• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sir Ovens said:
It baffles me that Piccolo is there, but not Beerus.
Beerus is relevant only in the first arc of DBS, and afterise is is there only as a comic relief or to hype up the character's powers.

Still, Victory VS' roster was much better than this, and it was practically an unfinished game.

Just to name a few that were in Victory VS that aren't here:

Koro Sensei

Medaka

Kusuo Saiki

Gintoki

Tsuna

Bobobo

Toriko

Tatsumi Oga

Jonathan and Joseph Joestar (The two best JoJos)

And this not including the tons of supporting characters including Kumagawa and Sket Dan.

The only profiles missing are Ryo and Dai, while the first is likely just 9-A since used/took a rocket, the other one is far more impressive since he [chapter here ] defeated the Demon Lord merged with a statue and his death caused a massive explosion [which is very likely on tier 5]. The strongest char. [aside from Galena and Kane] are SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta and Golden Frieza.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Seiya or Shiryu have God Cloth. They only have Gold. I'm still pissed the character roster is done. This for sure if Bandai trying to appeal to western audience. This isn't Koji Nakamji roster. Hopefully, DLC doesnt let us down too.....

Rossweisse crying after being abandoned by Odin

So, are we going to create a page for the Jump Force Avatar?

Because I played the beta and yeah, we can create our characters.

I mean, I have no idea if it will be a character in-story.

But I think it would have a lot of abilities (I mean, one of the premade avatars had Kamehameha and the rasengan from the get go, so there is that.)

In story mode, your CaC will have the option to choose which team you want to group up with. Whichever team you decide to go with in story mode will allow you to pick your 2nd and 3rd character for battle.

Alpha Team: Goku, Yugi, Renji, Zoro, Ichigo, Rukia, Piccolo, Asta, Gaara, Yusuke

Beta Team: Luffy, Deku, Kenshin, Sanji, Ryo, Vegeta, Shiryu, Kenshiro, Kurapika, Boa, Boruto

Gamma Team: Naruto, Killua, Dai, Hisoka, Sabo, Seiya, Kakashi, Trunks, Jotaro, Sasuke, Go

Image0 3

TheFinalOrder said:
You guys think I could extend the longevity of Jump Force if I offer to sponser an official Shueisha/Bandai $10,000 grand prize World Tournament each year?
Off Topic: I see you are a fellow Bring me the horizon fan...

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
TheFinalOrder said:
You guys think I could extend the longevity of Jump Force if I offer to sponser an official Shueisha/Bandai $10,000 grand prize World Tournament each year?
Off Topic: I see you are a fellow Bring me the horizon fan...
Yup. You listened to their new album?

So, I'm not sure if the website is planning to make Jump Force keys for all characters or just allowing composite perks to all respective characters. However, I just got done viewing the first part of the walk through for the game. And I like to know is it possible that the Jump Force can actually be considered a Megaverse similar to Marvel Comics. The reason for this is because Glover (the bald guy that is our CaC boss.) specifically says at time stamp 21:34 "These are whole other worlds out there, beyond the world of reality where we reside. Those 'worlds' are known collectively as Jump."

So, obviously, Glover is referring to all Weekly Shonen Jump series in existence. Knowing that collectively all the series reside together. Does this mean it can be represented at a Megaverse?

Yo....That fight between Frieza and Goku was lit. I have a good feeling about the showings that will be in this Game.

I think we should make a "Jump Force" page and Separate Character profiles for it. But Simply adding Jump Force Keys to existing Character profiles is cool too...o3o

I don't think we should make profiles for Jump Force versions of characters. The OCs yes, but not already existing characters.

If the characters end up being portrayed with different powers and abilities then they should get different keys tbf. That's only if tho

It'd be the same as making Storm keys on Naruto characters, same person but "stronger". Maybe profiles could be made for those "dark" versions of characters if they show something new.

Storm characters aren't different. They have the same abilities.

If Jump Force characters get new powers that they never showed in their series then they should get a Jump Force key.

DMB 1 said:
No.

The only characters who will likely get profiles will be the Mira and Towa ripoffs.
And the CAC possibly. But yeah it'd essentially be like DBX Goku or Storm 4 Naruto in the only difference is they're stronger or scaled to someone stronger. I'm on the fence about the Dark versions.

The dark versions can get a profile if:

They have new powers.

They are used as main summons by towa and mira, making them important beyond having higher AP

They have a really differing manner in which they use their powers (Kaguya making a portal inside someone and chucks a TSB in them from there, for exemple)

If none of those are met, no reason to make a profile for their edhy selves either.

Back