• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon! Tier One! The Ultimate Panacea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first want to make a big shoutout to former user HenshinIntervention who found the novelization and provided translation! This was the last needed puzzle piece to finally get this going! This is brand new, never before seen information!

This CRT will have three parts:

1. To accept the Sailor Moon Cosmology Blog
2. Accept uncountable possibly infinite alternate dimensions. (2B possibly 2A)
3. Accept Tier One Alternate dimensions.

Part ONE​

The Cosmology Blog can speak for itself!

Part TWO​

If you scroll to the ending of the Cosmology Blog, I have a section for power scaling. I have a section detailing uncountable, possibly infinite alternate dimensions:

The Sailor Moon Cosmology has unknown amount of alternate dimensions. The number could be close to uncountable, possibly infinite.

1. Every mirror can be a possible alternate dimension. There are possibly billions of mirrors on earth. There are tens of thousands of civilizations throughout the galaxy. Possibly endless civilization throughout the universe.

2. There is a dimensions where alternate versions of the cast live. The galaxy cauldron creates all possibilities. There could be different versions of characters throughout the entire cosmology, all possible versions of the characters could have their own alternate dimension.

3. There is a dimension inside Earth called Elysium and darkness of the new moon is an opening to another alternate dimension. There could be tons of dimensions located inside celestial bodies as well as tons of alternate dimensions connected through the shadows of celestial bodies. The universe is infinite and goes on and on and on, meaning possibly infinite routes to alternate dimensions.

4. Luna and Artemis says there are too many routes to alternate dimensions to check similar to the one Death Busters took. Luna and Artemis are using a super computer beyond the capability of any computer on earth. Their super computer was able to give Sailor Mercury the calculations for a hyper dimension in less than a second.

High END: The fastest computer can perform Quadrillion calculations per second. There could could be quadrillions of routes to alternate dimensions.

Low END: The computer takes a second to check each route, that's 86,400 routes to check in one day.

5. The Corridor of Spacetime is endless as a person who is lost there will wonder it forever. There are many voids and dark pits that open up within the corridor. There is infinite area for them appear.

All of these examples will work in tangent with each other. Parallel and alternate dimensions, can have their own celestial bodies with their own shadows that lead to other alternate dimensions. Parallel and alternate dimensions can also have their own mirrors that have mirror worlds.

Part THREE​

This is the bread and butter! Sailor Mercury's feat of creating a hyperdimenisonal space was not accepted due to lack of information. However, the novelization, expands more on this and provides the necessary info needed. From the Blog:

Sailor Mercury has an attack called Hyper Dimensional Space Emerge in the original Japanese. It is localized as Super Dimensional Sphere Emerge or Hyperspatial Sphere Generate. The ability essentially does what it is called in Japanese, it creates hyper dimensional space. She essentially uses time-axis calculations to bring this space into fruition.

In the Official Novelization of the first Arc. You can find the raw scans here. The attack is described as:

Translation one:

" A vortex/An opening/ suddenly appeared in the air. [Going beyond dimensions/Super-dimensional/hyperdimensional space] the Sailor Warriors moved through that dimensional space, going to a world beyond this three-dimensional realm. Goooo... Enveloped by an eerie sound. There, Queen Beryl and Mamoru had taken the lead, lying and waiting. "It doesn't matter where we fight, it's all the same," Queen Beryl said, moving her hair like tentacles. Her hair swiftly captured a rabbit. "Kyaaaa!" the rabbit screamed, and Makoto then yelled out, "Usagi!"

Translation two:

"Suddenly, a vortex appeared in the air. Hyperdimensional space, now! The Sailor Senshi move through dimensional space. A world beyond time and space that does not exist in this three-dimensional world. It is surrounded by eerie sounds."

Thrid translation from google:

突如として、空中に渦があらわれた。 超次元空間、現! セーラー戦士たちが次元空間を移動する。この三次元にはない、時空を超えた世界 不気味な音に包まれている。

Totsujotoshite, kūchū ni uzu ga arawa reta. Chō jigen kūkan, gen! Sērā senshi-tachi ga jigen kūkan o idō suru. Kono sanjigen ni wanai, jikū o koeta sekai bukimina oto ni tsutsuma rete iru.

Suddenly, a vortex appeared in the air. Hyperdimensional space, now! Sailor warriors move through dimensional space. A world beyond time and space that does not exist in this third dimension is surrounded by eerie sounds.

Basically, The senshi enter a vortex and end up in dimensional space that is called a hyper/super dimension. It is described as being not apart of the third dimension and is beyond time and space.

This means the cosmology contains dimensional spaces beyond three dimensions.

