• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Catch these shonen hands!!

Doubt Luffy can affect Goku, he would need to have Low 2-C range. And it's not just intangibility, it's Abstract Will which Luffy would need to interact with in the first place (since he can't just kaboom the timeline)

Intangibility or not, im pretty sure haki forces anyone with it to their physical body. Luffy should also be able to affect goku eitherway due to gear 5.
he needs feat to affect that, Goku is also omnipresent (which is a state of being and not a speed technically)

he needs feat to affect that, Goku is also omnipresent (which is a state of being and not a speed technically)
How is goku omnipresent when im pretty sure no one in the db franchise is. Zamasu is only multilocation for the one area since he became one with the universe.

Doubt Luffy can affect Goku, he would need to have Low 2-C range. And it's not just intangibility, it's Abstract Will which Luffy would need to interact with in the first place (since he can't just kaboom the timeline)
What's abstract will?

all stats are equalized tho

Will is used to express desire. "The Toei Timeline and official DBS Blu-ray Disk Artbook stated that when Zamasu left his broken body, he became pure will". Luffy needs to either bypass his Low 2-C AE via erasing him (the timeline, which he can't), or he needs feats of interacting with Will or something abstract. Depends on his NPI/if he even has it

all stats are equalized tho
Cool, he's still Universe sized since that's his state of existence

How is goku omnipresent when im pretty sure no one in the db franchise is. Zamasu is only multilocation for the one area since he became one with the universe.
Speed: Massively FTL+ (At least 196 quadrillion c, likely far higher. Somewhat kept up with Super Saiyan Blue Vegito) | Nigh-Omnipresent, would eventually become Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and its space-time) From IF Zamasu's Profile

Will is used to express desire. "The Toei Timeline and official DBS Blu-ray Disk Artbook stated that when Zamasu left his broken body, he became pure will". Luffy needs to either bypass his Low 2-C AE via erasing him (the timeline, which he can't), or he needs feats of interacting with Will or something abstract. Depends on his NPI/if he even has it
So he needs to interact with concepts?

Intangibility or not, im pretty sure haki forces anyone with it to their physical body. Luffy should also be able to affect goku eitherway due to gear 5.
Goku's intangibility is based on AE type 1 which luffy cant interact. And he has low 2-C to eventually 2-C omnipresent and HDE.

Great thing I have an argument. Luffy can go inside his dimensions or luffy can seal goku before it happens, luffy has the ability to seperate his body and control it or turns goku into a toy, child, or even just seal him. Luffy can add poison into the air so goku can inhale it or he can time travel. Theres also the uta uta no mi. Etc I have so much luffy can do to both goku and neji its not even funny. Luffy steals their shadows while slowing them down with the foxy df and hides in his dimension. They would both be erased.
All great and all...but Goku is too large to be effected by anything thanks to his HDE, omnipresent and AE type 1.
As for sealing or Dimensional stuff, Goku negs by having 2-C ranged teleporation and dimensional travel. Sealing gets negged by it too.

Oh boi, Janemba+Hakaishin Toppo+Gas+Ultra Ego+Moro^Fused Zamasu's body (manga) make Goku nearly indestructible
I would make an argument that yami yami no mi could absorb him but that would be a nlf. All I really have left is luffys df which can make anything thats intangible touchable or he can affect goku without touching him due to that df.

I would make an argument that yami yami no mi could absorb him but that would be a nlf.
well, the ki barrier that blocks absorption, GT Goku resisted Cell who tried to absorb him and the adaptability to gravity nullifies that the truth.

All I really have left is luffys df which can make anything thats intangible touchable or he can affect goku without touching him due to that df.
it doesn't matter considering that even if goku was physical, touching him would be erased by the hakai armor

well, the ki barrier that blocks absorption, GT Goku resisted Cell who tried to absorb him and the adaptability to gravity nullifies that the truth.

it doesn't matter considering that even if goku was physical, touching him would be erased by the hakai armor
Than goku wins, or goku dies of age. Because luffy cannot die from natrual causes.

Goku has type 1 and can just reincarnate
Luffy simply cannot die, he can make a clone and make that clone give him eternal youth. He can revive himself using his own heart, he can come back to life after he dies giving him eternal age. He is a skeleton with no organs meaning he can't lost blood. Etc

Luffy simply cannot die, he can make a clone and make that clone give him eternal youth. He can revive himself using his own heart, he can come back to life after he dies giving him eternal age. He is a skeleton with no organs meaning he can't lost blood. Etc
What about being completely wiped from existence at all points.

