• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Statistics Revision Part 1

It's the exact damage that Toji had done to him and we have it on Toji's page lmaoo. Look I'm fine with saying its a super weak Red off its size since the size does varying.

Jogo's not gonna scale off of Gojo lmao, c'mon now.
We should just scale Jogoat>Yuta & Low 7-C because of yuta never got stand proud moment

By the way, on a serious note, Jogoat's AP should be relative to the low end of Kenjaku's. There was a statement about Kenjaku struggling against Jogo and Mahito. We know Mahito is hax and Jogo is firepower. Jogoat's durability could be 8-A or 8-B. It's not necessary for AP and durability to be the same. I'll leave it to you guys to decide. For now, I don't have a particular interest in upgrading Jogoat.

Maki AP Problems

Incomplete Heavenly Restriction |
Although weaker than Dagon, she blocked a strike from him[78]. Matched blows with Ogi then cut his sword apart[79]),
Just want to know are these based on Maki with weapons AP only? I mean are you seperating the physical strength to SS and Cursed tool to AP?

at least City Block level+ with Playful Cloud (A single strike allowed her to destroy part of Hanami's arm and send him flying, which dealt more damage to him than Megumi's Divine Dog: Totality and Yuji and Todo's strikes, its power was complemented by Hanami afterward.
This is incorrect. Hanami was holding back during this time, and narratively, Gege states that Todo's strike had the power to kill Jogo, not Maki, despite Maki using that(PC) against Hanami. We also have a direct statement from Hanami about holding back against Maki and Megumi, and he only got serious after taking the first Black Flash from Yuji. Additionally, Hanami states that both Todo and Yuji's strikes were heavy, but when fighting Maki, he just stated "not bad." Not to mention, at that moment, he was holding back.

So Yuji and Todo part should be removed from there and also should mention Holding Back Hanami to specify she wasn't fighting a serious Hanami.

Complete Heavenly Restriction
She was capable of fighting against 15 Finger Sukuna alongside Yuji[89])
This is less than 10% output of 15F Sukuna should be specified so that no misunderstanding happens.

This is incorrect. Hanami was holding back during this time
Can you prove that Hanami was purposefully lowering their durability? A character holding back by not fully going on the offensive and using the full extent of their technique doesn't mean their defence is now hampered

There shouldn't be any big difference, the tools she uses are first grade, she's semi 1st grade.
The problem is her physical does not scale to the tools
She is a physical fighter without Cursed tool too so I was wondering if we are seperation sts for both.

Btw Grade 1 and Semi grade 1 are getting different ratings as for as we see if she is Semi grade 1 and cursed tools are grade 1 then both should have different ratings.

The problem is her physical does not scale to the tools
She is a physical fighter without Cursed tool too so I was wondering if we are seperation sts for both.

Btw Grade 1 and Semi grade 1 are getting different ratings as for as we see if she is Semi grade 1 and cursed tools are grade 1 then both should have different ratings.
This doesn't really fit with her character overall. Dagon is just stronger than her, doesn't mean anything. And she's also able to take attacks from his shikigami. Miwa also considers her strong, to the point she'd beat 2nd grades. Mei Mei and Gojo think she should be 2nd Grade. Mei Mei and Todo think she should be first grade. I mean her whole character is about being physically strong, how would it make sense she's not strong as semi 1st grades at this point?

What does this mean?

This doesn't really fit with her character overall. Dagon is just stronger than her, doesn't mean anything. And she's also able to take attacks from his shikigami. Miwa also considers her strong, to the point she'd beat 2nd grades. Mei Mei and Gojo think she should be 2nd Grade. Mei Mei and Todo think she should be first grade. I mean her whole character is about being physically strong, how would it make sense she's not strong as semi 1st grades at this point?
I'm not disputing her being semi grade 1 or not I was talking about she with & without weapons. Are we directly giving AP ratings based on the weapons alone without seperating physical strength and weapons strength/durability.
What does this mean?
Like how PC is separated from her normal sts?