These spaces would be 5D once you factor in time. This would also elevate the Corridor to be 6D as it is a vessel for the alternate dimensions and infinite in scope as it has no concept of distance and lost souls can wander it forever.

Who would scale:​

In Range only: Sailor Pluto, Death Phantom, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury

In tier: Sailor Moon Lambda Form, Chaos, Sailor Chaos, Sailor Cosmos

Possibly in tier: Sailor Galaxia.

Last edited:
Can you explain how you got that 5D as conclusion? Beyond 3D can be 4D too also you have to prove corridor transcending those to make it 6D
4D space would be 5D once time is included.

The Corridor is the bulk space for the cosmology and would contain a higher dimension to keep the dimensions parallel.

It was decided on the wiki, that all multiverses would contain insignificant higher D space, but corridor proves it self to significant via its beyond infinite scope.

Yeah from what I’ve read the cosmology amounts to maybe 2-A, (it depends on what the term “possibilities” mean here on if it’s actually 2-A or not and for it to qualify for 2-A it has to be solidly infinite, not “possibly infinite” would be better.) And as for the statements:

A vortex/An opening/ suddenly appeared in the air. [Going beyond dimensions/Super-dimensional/hyperdimensional space] the Sailor Warriors moved through that dimensional space, going to a world beyond this three-dimensional realm. Goooo... Enveloped by an eerie sound. There, Queen Beryl and Mamoru had taken the lead, lying and waiting. "It doesn't matter where we fight, it's all the same," Queen Beryl said, moving her hair like tentacles. Her hair swiftly captured a rabbit. "Kyaaaa!" the rabbit screamed, and Makoto then yelled out, "Usagi!"

"Suddenly, a vortex appeared in the air. Hyperdimensional space, now! The Sailor Senshi move through dimensional space. A world beyond time and space that does not exist in this three-dimensional world. It is surrounded by eerie sounds."
What I’m getting here is at best 4-D since this “hyper-dimension” was created specifically to go beyond this “three-dimensional world” so they’re in a 3 dimensional space and they use this hyper dimension to escape the confines out of that 3D space, which at best sounds like 4-D to me.

It’s also important to note that “hyper-dimension” on its own here doesn’t qualify for an additional dimensional axis unless specifically clarified in some way. There’s a lot of like really strict standards that go towards qualitative superiority for this kind of thing.

These translations only suggest to me that these realms are outside the three dimensional universe, not that they themselves have additional spatial dimensions or even are necessarily physical, so I disagree.
I disagree with the same reasons above.
Just one question, is this the 4 CRT Sailor Moon tier 1, if this is rejected would it be the creation of a rule on the subject?

Just one question, is this the 4 CRT Sailor Moon tier 1, if this is rejected would it be the creation of a rule on the subject?

Yeah from what I’ve read the cosmology amounts to maybe 2-A, (it depends on what the term “possibilities” mean here on if it’s actually 2-A or not and for it to qualify for 2-A it has to be solidly infinite, not “possibly infinite” would be better.) And as for the statements:

What I’m getting here is at best 4-D since this “hyper-dimension” was created specifically to go beyond this “three-dimensional world” so they’re in a 3 dimensional space and they use this hyper dimension to escape the confines out of that 3D space, which at best sounds like 4-D to me.

It’s also important to note that “hyper-dimension” on its own here doesn’t qualify for an additional dimensional axis unless specifically clarified in some way. There’s a lot of like really strict standards that go towards qualitative superiority for this kind of thing.
I am going for possible rating.

Also, 4D space plus 1D time is 5D.

Guys. Please stop forgetting to account for the additional time dimension. Universes are 3D space + 1D time.
This isn’t like a game of addition here. It doesn’t just go “oh well space is 3D, there’s 1D of time so a hyper-space of that must be +1D more so 5D.” The quote you’re giving only mentions escaping a three-dimensional realm, not a 4D space-time continuum and the quote is only talking about going outside and beyond that realm, not necessarily adding an additional dimensional axis.

This isn’t like a game of addition here. It doesn’t just go “oh well space is 3D, there’s 1D of time so a hyper-space of that must be +1D more so 5D.” The quote you’re giving only mentions escaping a three-dimensional realm, not a 4D space-time continuum and the quote is only talking about going outside and beyond that realm, not necessarily adding an additional dimensional axis.
They are in a regular universe moving to the hyper-dimension. You are being factually wrong.

I am going for possible rating.

Also, 4D space plus 1D time is 5D.
Maybe on the possibly 2-A cosmology rating, there could be a solid foundation for that but it needs to be proven to be infinite possibilities.

