• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon! Tier One! The Ultimate Panacea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) We already covered the hyperdimensional attack name thing in another thread. All you got for that is the name and nothing else. No dice for Tier 2 or Tier 1 on that

Please....how many times do we have to tell you that putting "super" or "hyper" in front of the word "dimensional" doesn't equate to higher dimensional? At this rate, you've chosen to ignore what we said in three other threads. Speaking of which...

"Luna and Artemis says there are too many routes to alternate dimensions to check similar to the one Death Busters took. Luna and Artemis are using a super computer beyond the capability of any computer on earth. Their super computer was able to give Sailor Mercury the calculations for a hyper dimension in less than a second."

Again, the hyperdimension shit doesn't hold any weight here. This feat is like...what, implying a 2-C cosmology in size??

B) I'm seeing quite literally no 2-A justifications on the userblog. Something's either missing or not communicated clearly, or it just ain't it

C) It is only stated that there exists another world on the other side of a mirror. Not that every mirror contains its own world. That shoots down 2-B pretty hard

D) Regarding this...

"There is a dimension inside Earth called Elysium and darkness of the new moon is an opening to another alternate dimension. There could be tons of dimensions located inside celestial bodies as well as tons of alternate dimensions connected through the shadows of celestial bodies. The universe is infinite and goes on and on and on, meaning possibly infinite routes to alternate dimensions."

That is not at all how infinite universes works. Idk how you came to that conclusion

Getting tired of seeing the same arguments with slightly different wording brought up for Sailor Moon Tier 1. I disagree with the OP. Don't reply to me please because I won't budge on this one after going through like four threads of this (not saying you can't keep debating your case, just don't reply to me specifically)

Look at this panel. “Thats why you should never look inside a mirror”

“World inside the mirror”

A common mirror in Sailor Mercury’s apartment had a world inside of it.

Dawg did I not just ask you to NOT respond to me? 💀

Also I did in fact read this panel. It doesn’t imply every mirror has its own world. Just that all mirrors connect to one world

Politely, I’m requesting that you don’t reply to me again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back