• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen revision - Part 1: Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarifications would be appreciated in any case, to help us progress here.

Can somebody remind me what we need to decide here, and what has been accepted so far, please?

Yea so like I think we still need to get an agreement on the Todo perception then other stuff can be usable.

My take:
1:Scrap the todo perception it seens very whack and also using that you would also have to assume that hanami's attacks with intention to kill took more than 0,01 seconds to cross a very small distance so the feat is directaly linked to an anti-feat
2: the manga version of maki catches a bullet seens better since the anime scene is very different on that and multiple other scenes
3: don't think the 120% thing is enough to justify an speed increase even them going 120% in japanese culture can be used for surpassing your limits in general it is not necesseraly a linear amp

with the Naoya stuff? The maki stuff has been refuted i believe so we are left with a few perception debates.
What naoya stuff, you mean the op explanation?, tobe honesty while i do not agree with the op explanation of projection sorcery i also do not by the idea of subsonic being impressive when you have 3 fodders using literal sound to fight, so neutral ATM

What naoya stuff, you mean the op explanation?, tobe honesty while i do not agree with the op explanation of projection sorcery i also do not by the idea of subsonic being impressive when you have 3 fodders using literal sound to fight, so neutral ATM
I meant i do not buy subsonic being impressive when you have alot of fodder using literal sound to fight

understandable.

Can somebody write a list of the members who have helped out earlier in this thread, so I can send them a notification?

Can somebody write a list of the members who have helped out earlier in this thread, so I can send them a notification?
Among the normal members there were a lot more including pain,nelliels,power to scale UKslaverei,jackof-notrades,strawhatarslan,outcast,elexirxd,rocker,nulflowerblush,slashjow,shadowwhowalks,bernkastle,frenchstephy,gitagon and for last guildzero

I have already given my stance on the Black Flash stuff, but what are the other calcs in question that need to be discussed mainly?

I have already given my stance on the Black Flash stuff, but what are the other calcs in question that need to be discussed mainly?
Todo perception, gojo dodgind an explosion, maki blitzing her s... dad, and wether or not we should use the anime or the manga version of maki catching a bullet(or even if we should use it on the first place since some seen to have found a problem in the pixel scaling)

Imo, the Todo perception feat is a bit gaggy, and is directly linked to an anti feat.I disagree with the Naoya stuff though.I dont think he is subsonic due to :

1) Calcs such as the Maki bullet calc
2) The fact that random people in the verse can use sound based attacks, and Naoya being one of the fastest sorcerers in travel speed.
3) Piercing blood "exceeds the speed of sound".Yuji can dodge it with timing.The same Yuji was statued by a casual(not at full speed) Naoya.

Imo, the Todo perception feat is a bit gaggy, and is directly linked to an anti feat.I disagree with the Naoya stuff though.I dont think he is subsonic due to :

1) Calcs such as the Maki bullet calc
Calcs are head canon
In verse statements will always take precedence
2) The fact that random people in the verse can use sound based attacks, and Naoya being one of the fastest sorcerers in travel speed.
Sound based attacks does not change anything and only 2 people so far uses sound based attacks and they are not random they are top tiers
3) Piercing blood "exceeds the speed of sound".Yuji can dodge it with timing.The same Yuji was statued by a casual(not at full speed) Naoya.
Piercing blood speed varies and depends on how long and much blood condensed and also distance.
And Naoya is not subsonic, he has surpassed subsonic,

Calcs are head canon

Sound based attacks does not change anything and only 2 people so far uses sound based attacks and they are not random they are top tiers

Piercing blood speed varies and depends on how long and much blood condensed and also distance.
There are 3 sound users thus far:
Inumaki: a semi-grade 1(aka:fodder to any special grade) sorcerer who consistently gets curbstomped by any relevant opponent he faces and scales bellow maki
Utahime: same boat as inumaki a fodder who would get curbstomped by any special grade and is treated as far bellow even the likes of meimei
Gakuganji: has stalemating juuzou who is far bellow any special grade on fake geto's group does does even has a cursed technique(only two guy in history have reached grade 1 sorcerer level without a cursed technique which is treated as extremely rare and a big deal by experience sorcerers, so that puts him bellow most grade 1 sorcerers and gakuganji also needed assitance to take down yaga and almost lost, panda being yaga greatest creation should be comparable to him and panda is fodder to any special grade

Calcs are head canon

Addiotianally inumaki's technique runs in the blood so he should have a lot of other fodder family members who also use sound based attacks

Calcs are head canon

And for last all the speed statrments use the word "surpassed" so at the end of the day it does not discredit the calcs all the calc do is give us a range of how far they surpassed those values so they support the statements actually

I don't have time to reply to the rest as they don't matter I will only reply to the "surpassed" part, it means he surpassed subsonic and he is not far off. And maki has not yet surpassed subsonic speed

I don't have time to reply to the rest as they don't matter I will only reply to the "surpassed" part, it means he surpassed subsonic and he is not far off. And maki has not yet surpassed subsonic speed
Wait what? That is not what it means at all both can have surpassed subsonic for all we know with naoya just being on a higher patamar of over subsonic, as a matter of fact maki while slower was able to tag naoya mjltiple times, i also do not understand how you can say that fodder using sound attacks is irrelevant while trying to argue that some of the verse fastest characters cap at subsonic

Wait what? That is not what it means at all both can have surpassed subsonic for all we know with naoya just being on a higher patamar of over subsonic, as a matter of fact maki while slower was able to tag naoya mjltiple times, i also do not understand how you can say that fodder using sound attacks is irrelevant while trying to argue that some of the verse fastest characters cap at subsonic
Dude maki literally said "is it because he has surpassed subsonic speed"
In a context that she can't tag him, meaning she has not surpassed that.

Inumaki is not fodder and his attacks have never been dodged by anyone due to their nature been speech and you hear them anyway, and others too, when those using sound attacks gets their attack dodged one way or another you can bring a calc for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back