You’re quite specifically says “three-dimensional realm.” The entire realm that they’re in is just 3-dimensional, so you’re talking about a 3D space here, not a 4D one, it’s even explicitly stated as such in the quotes you’ve given.

All with different arguments and sources.
In this line of business, all roads should not lead to Rome. You should not be constantly searching for a way to reach Tier 1. It's working backwards from a conclusion and trying to find evidence. The phrase "everything is a nail to a hammer" seems apt here.

If this CRT is rejected, I'll likely pursue a discussion rule or something comparable as it's becoming unreasonable.

it's the fact that all of them are arguing for 5D, and even with new arguments, they get rejected each time
I don't even think they're using new arguments, it's just various rehashes of "the corridor of space-time is higher dimensional because it contains dimensions!" Ignoring how Ultima already dismissed that because the "dimensions" were obviously not separate space-times, and the corridor is most likely the bulk of the continuum and not even an insignificant higher dimensional space.

In this line of business, all roads should not lead to Rome. You should not be constantly searching for a way to reach Tier 1. It's working backwards from a conclusion and trying to find evidence. The phrase "everything is a nail to a hammer" seems apt here.

If this CRT is rejected, I'll likely pursue a discussion rule or something comparable as it's becoming unreasonable.
Then write a new rule that says I can’t do that. Until, then theres no rule that says I cant.

Maybe on the possibly 2-A cosmology rating, there could be a solid foundation for that but it needs to be proven to be infinite possibilities.

You’re quite specifically says “three-dimensional realm.” The entire realm that they’re in is just 3-dimensional, so you’re talking about a 3D space here, not a 4D one, it’s even explicitly stated as such in the quotes you’ve given.
Yes! You’re right! A 3D space just like our universe is.

They’re just giving you a notice about this, nobodies talking about saying you can’t argue in this thread, it’s just politely giving you a notice that a discussion rule may be added if this CRT is rejected.

Indeed. The inaccurate element is working backwards from a conclusion. You should strive to assess information with an open mind, rather than solely examining it through the lens of determining the best way to achieve the upgrade after your initial reasoning failed.

If I am understanding the op right when it says this 3 dimensional space they are reffering to the space time continum. So it would be redundant for it to be 3D but actually 4D. But the scan is just reffering to the space itself and it is leaving out the additional time axis. So the space beyond would be a 4D space with 1 additional time axis too making it 5D. Am I on track?
I first want to make a big shoutout to former user HenshinIntervention who found the novelization and provided translation! This was the last needed puzzle piece to finally get this going! This is brand new, never before seen information!

This CRT will have three parts:

1. To accept the Sailor Moon Cosmology Blog
2. Accept uncountable possibly infinite alternate dimensions.
3. Accept Tier One Alternate dimensions.

Part ONE​

The Cosmology Blog can speak for itself!

Part TWO​

If you scroll to the ending of the Cosmology Blog, I have a section for power scaling. I have a section detailing uncountable, possibly infinite alternate dimensions:

The Sailor Moon Cosmology has unknown amount of alternate dimensions. The number could be close to uncountable, possibly infinite.

1. Every mirror can be a possible alternate dimension. There are possibly billions of mirrors on earth. There are tens of thousands of civilizations throughout the galaxy. Possibly endless civilization throughout the universe.

2. There is a dimensions where alternate versions of the cast live. The galaxy cauldron creates all possibilities. There could be different versions of characters throughout the entire cosmology, all possible versions of the characters could have their own alternate dimension.

3. There is a dimension inside Earth called Elysium and darkness of the new moon is an opening to another alternate dimension. There could be tons of dimensions located inside celestial bodies as well as tons of alternate dimensions connected through the shadows of celestial bodies. The universe is infinite and goes on and on and on, meaning possibly infinite routes to alternate dimensions.

4. Luna and Artemis says there are too many routes to alternate dimensions to check similar to the one Death Busters took. Luna and Artemis are using a super computer beyond the capability of any computer on earth. Their super computer was able to give Sailor Mercury the calculations for a hyper dimension in less than a second.

High END: The fastest computer can perform Quadrillion calculations per second. There could could be quadrillions of routes to alternate dimensions.

Low END: The computer takes a second to check each route, that's 86,400 routes to check in one day.

5. The Corridor of Spacetime is endless as a person who is lost there will wonder it forever. There are many voids and dark pits that open up within the corridor. There is infinite area for them appear.

