• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Statistics Revision Part 1

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
This is the part one of my ultimate Jujutsu Kaisen threads that aims to fix and add reliable statistics. This is AP/Dura/SS only and covers Fearsome Womb Arc to Shibuya Incident Arc. I'll not be covering feats for characters that don't have keys for these arcs, such as Gojo, Yuta, Sukuna (prime, Meguna and true body), etc etc.

Thanks to: @KingTempest, @Dr._whiteee, @Dalesean027 and @SunDaGamer.

Statistics.
Calculations.

Some of the profiles will be massively changed for my revision. I'll be removing unnecessary keys and adding useful ones.

In this thread we changed the calculations and some ratings will change. 8-A is going down to 8-B. Some statistics weren't done yet, so some help is required.

*Note: This is Itadori's true statistics. And this is Megumi's.

Last edited:
If you came to this thread thinking you'll do a breakdown of each character, I have bad news. We don't need a huge comment to clog this thread addressing each character.

One character at a time, I want to keep this organized.

Also: This thread will be heavily monitored by a few staff members, so please be respectful to others.

Good work 👏👏👏

*Note: This is Itadori's true statistics. And this is Megumi's.
When Sukuna left Yuji he lost some abilities then after eating death paintings and one month of training he gained some abilities.
So I propose dividing the keys for them
Like pre Shinjuku Showdown & Shinjuku Showdown
Also his first key is getting removed? Fearsome womb and vs Mahito to Kyoto goodwill event should be Seperated.
He completely lacked CE during fearsome arc.

Good work 👏👏👏

When Sukuna left Yuji he lost some abilities then after eating death paintings and one month of training he gained some abilities.
So I propose dividing the keys for them
Like pre Shinjuku Showdown & Shinjuku Showdown
Also his first key is getting removed? Fearsome womb and vs Mahito to Kyoto goodwill event should be Seperated.
This is AP/Dura/SS only and covers Fearsome Womb Arc to Shibuya Incident Arc.
👺👺👺👺

There is a rating for the lack of CE, it’s the first rating from the first key.

They work good together and do not contradict anything.

I got confused seeing the Shinjuku key 😭. Yeah sure we can discuss that once the arc is finished
There is a rating for the lack of CE, it’s the first rating from the first key.

They work good together and do not contradict anything.
I saw that but why not seperate it? His AP was completely different from Fearsome womb and vs Mahito arc. In Fearsome dude was getting his shit stomped by Finger Bearer while in Vs Mahito arc he was beating the shit out of him. Despite both are special grade. There is also abilities differences.

I got confused seeing the Shinjuku key 😭. Yeah sure we can discuss that once the arc is finished
Yeah I was working on his profile but when I decided to focus on Fearsome Womb to Shibuya I ignored them and worked on the important ones for the CRT.
His AP was completely different from Fearsome womb and vs Mahito arc.
Yeah:

Fearsome Womb:

Small Building level normally (Yuji's strength is considered to be superhuman[5], 20% more than that of the average Jujutsu Sorcerer, allowing him to accomplish feats that no ordinary human could do, such as busting through a wall[17] and is able to win against anyone else using raw physical capabilities (no Cursed Energy), including Todo[18])

Vs Mahito to Goodwill:

City Block level with Cursed Energy (Can enhance his body with Cursed Energy; Is capable of easily damaging the ceiling[14], as well as busting busting a wall[4] with one punch. Can damage Special Grade Cruses like Mahito[15] more than once[15]. He's stronger than Todo and can harm him multiple times[19])

Fearsome Womb is just small and irrelevant enough to fit into a key merger.

I'd add another layer of tabbers to powers and abilities of the the Fearsome Womb Arc to Kyoto Goodwill Event key to separate what abilities Yuji has with Cursed Energy and without it like how his AP separates his raw physicals and when they're enhanced by Cursed Energy.

I'm iffy on scaling Megumi's physicals to 8-B since the 8-B feats we do have from sorcerers on Semi-Grade 1 level were their strongest moves a step above their regular physicals (Mechamaru's Ultimate Cannon being his maximum output and finishing move which forced Panda to switch cores by knocking out the one he was in when he got hit and Panda's first move in Gorilla mode was to disable Mechamaru's arm to prevent him from using Ultimate Cannon again, Panda also explicitly says he has the upper hand in close combat against Mechamaru meaning Mechamaru's physicals aren't on the level of Ultimate Cannon. Then there's Inumaki's mag 4 earthquake which was performed by overexerting himself against a far stronger opponent, Inumaki could crush a Semi-Grade 1 curse with his CT at that point even if he was classed as a Grade 2 Sorcerer) and Megumi himself questioned if Kamo was holding back in their fight.

