin and returned into it to seal Falchion. The Emotional Dragon Ridebook was never seen to disappear alongside it though.

- Fantastic Lion Blades can transform into a Water Pegasus. He can also make a Water Prison.

- Espada's carpet can match Espada's speed when he uses his Lightning Techniques.

- Slash can make a Sound Prison that explodes.

- When the Book of Ruin was sealed, it looks like everyone went back to the time before everything happened. So it reverse all damages to both worlds along with the memories of everyone (normal people at least) of that event.

Also, near the end of the special, Falchion said he'll be back soooooo he'll be back and this is canon.

Last edited:
I also want to do a Saber scaling thing rn cause I was thinking a lot about it. So I'm just gonna map everything out first:

Touma/Saber:
Saber < 2 Volumes < 3 Volumes < Dragon Arthur =< Dragon Alangina << Dragon Eagle Arthur = Crimson Dragon <<< Dragonic Knight <<<<< Primitive Dragon <<< Elemental Dragon

No direct scaling but judging from the stats, Primitive Dragon = Emotional Dragon.

Rintaro/Blades:
Blades < 2 Volumes < 3 Volumes << Fantastic Lion <<< King Lion Daisenki <<<<< Tategami Hyoujuu Senki

Kento/Espada/Calibur:
Espada < 2 Volumes < 3 Volumes << Golden Alangina <<<<< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Jaou Dragon (Kento)

Calibur (Hayato) < Calibur (Daichi) < Calibur (Kento)

Calibur (Hayato) defeated by Base Saber (Daichi), Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Daichi) defeated by Crimson Dragon Saber (Touma) + Fantastic Lion Blades + Golden Alangina Espada, Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) defeated by Dragonic Knight Saber

Calibur (Daichi) < Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-lessons) = Base Saber (Post-lessons) = Slash = Buster = Kenzan < Base Saber (Post-lessons) < Buster Genbu Jackun=< Dragonic Knight Saber (Post-lessons) = King Lion Daisenki Blades < Calibur (Kento)

Dragonic Knight Saber (pre-lessons) (Saber was taught swordsmanship from Slash and Buster) draw with Slash. Slash able to reflect Dragonic Knight's attack easily. Buster Jackun and Dragonic Knight de-transformed each other. Desast is Buster's rival and draw with him. Kenzan defeated Desast. Calibur (Kento) defeated Kenzan and Slash. After learning his lessons with Slash, base Saber was able to disarm him although Slash was a bit caught off-guard by Saber's spike in power. Post-lessons Dragonic Knight Saber = Buster Genbu Jackun.

Crimson Dragon = Falchion

Base Blades + Base Buster + Base Slash + Base Kenzan <<< Saikou/Shadow <<< X-Swordsman Saikou

King Lion Daisenki Blades + Kenzan + X-Swordsman Saikou <<< Primitive Dragon Saber

Slash + Buster <<< X-Swordsman Saikou =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon < Calibur Jaou Dragon =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon <<< Elemental Dragon = Durendal

Sabela defeated Slash and Buster with ease. In the triple threat, X-Swordsman Saikou, Calibur (Kento) and Sabela were mostly equal. Sabela was getting the upper-hand because she was getting more hits and special attacks off. Kento used Jaou Dragon and was able to suppress Sabela but is not known if he is able to beat her. Primitive Dragon was able to push Sabela back but it is not known if he can beat her. Jaou Dragon seemed to make not much of a difference in the fight between the riders.

Elemental Dragon vs Durendal was inconclusive. Durendal only won because he used Blades as a hostage. Despite X-Swordsman Saikou being weaker than Sabela, Saber, Durandal. He is able to keep up because of his skills and experience as a Swordsman. Despite Calibur (Kento) being way weaker than Saikou and Sabela, he was able to keep up with them because of his experience with Kuroyami and him fighting through countless other timelines.