Part THREE​

This is the bread and butter! Sailor Mercury's feat of creating a hyperdimenisonal space was not accepted due to lack of information. However, the novelization, expands more on this and provides the necessary info needed. From the Blog:

Sailor Mercury has an attack called Hyper Dimensional Space Emerge in the original Japanese. It is localized as Super Dimensional Sphere Emerge or Hyperspatial Sphere Generate. The ability essentially does what it is called in Japanese, it creates hyper dimensional space.

In the Official Novelization of the first Arc. You can find the raw scans here. The attack is described as:

Translation one:

" A vortex/An opening/ suddenly appeared in the air. [Going beyond dimensions/Super-dimensional/hyperdimensional space] the Sailor Warriors moved through that dimensional space, going to a world beyond this three-dimensional realm. Goooo... Enveloped by an eerie sound. There, Queen Beryl and Mamoru had taken the lead, lying and waiting. "It doesn't matter where we fight, it's all the same," Queen Beryl said, moving her hair like tentacles. Her hair swiftly captured a rabbit. "Kyaaaa!" the rabbit screamed, and Makoto then yelled out, "Usagi!"

Translation two:

This means the cosmology contains spaces beyond three dimensions.

These spaces would be 5D. This would also elevate the Corridor to be 6D as it is a vessel for the alternate dimensions and infinite in scope as it has no concept of distance and lost souls can wander it forever..

Who would scale:​

In Range only: Sailor Pluto, Death Phantom, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury

In tier: Sailor Moon Lambda Form, Chaos, Sailor Chaos, Sailor Cosmos

Possibly in tier: Sailor Galaxia.

If I am understanding the op right when it says this 3 dimensional space they are reffering to the space time continum. So it would be redundant for it to be 3D but actually 4D. But the scan is just reffering to the space itself and it is leaving out the additional time axis. So the space beyond would be a 4D space with 1 additional time axis too making it 5D. Am I on track?
Yes!

Indeed. The inaccurate element is working backwards from a conclusion. You should strive to assess information with an open mind, rather than solely examining it through the lens of determining the best way to achieve the upgrade after your initial reasoning failed.
Why are you, a mod, derailing a thread?

Ok yeah with the added clarification I’m even more strongly in disagreement with the proposal.

What OP’s argument, essentially goes like this:

- You’re in a 3-D space and in that space there’s an additional axis of time making it a 4-D space time continuum. Activating a hyper-dimension means that dimension is now a 4-D space that has 1D of time, so it’d be a 5-D construct.

This logic doesn’t work…for a number of reasons. 1 being that the hyperspace is “beyond time” meaning that the additional axis of time isn’t included in this hyper-dimension or whatever, meaning it’d just be a 4-D space at best. The arguments’ actually self destructive the way it’s described. And the second being that again, escaping three dimensional realms and going beyond them through hyper-dimensions doesn’t necessarily entail adding an additional dimensional axis like is being posited by the OP.

Ignoring how Ultima already dismissed that because the "dimensions" were obviously not separate space-times, and the corridor is most likely the bulk of the continuum and not even an insignificant higher dimensional space.
Funny you mention this. A bulk of the universe is a higher dimensional space.

The central idea is that the visible, three-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane inside a higher-dimensional space, called the "bulk" (also known as "hyperspace").

It would serve you better, if you argued for 2-B tbh. I read through your blog and there is lack of evidence for anything higher than 2-B. I was neutral at first but Maitreya counterarguments has convinced me. I disagree.

Ok yeah with the added clarification I’m even more strongly in disagreement with the proposal.

What OP’s argument, essentially goes like this:

- You’re in a 3-D space and in that space there’s an additional axis of time making it a 4-D space time continuum. Activating a hyper-dimension means that dimension is now a 4-D space that has 1D of time, so it’d be a 5-D construct.

This logic doesn’t work…for a number of reasons. 1 being that the hyperspace is “beyond time” meaning that the additional axis of time isn’t included in this hyper-dimension or whatever, meaning it’d just be a 4-D space at best. The arguments’ actually self destructive the way it’s described. And the second being that again, escaping three dimensional realms and going beyond them through hyper-dimensions doesn’t necessarily entail adding an additional dimensional axis like is being posited by the OP.

Maybe this simple question can help you, if you destroy two universes, one has 4 spatial axes, and the other has 3 spatial axes and 1 temporal axes, how many axes were destroyed?

It would serve you better, if you argued for 2-B tbh. I read through your blog and there is lack of evidence for anything higher than 2-B. I was neutral at first but Maitreya counterarguments has convinced me. I disagree.
I did. I am arguing for 2-B possibly 2-A. i will make it more clear

Ya, @Deagonx do you see a significance for having a discussion rule? Since the OP is trying to get 5D every time with suggested “new arguments” for this verse but with old premise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back