• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Catch these shonen hands!!

A battle betwen three shonen characters. Dragon ball, Naruto and One piece!....
Each verse has all of their characters from across the anime and manga fused into one being. Thus Naruto have all characters fused into one being, so does One peice and Dragon ball. Each one of those fusions gets all the abilites, resistances, IQ, transformation etc...from all the characters in thier verses.
Dragon ball's fusion is named...Goku.
One piece's fusion is named...luffy.
And naruto's fusion is named...Neji.

All stats are equalized, except range and stamina.

All downsides and time limits of transformations are removed [For example, All gates can be used indefinitely withouth damaging the body. ]

All of them are bloodlusted.

May the better character wins!!

I think Neij takes this, One Piece loses cause they don't have any way to nullify the regeneration of the other two and transmutation from something like Sugar's Devil Fruit is resisted I'm pretty sure. Dragon Ball has some good hax, but none of them I think will kill Neji since the best one is Hakai from what I can remember and can be resisted thanks to Sage of Six Path chakra. And neither Goku or Luffy I think resist sealing which Neji has to deal with them both.

I think Neij takes this, One Piece loses cause they don't have any way to nullify the regeneration of the other two and transmutation from something like Sugar's Devil Fruit is resisted I'm pretty sure. Dragon Ball has some good hax, but none of them I think will kill Neji since the best one is Hakai from what I can remember and can be resisted thanks to Sage of Six Path chakra. And neither Goku or Luffy I think resist sealing which Neji has to deal with them both.
Intresting. But how good is neji's resistance to EE? Since goku's EE erases will/possibly mind, Body, and soul. plus it's layered and 4D.
Tho sealing is...intresting. how does it work?

No.

Intresting. But how good is neji's resistance to EE? Since goku's EE erases will/possibly mind, Body, and soul. plus it's layered and 4D.
Tho sealing is...intresting. how does it work?
I did forget about Zeno. In that case, Goku should win since he can just the start fight off erasing the other two without them being able to react. And to answer the sealing question, depends really. Most seals either rely on touching the opponent with either hands or tags or encasing them in something like bandages.

I did forget about Zeno. In that case, Goku should win since he can just the start fight off erasing the other two without them being able to react. And to answer the sealing question, depends really. Most seals either rely on touching the opponent with either hands or tags or encasing them in something like bandages.
As for touching...i doubt it. Since goku has AE, intangibity, time manip, MUI and spameable IT

Composite dragon ball does indeed stomp.

Dragon ball does have very good hax such as complete time stop, total existence erasure, passive life draining magic, straight up reality warping on a multi universal scale, time reversal, time skipping, ludicrous regeneration, complete power mimicry so he can get whatever haxed he doesn’t have from the other verses, instant teleportation, stupid accelerated development, transmutation, ever respawning clones, essentially kamui but better, and if the OP is including movies and stuff we also stack on all of say Janemba’s ridiculous hax as well.

Yeah it is a bit wild that composite goku kinda does crap on both composite Naruto and composite Luffy’s

What's Toriko got going on?
Currently the profiles suck major ass but Comp Toriko would scale around 2-C via the Gourmet Gods, so they'd be comparable to Comp DB in AP (not that it matters in this fight because stats equalized).

They'd resist pretty much everything that Comp DB would have or will develop a resistance to that thing given Midora's Mirror Neurons acting like a bootleg Almighty.

They also have hax's like thought-based Atomic Deconstruction, Passive Supernatural Luck which causes attacks to completely miss Comp Toriko, even if they're point blank or pseudo-power nulls effects through causing them to not harm Comp Toriko, so if Comp DB used EE on Comp Toriko they'd be able to negate the erasing effect of EE, causing them to not be erased.

They would also have things like thought-based Time Stop through infinitely compressing back channels around Comp DB, Death Manipulation through Zebra's death sound, they could also eat any attack or effect which is used by Comp DB via NEO, completely negating it.

There'a a plethora of other abilities that i didn't mention but these are some of the more powerful ones which Comp Toriko would have.

The only problem for Comp Toriko would be Infinite Zamasu's AE but they might be able to interact with that level/type of AE, but i would have to re-read the series again to see if they can or can't.

Basically if Comp DB has IZ's AE then they'll probably either incon if Comp Toriko can't interact with that level of AE or Comp Toriko wins if they can interact with that level of AE. (imo)

A battle betwen three shonen characters. Dragon ball, Naruto and One piece!....
Each verse has all of their characters from across the anime and manga fused into one being. Thus Naruto have all characters fused into one being, so does One peice and Dragon ball. Each one of those fusions gets all the abilites, resistances, IQ, transformation etc...from all the characters in thier verses.
Dragon ball's fusion is named...Goku.
One piece's fusion is named...luffy.
And naruto's fusion is named...Neji.

All stats are equalized, except range and stamina.

All downsides and time limits of transformations are removed [For example, All gates can be used indefinitely withouth damaging the body. ]

All of them are bloodlusted.

May the better character wins!!
Luffy wipes idc what any of you fodders say. Not only is goku getting bitched around by luffy the moment he slips up but that goon neji is dead.

Look bro trees are fodder.

I can literally cut a tree down and they couldn't stop me. I use that shit for paper.

Great thing I have an argument. Luffy can go inside his dimensions or luffy can seal goku before it happens, luffy has the ability to seperate his body and control it or turns goku into a toy, child, or even just seal him. Luffy can add poison into the air so goku can inhale it or he can time travel. Theres also the uta uta no mi. Etc I have so much luffy can do to both goku and neji its not even funny. Luffy steals their shadows while slowing them down with the foxy df and hides in his dimension. They would both be erased.

Look bro trees are fodder.

I can literally cut a tree down and they couldn't stop me. I use that shit for paper.
Now see me personally I would never let no body talk to me like that. That's crazy how groot can't say otherwise.
The 10 Greatest Movie Trees - IGN

Great thing I have an argument. Luffy can go inside his dimensions or luffy can seal goku before it happens, luffy has the ability to seperate his body and control it or turns goku into a toy, child, or even just seal him. Luffy can add poison into the air so goku can inhale it or he can time travel. Theres also the uta uta no mi. Etc I have so much luffy can do to both goku and neji its not even funny. Luffy steals their shadows while slowing them down with the foxy df and hides in his dimension. They would both be erased.
Could be wrong, but don't think Luffy can't affect Abstract Existence and HDE from Goku via infinite Zamasu

Could be wrong, but don't think Luffy can't affect Abstract Existence and HDE from Goku via infinite Zamasu
Intangibility or not, im pretty sure haki forces anyone with it to their physical body. Luffy should also be able to affect goku eitherway due to gear 5.

Back