Hakai isn't the real problem, Zeno's erasure is. Cause he doesn't have to aim it or anything like that, he just does a gesture and you're gone.

Luffy can just go to a dimension and survive. Wait are we using filler? Because if thats the case luffy could possibly win with the uta uta no mi.
Goku’s range would be multi universal with his existence erasure cause Zeno. Plus we’ve seen goku himself literally break through dimensions. In fact buu was breaking dimensions on top of dimensions

Or what about Janemba passively reality warping an entire

Even with some of the movies the ability Luffy is getting ain’t too special. Like I think there’s a devil fruit that affects probability in the movies and stuff but compare that to just anything Janemba does or the some of the other ridiculous stuff like being able to stop time and is completely immortal.

It’s just game over

I don't think movies are included in this since it's simply Anime and Manga from the OP

Goku’s range would be multi universal with his existence erasure cause Zeno. Plus we’ve seen goku himself literally break through dimensions. In fact buu was breaking dimensions on top of dimensions
A dimension that doesn't exist?

A dimension that doesn't exist?
Isn’t the uta uta no mi just sort of mind hax in it creating a dimension in that person’s mind. If so Babadi also already could invade your mind. And was resisted. Plus could this even work on someone who’s nigh omnipresent as well

Isn’t the uta uta no mi just sort of mind hax in it creating a dimension in that person’s mind. If so Babadi also already could invade your mind. And was resisted. Plus could this even work on someone who’s nigh omnipresent as well
I was talking about bluenos dimension, because it ceases to exist till its open out. But uta uta no mi traps both the user and others, and they can do anything inside there so it'll also affect the persons body. Plus how is zamasu omnipresent when he wasn't everywhere at once including the past and the future.

The games just further puts this in the favor of Goku
It just had to be goku huh

I genuine don't see how Goku doesnt win even if you give Luffy and Naruto every game, manga, and anime feat they have. Goku has two Time based abilities to skip time and rewind for 5 minutes. and Zenos multi universal erasure that's as easy to use as Thanos snapping + and immortal body, instant transmission, the devil beam that instakills those not pure of heart. Even if Luffy used the door fruit or a BFR fruit Goku could jump rewind time and oneshot them with devil beam, hakai, or zenos BS. The only wincon I see for either of them is Naruto using koto amatsukami but he would still be left with the other person if he uses it so 50/50 he chooses Goku.

I genuine don't see how Goku doesnt win even if you give Luffy and Naruto every game, manga, and anime feat they have. Goku has two Time based abilities to skip time and rewind for 5 minutes. and Zenos multi universal erasure that's as easy to use as Thanos snapping + and immortal body, instant transmission, the devil beam that instakills those not pure of heart. Even if Luffy used the door fruit or a BFR fruit Goku could jump rewind time and oneshot them with devil beam, hakai, or zenos BS. The only wincon I see for either of them is Naruto using koto amatsukami but he would still be left with the other person if he uses it so 50/50 he chooses Goku.
What is goku rewinding time going to do if luffy can just time travel or just create a dimension thats immune to everything goku can do. Go inside his blueno dimension, than open the book and go inside it.

I just wanna say that Naruto solo's because he's actually Goku's lovechild with Launch who got himself banned from the universe for being a Piccolo stan

Kishimoto said so and I have proof.

What is goku rewinding time going to do if luffy can just time travel or just create a dimension thats immune to everything goku can do. Go inside his blueno dimension, than open the book and go inside it.
Luffy's can only travel forward in time with the fruit, and Goku can just follow with the kai ring. also, we've seen earlier dragon ball characters that have resistance to mental manipulation on the level of magical mind control and psychic attacks. also, we've seen Buu and Gotenks scream into and out of dimensions that are completely disconnected from their normal universe. Also just remembered Guldo can stop time so yeah gg.

Luffy's can only travel forward in time with the fruit, and Goku can just follow with the kai ring. also, we've seen earlier dragon ball characters that have resistance to mental manipulation on the level of magical mind control and psychic attacks. also, we've seen Buu and Gotenks scream into and out of dimensions that are completely disconnected from their normal universe. Also just remembered Guldo can stop time so yeah gg.
That's not what they uta uta no mi does, it forces them into that mind so they're affected. I guess but they never been shown to do it from one that doesn't exist. But man db franchise has alot of op hax

Back