So with everything in mind:

Saber (Pre-lessons) = Blades = Espada < 2 Volume Saber, Blades and Espada < 3 Volumes Saber, Blades and Espada ~ Buster (Pre-Southern Base), Slash (Pre-Southern Base), Kenzan (Pre-Southern Base) < Saber Dragon Arthur =< Calibur (Daichi) =< Saber Dragon Alangina =< Crimson Dragon Saber = Dragon Eagle Arthur Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades = Golden Alangina Espada = Falchion ~ Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan << Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) << Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-lessons) = Base Saber (Post-lessons) = Buster (Southern Base) = Slash (Southern Base) = Kenzan (Southern Base) = Base Blades (Southern Base) << Crimson Dragon Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades =< Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan =< Dragonic Knight Saber (Post-lessons) = King Lion Daisenki Blades =< Saikou/Shadow <<< X-Swordsman Saikou =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Calibur Jaou Dragon (Kento) =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon Saber <<< Elemental Dragon Saber = Durendal

This is the best I can do from my memory, if I got anything wrong, feel free to call it out. I left Desast out because I want to save the Megids for later. I left Hayato out because we don't know where he fits into all this except that Daichi beat him. I also left Emotional Dragon Saber out because it stomped Falchion but that doesn't tell me where it is in the scaling chain. This is until Episode 29 so I get caught up and change things around if need be.

Alright, watched up to ep 32, Blades is goated.

3 eps and A LOT happened. Especially with Blades getting emotionally wrecked every time he is in a scene.

Zooous gets stronger and stronger each time he loses. He is now is able to stomp Elemental Dragon Saber and King Lion Daisenki Blades. The Cat Megid (Mei) is also able to beat them using Mei and innocent people as her hostages.

Taking this into account, Blades while sparring with Saber, unlocked Nagare's potential just like Saber did with Rekka. Now, he is able to straight up beat Zooous in a 1v1. Does this mean King Lion Daisenki is now on par with Elemental Dragon?

Also, Durandal was able to stomp Elemental Dragon Saber and X-Swordsman Saikou. However, Touma was able to read Durandal's power somehow. By this, Durandal's power is confirmed not to be teleportation. Zooous evolved into Zooous Predator and is able to beat Blades again. He stomped Buster, which is expected. Sophia is able to defend against Zooous Predator by making a shield for a short while.

This is also the episode where Blades gets his final form, Tategami Hyoujuu Senki. With this, I can confidently say that Blades is now the strongest rider in Saber.

There are some good feats in these eps:

- Master of Logos is able to fire an arrow that flew across the world and destroy the barrier of the Northern Base.

- Zooous Predator casually pulled out one of the giant swords that were holding the Northern Base in place and threw it at Blades.

- Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades casually sliced through that said sword.

- When Blades and Zooous was fighting, it was snowing hard (not like a blizzard though). Blades performed his finisher and he cleared the sky.

So the updated scaling looks like this:

Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Blades = Espada < 2 Volume Saber, Blades and Espada < 3 Volumes Saber, Blades and Espada ~ Buster (Pre-Southern Base), Slash (Pre-Southern Base), Kenzan (Pre-Southern Base) < Saber Dragon Arthur =< Calibur (Daichi) =< Saber Dragon Alangina =< Crimson Dragon Saber = Dragon Eagle Arthur Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades = Golden Alangina Espada = Falchion ~ Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan << Calibur Jaou Dragon (Daichi) << Dragonic Knight Saber (Pre-Rekka Awakening) = Base Saber (Awakened Rekka) = Buster (Southern Base) = Slash (Southern Base) = Kenzan (Southern Base) = Base Blades (Southern Base) << Crimson Dragon Saber = Fantastic Lion Blades =< Buster Genbu Jackun = Slash Hansel Bremen = Kenzan Ninja Butasan =< Dragonic Knight Saber (Awakened Rekka) = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Pre-Awakened Nagare) =< Saikou/Shadow <<< X-Swordsman Saikou =< Calibur Jaaku Dragon (Kento) < Calibur Jaou Dragon (Kento) =< Sabela = Primitive Dragon Saber <<< Elemental Dragon Saber = King Lion Daisenki Blades (Awakened Nagare) =< Durandal < Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades

Last edited:
While I'm at it, I might as well post Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Blades's specs.