I'm not disputing her being semi grade 1 or not I was talking about she with & without weapons. Are we directly giving AP ratings based on the weapons alone without seperating physical strength and weapons strength/durability.
I'm saying there really doesn't need to be a separation given how everyone sees her at first grade in general. No one mentions how she's only strong because of the tools, you're taking that based off showings but the showings don't factor in her narrative basically

What’s the conclusion here
Playful cloud hurt Holding Back Hanami that should be specified. Yuji and Todo's strikes were stronger than Maki's Playful Cloud strike so that part should be removed.

Completely awakened Maki fought less than 10% output of 15F Sukuna. That should be specified.

Playful cloud hurt Holding Back Hanami that should be specified. Yuji and Todo's strikes were stronger than Maki's Playful Cloud strike so that part should be removed.
You can edit the sandbox and change that if you want.
Completely awakened Maki fought less than 10% output of 15F Sukuna. That should be specified.
We’ll probably need a CRT on this.

Why are we editing profiles, scaling was approved but the actually stats weren't?

Could you, like, read the OP and keep up with the thread?
I am reading the OP but approving scaling without the actual stats is a separate thing than proving the actual statistics. This thread started out with everyone having their stats filled by TBD and got approved when that was still a thing. You only added in the actual values afterwards and that should be approved in of itself because that changes things.

I didn't offer any approval beforehand because of the fact there were no values, cause it made little sense to say anything without actually knowing what we're scaling them to in the first place.

If you read the OP and kept up with our convo here, you wouldn't be here asking these questions. I'm not able to accurately index every Shibuya character, and even with @SunDaGamer and @KingTempest helping we couldn't do it. So that's why some ratings had "TBD" on them, because I needed more help from different supporters. Even stats that were complete like Maki's got changed because some people had a different view. That's what I'm aiming here.

This comment of yours again just proves that you're not keeping up with us.
This thread started out with everyone having their stats filled by TBD and got approved when that was still a thing.
What was approved was the scaling and the justifications used. That's the first step for accurate profiles. Then I edit the sandbox with the ratings and I ask everyone if everything is fine.
You only added in the actual values afterwards and that should be approved in of itself because that changes things.
It also got approved, and I even asked if anyone had any issue with the sandbox. And I'm pretty sure both @KingTempest and @UchihaSlayer96 approved it.
I didn't offer any approval beforehand because of the fact there were no values, cause it made little sense to say anything without actually knowing what we're scaling them to in the first place.
You just need to read the OP and discuss the sandbox if you have anything to say. Literally everyone here understood what we needed to do and they all helped. But you didn't, so I'm guessing my thread has nothing to do with it.

Really, you just need to read the OP. You even got Itadori's and Megumi's sandbox wrong even when I explicitly said that their real stats are in different sandboxes.

Neither Tempest nor Uchiha have commented approval of the Ratings here. Please go back and read through your own thread.

So I will do so

I give full approval of the ratings that I helped work on

Duedate the thread's sole purpose is assisting the OP in finding the tiers and values that they scale to
Some statistics weren't done yet, so some help is required.
You're confused about the thread's purpose.

The purpose of the thread is to accept scaling and values. Scaling being accepted means that the values of said scaling are accepted.

You can't accept a person scaling to a 7-C character then need more approval to make sure they're 7-C

I understand that fully. My issue is that the exact stats people were scaling to wasn't ever a discussion made. M3X said let's dicuss the ratings then no discussion of the ratings emerged until after he'd made the changes.

Okay. Since I've applied everything*, I wanna go through Lifting Strength now.

Does anyone have any specific LS feat in mind? As of now, I know about 3: Yuji launching a ball and bending a goal, Megumi withstanding 1.2 tons and Yuji throwing a car.

*Haven't applied to Yuji and Megumi yet.

Give me my tag powers back...

tumblr_ocmtdvoVS91qc9dlro8_640.gif

Okay. Since I've applied everything*, I wanna go through Lifting Strength now.

Does anyone have any specific LS feat in mind? As of now, I know about 3: Yuji launching a ball and bending a goal, Megumi withstanding 1.2 tons and Yuji throwing a car.

*Haven't applied to Yuji and Megumi yet.
Just for up to Shibuya or anything? assuming anything -

Jogo's crater
Sukuna's stomp
Yuta's slam down
Yuta's second slam down and bending the railing
Higuruma's mallet slam

Thats all I can remember for now.

Back