• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There were 4 other characters datamined but they were removed.

Kenpachi (Bleach)

Byakuya (Bleach)

Shun (Saint Seiya)

Hyoga (Saint Seiya)

Possibly being saved for Season 2.

I am aware that they wouldn't exactly fit in, but I'm surprised One Punch Man didn't have any presence despite its massive popularity and rise of the anime

One Punch Man is Weekly Young Jump, and only the char. from Weekly Shōnen Jump can be chosed to be included.

Like, as much as I find the DLC to be decent, in particular Kaiba, I'm just a bit disheartened that they aren't using this as an opportunity to incorporate other series. I guess I'm glad Biscuit is on here for more female representation, but then she's the only female DLC. If they are really going for more female representation, they're doing a rather horrendous job. Even disregarding the numerous series they left out that even J Stars had.

I'm still a bit disappointed. The game is fun, for sure. But I still am just a bit disappointed in some of their choices for it.

The Causality said:
Still. No. Kumagawa.
Interesting to have a fighting game character who has a super move that disables ALL special moves for a long period of time while he himself needs only basic moves to do heavy damage combos and suppressions.

Maybe some day.

I don't believe we are gonna get characters from series that didn't make it into the game. I won't be surprised if each series gets 10 characters each by season 5.

I doubt the game will last long enough to even get DLC season 2 pack. Currently, the sales for the game in Japan are lower than J-Stars Victory Vs.

I was currently for this thread

So guys,seeing as the game is already out and everybody knows the dissapointment that is Prometheus,could i ask for something?

Can we create pages for Kane,Galena and Prometheus?

I have Jump Force, I'll help where I can. Can't calc much of anything on my end though.

One question that i have is for abilities in the game...for instance. Since the Jump Force MC can use both of Blackbeard's devil fruits, and ace's flame fruit..ect...do we assume that He/She gets full access to the canon abilities of the devil fruit powers?

Same with Naruto and Black Clover. Having power null via Asta's moves, durability negation via ETSB and Ash bones ect.

If the abilities are implied to work normally, than them nor working that way in-game is game mechanics. If they aren't, there isn't much to do.

YungManzi said:
I have Jump Force, I'll help where I can. Can't calc much of anything on my end though.

One question that i have is for abilities in the game...for instance. Since the Jump Force MC can use both of Blackbeard's devil fruits, and ace's flame fruit..ect...do we assume that He/She gets full access to the canon abilities of the devil fruit powers?
Calc blogs and calc request threads will welcome you.

Back