• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido vs Big Mom (One Piece) Battle of Yonko...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are leaning towards him, but I need a straight and clear vote.
Example:
I vote for "..." with a reason. My vote goes to "..." with a reason etc.

It will be a week before we might get something from next chapter. Could be more if Oda switches points or if he draws it out with cliff hangers.

I agree the timing was awful for this matchup but better to just finish it now and open a new one later when and if new information becomes available.

I'm off for now.

This honestly should have been in the Fun & Games forum. We all know how much Oda love to offscreen battles. It would honestly be a surprised to see him continue the battle when the next chapter come next week

Idk if it should be added. We haven't seen Kaido or Big Mom's full power yet. Kaido has at least one named move, and its likely he has more, + his hybrid form. And Big Mom has only shown a small amount of moves herself.

I forgot to ask, does Big Mom have Zeus and Prometheus in this fight too, or just Napoleon?

I don´t think Oda gonna off-panel the fight, alone the page where we see both still clashing let me believe that Oda finish the fight with Kaido and Big Mom using their named attacks with Haki and clashing each other which gonna release a big shockwave around Wano Kuni.

Big Mom through history and portrayal has never been hurt while Kaido has taken multiple L's. Roger decided it was in his best interest to not fight Big Mom...Her Homies are intangible and provide her with immense versatility. I imagine she could turn the environment into her homies as well if she so wanted. The Big Mother isn't losing to Kaido.

I dont. When it was stated that Roger decided that it was in his best interest to not fight Big Mom??? How did Kaido has taken multiple L's...

Frog is refering to Kaido's introduction, though also missing the context given in the same chapter which points to Kaido "losing" in the same way big mom reportedly "lost" to Luffy.

Losing 7 times as a pirate doesn't mean all losses were as a Yonko. It's like a world champion combat sports fighter. They are a champion and the best in the world, though it's likely they had losses on their records. Does those past losses take away from their strength and title now? No. Those people that beat them early on probably can't beat them now.

That being said, I do think Kaido lost as a Yonko before. This is the same guy that challenges Marine fleets which most likely includes Admirals and Vice Admirals going off of what Jack did, as well as Yonko and their crews.....Solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back