• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Catch these shonen hands!!

That's not what they uta uta no mi does, it forces them into that mind so they're affected. I guess but they never been shown to do it from one that doesn't exist. But man db franchise has alot of op hax
Yeah Comp Goku is pretty not fair, I honestly don't even think Comp Ichigo would be any more fair since he would have all of Ywachs BS + Kyoka Suigetsu + a time stop Kido. It would have to Naruto, Luffy, and someone else. someone whose verse isn't riddled with hax that tell everyone else's resistances to go **** themselves.

Yeah Comp Goku is pretty not fair, I honestly don't even think Comp Ichigo would be any more fair since he would have all of Ywachs BS + Kyoka Suigetsu + a time stop Kido. It would have to Naruto, Luffy, and someone else. someone whose verse isn't riddled with hax that tell everyone else's resistances to go **** themselves.
Lol hey atleast their hax isn't as bullshit as fate's hax.

I was talking about bluenos dimension, because it ceases to exist till its open out. But uta uta no mi traps both the user and others, and they can do anything inside there so it'll also affect the persons body. Plus how is zamasu omnipresent when he wasn't everywhere at once including the past and the future.
I don’t know what you mean here since Blueno’s fruit just allows him to access another dimension. I don’t know what you mean here by “ceases to exist” since Blueno was in the very dimension itself. So I don’t see why they can’t break through the barriers to it if in DB they can break through dimensions on top of dimensions. Also yeah the uta uta no mi traps the user inside the person’s mind, but DB already has the ability to invade people’s mind and have resistances to it. Also Zamasu is listed as nigh omnipresent since he was literally becoming one with both the past and the present.

I don’t know what you mean here since Blueno’s fruit just allows him to access another dimension. I don’t know what you mean here by “ceases to exist” since Blueno was in the very dimension itself. So I don’t see why they can’t break through the barriers to it if in DB they can break through dimensions on top of dimensions. Also yeah the uta uta no mi traps the user inside the person’s mind, but DB already has the ability to invade people’s mind and have resistances to it. Also Zamasu is listed as nigh omnipresent since he was literally becoming one with both the past and the present.
Now im confused by what you mean by "another dimension". But what I mean't by cease to exist is that when he enters it, for the time he is in there until he comes out. It ceases to exist even though blueno is inside of it.

Now im confused by what you mean by "another dimension". But what I mean't by cease to exist is that when he enters it, for the time he is in there until he comes out. It ceases to exist even though blueno is inside of it.
The space in which Blueno is in when he opens his air door acts like a separate dimension. He is in a separate dimension when he’s in the air door. Also I again don’t know what you mean by “ceases to exist” here in this context. Because the space in which Blueno is in does not cease to exist when he closes the air door, as he is still clearly in that space. The entrance to that separate space may cease to exist because Blueno closes the door to it, but the space itself does not cease to exist. Only the gateway to the space itself.

The space in which Blueno is in when he opens his air door acts like a separate dimension. He is in a separate dimension when he’s in the air door. Also I again don’t know what you mean by “ceases to exist” here in this context. Because the space in which Blueno is in does not cease to exist when he closes the air door, as he is still clearly in that space. The entrance to that separate space may cease to exist because Blueno closes the door to it, but the space itself does not cease to exist. Only the gateway to the space itself.
ok

Alright now that it’s been established that comp Goku stomps, the more interesting question becomes who takes second place.

Comp Naruto or Comp Luffy.

Alright now that it’s been established that comp Goku stomps, the more interesting question becomes who takes second place.

luffy absolutely decimates and makes naruto his bitchboy

Lol hey atleast their hax isn't as bullshit as fate's hax.
Fate and Dnd are almost impossible to use hax on because of universal power system making everyone scale to multiple layered hax resistance to almost all abilities in the wiki.
Composite fate legit gets transduality in a 1-A scale.

Fate and Dnd are almost impossible to use hax on because of universal power system making everyone scale to multiple layered hax resistance to almost all abilities in the wiki.
Composite fate legit gets transduality in a 1-A scale.
lol

The only fan fiction is how you build your character within the parameters of the game. Everything else such as monsters/locations/lore are well defined in terms of stats abilities and behaviour

If it was just them and no Godku, Naruto probably wins off of Kotoamatsukami.

Luffy shouldn't be affected by it due to his six sense.
Sixth sense meaning Obv Haki? or a DF I'm not remembering? because if its Haki, Mangenkyo Sharingan users and others with "sixth senses" are still completely affected by it.

Neji has itachi powers, and Itachi is omnipotent with genjutsu
F-oeQKJlHLwfLTUD14zIlaYJ0nOiLOlD-zMm83hDhfE.jpg

Luffy shouldn't be affected by it due to his six sense.
That really wouldn’t help against some of the more potent genjutsu in Naruto since one that’s mind hax and pretty sure most people in one piece don’t have very heavily layered mind hax in one piece like in Naruto. And plus genjutsu literally does work on characters with sixth senses.

actually, I don't think it's provably an additional layer on top of regular EE. It can be superior or stronger without being a layer.
I’m pretty sure it is. Since layer just means x move took out y person who has resistance to x move. And since essentially everyone and their mother worth a damn in dragon ball has resistance to existence erasure through hakai (hell Toppo was literally cover his body in it) and Zeno’s erasure bypasses those resistances, it seems to qualify as definitely having an extra layer to it.

I’m pretty sure it is. Since layer just means x move took out y person who has resistance to x move. And since essentially everyone and their mother worth a damn in dragon ball has resistance to existence erasure through hakai (hell Toppo was literally cover his body in it) and Zeno’s erasure bypasses those resistances, it seems to qualify as definitely having an extra layer to it.
Who has Zen' o used erasure on that had resistance? Did he successfully erase them or just cause some sort of damage/discomfort?

Zamasu didn't have that.

GoDs and it is stated that Zeno can eliminate universe 7, where Goku, vegeta and freezer have resistance
Which gods did he erase?

Also that statement doesn't mean anything. Saying I can wipe out the universe doesn't mean I can bypass your resistance to my ability which can wipe out the universe.

Who has Zen' o used erasure on that had resistance? Did he successfully erase them or just cause some sort of damage/discomfort?

Zamasu didn't have that.
Literally all the GOD’s of all the universes. He successfully erased all of them instantly.

Which gods did he erase?

Also that statement doesn't mean anything. Saying I can wipe out the universe doesn't mean I can bypass your resistance to my ability which can wipe out the universe.
Literally all of them besides universe 7.

Also there’s no reason to discredit this statement when he’s done everything he’s said on panel

Literally all of them besides universe 7.

Also there’s no reason to discredit this statement when he’s done everything he’s said on panel
Never watched super, I thought his whole thing was that he erased a universe. I didn't know he erased the gods of them too.

Back