I'm iffy on scaling Megumi's physicals to 8-B since the 8-B feats we do have from sorcerers on Semi-Grade 1 level were their strongest moves a step above their regular physicals (Mechamaru's Ultimate Cannon being his maximum output and finishing move which forced Panda to switch cores by knocking out the one he was in when he got hit and Panda's first move in Gorilla mode was to disable Mechamaru's arm to prevent him from using Ultimate Cannon again, Panda also explicitly says he has the upper hand in close combat against Mechamaru meaning Mechamaru's physicals aren't on the level of Ultimate Cannon. Plus Inumaki's mag 4 earthquake being performed by overexerting himself against a far stronger opponent, Inumaki could crush a Semi-Grade 1 curse with his CT at that point even if he was classed as a Grade 2 Sorcerer) and Megumi himself questioned if Kamo was holding back in their fight.
Mf it’s your sandbox you put it there

Chapter 119 (Awaiting Evaluation) - Sukuna's Fire Arrow (7-C [29.7 Kilotons]) | Sukuna tanks the Fire Arrow's explosion (8-A [111.4 Tons]) Feat. Recalc of this. There are multiple issues with the current fire arrow calc, it includes the yield of vaporizing all the buildings in Malevolent Shrine's radius even though we're shown Malevolent Shrine reducing buildings and people within its range to dust that's violently spewed out in all directions, we can also see the dust being able to clear up before Sukuna chants "Open" to summon his fire arrow which suggests that Malevolent Shrine had cut up everything (or at least mostly everything) in its radius because we're told it relentlessly attacks all targets within range. It also uses 25700 J/cc for the vaporization of buildings even though we use 5304 J/cc for concrete. The volume of the fire arrow's explosion was also found using a sphere which is incorrect because it encompassed the range of Malevolent Shrine on the surface and then rose upwards, a frustum combined with a cylinder on top is a better shape. Including the crater should be fine as Malevolent Shrine was set to only target above the surface.

I'm on the verge of crying. This verse can't catch a break with downgrades lmao

This been needed. It looks good so far.

In regards to the calculation list, these two need to be removed:
  • Chapter 135 (Awaiting Evaluation) - Uraume Blocks Piercing Blood (Subsonic [Mach 0.22])
  • Chapter 186 - Hakari's Lightning Dodge (Subsonic+ [Mach 0.70]
The first one quite literally crosses out the actual feat and tries to associate the firing distance into the real feat, both manga and anime we see Uraume move to block while its close and do so, the firing distance part is obsolete to the whole feat. Using the "partial feat" which is the only fine part as that's it the feat, but the other part is just obvious misguiding downplay. The second one was disregard in then old threads for the distance, as well as it using the wrong speed as its a lightning bolt, through and through. I get that feat doesn't fit if it is lightning but lying about the speed to make it fit is not right, just remove the feat if it doesn't fit for you, this was the same issue with Black Flash.

The rest is fine, just these two feats that are misrepresented and alter the actual feats. Simply, you can just remove them from your scaling but don't make things up. In terms of stats, not real issue just condense the explanations, we don't need paragraphs for each tier.

The second one was disregard in then old threads for the distance, as well as it using the wrong speed as its a lightning bolt, through and through. I get that feat doesn't fit if it is lightning but lying about the speed to make it fit is not right, just remove the feat if it doesn't fit for you, this was the same issue with Black Flash.
Nah its not cloud to ground, its made from curse energy, and nothing really supports it being that fast besides it being called lightning and using maybe two lightning traits. A more realistic speed for electricity would be the one used. Can't say lying when there's nothing saying its actual lightning speed.

In regards to the calculation list, these two need to be removed:
  • Chapter 135 (Awaiting Evaluation) - Uraume Blocks Piercing Blood (Subsonic [Mach 0.22])
The first one quite literally crosses out the actual feat and tries to associate the firing distance into the real feat, both manga and anime we see Uraume move to block while its close and do so, the firing distance part is obsolete to the whole feat. Using the "partial feat" which is the only fine part as that's it the feat, but the other part is just obvious misguiding downplay.
We had this conversation in another thread. This is fine to use

Nah its not cloud to ground, its made from curse energy, and nothing really supports it being that fast besides it being called lightning and using maybe two lightning traits. A more realistic speed for electricity would be the one used. Can't say lying when there's nothing saying its actual lightning speed.
not how that works, but as other said lets just focus on the OP.

What exactly is the order and logic to what's trying to be done with this thread? There are so many profiles involved, yet how to implement any of the stats hasn't been worked out ahead of time due to just how many TBD are here. Is there any proposal for overall scaling that OP or anyone whose been working with him has in mind? Because going character by character is going to make this so long

We don't need to go over much really. The calcs help us scale everyone, Most of the scaling has been detailed, TBD is more or less for us to decide where they scale in terms of tier. Anyone second grade would be building level it seems and semi to first I see building to city block like Megumi, Nanami, and several curses.

Back