• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Statistics Revision Part 1

If he raised his leg at all, it's striking. If he placed his foot on him, and pushed down without raising it, it's pushing and can be used for LS.
I'd just go with whatever the anime showed, if it's the latter then go wild, easy Class M.
This is good, you can calc both the catching it and the swing. Two in one. Would be Class M.

the yuta and jogo feats idk wtf they doing so i cant say

Personally, I don't like feats like that because they usually have a disproportionate amount of destruction (like if they jumped, the initial jump would be MORE destructive compared to the fall, 99% of the time it isnt tho), or if it's due to the fall, than it's gravity doing the crushing, not them.

I mean you could calc it, it's just like a jumping feat in reverse, instead of the work for leaping, you divide by how much they moved on landing, such as bending their knees and body. I wouldn't say these feats shouldn't be used, but I'd personally get a few other feat methods done first just to get a more solid foundation to corroborate it.

I was about to clarify this on the 8-A profiles and the verse pages, but 8-A comes from Red being double the ce of Blue and cb+ is from Mahito's calc?

Me and the boys agreed to not revise LS for now.

AP, Dura and SS are 99% done with the exception of those without profiles (Mei Mei, Mai, Mechamaru etc). Someone else is making a Mei Mei profile so we only need a few left.

Back