Tategami Hyoujuu Senki consists of the following parts:

• Blades Helm Tategami Hyoujuu Senki (ブレイズヘルム タテガミ氷獣戦記 Bureizu Herumu Tategami Hyōjū Senki): The helmet.
    • Crysta Sword Crown (クリスタソードクラウン Kurisuta Sōdo Kuraun)
    • Tategami Hyoujuu Mask (タテガミ氷獣マスク Tategami Hyōjū Masuku): The crown. By gaining the power of the Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Wonder Ride Book, it draws out the wildness that surpasses the extreme environment from the user and polishes his extrasensory sense. It is also a testament to the king who leads the beast.
    • Hyoujuu Visor (氷獣バイザー Hyōjū Baizā): The visor. It has eyesight that allows you to see beyond the distant horizon and a viewing angle that captures a wide range. Moreover, in a cold region or a snowstorm, the target can be captured by a heat source.
    • Tategami Top (タテガミトップ Tategami Toppu): The sensory organs. It senses the surroundings and acts like a radar. Especially in the territory, it has become more sensitive and has increased its spatial dominance.
    • Hyoujuu Bite (氷獣バイト Hyōjū Baito): The facial armor. It enables violent breathing that exerts its maximum strength not only in the frigid ice field but also in the snowstorm sky and under the sea ice. In addition, the roar emitted from here warns all creatures and urges them to evacuate.
    • Tategami Blazer (タテガミブレイザー Tategami Bureizā): The white mane behind the helmet. The fighting spirit of the overflowing water forms a field of cold air, transforming the surroundings into pure ice. In addition, by incorporating the power of the Hyoujuu drawn from the Tatemagi Hoyujuu Senki Wonder Ride Book, it can be changed to a shape that conquers any environment.
  • Avalanche Sword Robe (アヴァランチソードローブ Avuaranchi Sōdo Rōbu): The suit granted by the user of the Seiken Suiseiken Nagare. The sword skills, physical abilities, and special abilities of the user have been enhanced to the utmost limit in order to utilize the fighting methods that the previous Suiseiken wielders have refined, inherited from the Tategami Hyoujuu Senki Wonder Ride Book.
  • Hyoujuu Breaster (氷獣ブレスター Hyōjū Buresutā): The chest armor. With the power of the newly created epic "Tategami Hyoujuu Senki", the user uses the knowledge and power of the previous Suiseiken wielders carved in the frozen earth to make the user the king of the Hyoujuu who lead the beasts.
  • White Doyle (ホワイトドイル Howaito Doiru): The armor extending from the front end of the suit. The pure white armor, which symbolizes the determination to marry the mission, is full of the dignity of the Hyoujuu King, who is as strong as permafrost and will not give in to anything.
  • Hyoujuu Shoulder (氷獣ショルダー Hyōjū Shorudā): The shoulder armor. Utilizing its robustness, it is also used as a powerful weapon that makes use of the physical abilities of ice beasts, such as crushing everything with a tackle with explosive rushing power.
  • Glacial Arm (グレイシャルアーム Gureisharu Āmu): The arms. Due to the violent water flow inside, it exerts its strength like a wild beast. Furthermore, when the sacred water becomes overcooled, its power becomes clearer and the power of ice is used.
  • Hyoujuu Frost (氷獣フロスト Hyōjū Furosuto): The forearms and hands. By feeling the souls of successive swordfighters, the transformant can release all kinds of sword skills. In addition, the Suiseiken Nagare is wrapped with ice fangs at absolute zero and sublimated into an ice holy sword.
  • Glacial Leg (グレイシャルレッグ Gureisharu Reggu): The legs. Due to the violent water flow inside, it exerts leg strength like a wild beast. Furthermore, by incorporating the running power and jumping power of various ice beasts, the athletic ability of the 100 Great Hoyujuu is granted upon the user.
  • Hyoujuu Legate (氷獣レガート Hyōjū Regāto): The shin guards and feet. It has the power to increase the hardness as the temperature gets lower and greatly increase the kicking power. As a result, when the Special Move is activated, the destructive power that turns everything into diamond dust is obtained by putting ice at absolute zero.

Back