• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen: Statistics Revision Part 1

We need a verse-page esque thing for the calcs directly being scaled to cause I have no idea where Yuji scales in AP

The only thing we need to do is LS ratings for a few characters, striking strength is the same as AP for almost everyone. But LS is tricky since not everyone has LS feats.

Okay I'm iffy on this use. I remembered how Mei Mei couldn't stop the boulder and was worried about being hit by it multiple times from the smallpox deity. Reggie also struggled with holding the elephants weight which is only 3 to 6 tons iirc. Megumi as well struggled with three cars weighing him down, that's on average 1.5t per car that's 4.5t. So I'd say at most second to semi first should have ratings of class 5.

Okay I'm iffy on this use. I remembered how Mei Mei couldn't stop the boulder and was worried about being hit by it multiple times from the smallpox deity. Reggie also struggled with holding the elephants weight which is only 3 to 6 tons iirc. Megumi as well struggled with three cars weighing him down, that's on average 1.5t per car that's 4.5t. So I'd say at most second to semi first should have ratings of class 5.
Yeah Class M seems really inconsistent for people on this level.

We have all AP ratings done, does anyone have anything against the proposed scaling? Because now I wanna discuss the ratings.

Megumi's sanbox is good, only thing is that there are 4 speed ratings while every other stat has 3

Yuji's sanbox is fine for the most part but can we please simplify this intelligence section

There do not need to be this many mentions of his use of terrain

Also i could have sworn there was a calc that puts this at Class 5 but i can't find it for the life of me

AP looks fine mostly, I do end up having a few issues in terms of rating though.

Megumi still being TBD in his Goodwill Key doesn't make much sense since we can downscale his physicals from the Second finger bearer he fought.

And looking at Ultimate Mechamaru's scaling why not try and calc his Ultra or Miracle Cannon's for support of his stats instead of just scaling him to Mahito.

Yuiji's stats don't make sense because he's building level during both Vs Mahito and the Goodwill Event in his current keys while Todo and Mahito are both City Block level in their keys which would cover this time period as well so they should be fixed. Either split fearsome womb off or merge them all together, as it looks now its janky.

Nobara's scaling looks weird too since her hurting the curse wombs is put in her goodwill event key which means she should be City Block Level not building at that point.

At most Building level should probably be City-Block level for Maki since everyone she's scaling to or above sit there. But keeping City Block-Level+ with playful cloud makes sense.

Everyone else looks fine I think, I'll have to check again before I'm confident these stats are all good in terms of AP

Just realized but Jogo should be Mcb in dura for tanking Red. Even assuming Gojo's holding it back, it still is double ce. Same way Toji is Mcb.

Just realized but Jogo should be Mcb in dura for tanking Red. Even assuming Gojo's holding it back, it still is double ce. Same way Toji is Mcb.
Gojo's Red as an adult should be High 7-C+, Toji is 8-A via scaling to Maki who scales to Yuji who survived this attack and got stronger. Jogo didn't tank anything, he got ragdolled by Gojo while Gojo was just toying with him

Megumi still being TBD in his Goodwill Key doesn't make much sense since we can downscale his physicals from the Second finger bearer he fought.
Yuiji's stats don't make sense because he's building level during both Vs Mahito and the Goodwill Event in his current keys while Todo and Mahito are both City Block level in their keys which would cover this time period as well so they should be fixed. Either split fearsome womb off or merge them all together, as it looks now its janky.
Check the last line of the OP.
And looking at Ultimate Mechamaru's scaling why not try and calc his Ultra or Miracle Cannon's for support of his stats instead of just scaling him to Mahito.
Because he doesn’t have a profile LMAO
Nobara's scaling looks weird too since her hurting the curse wombs is put in her goodwill event key which means she should be City Block Level not building at that point.

At most Building level should probably be City-Block level for Maki since everyone she's scaling to or above sit there. But keeping City Block-Level+ with playful cloud makes sense.
I agree for Maki but @SunDaGamer disagrees with both Maki and Nobara scaling.

It would also cause issues because Jogoat is less durable than Hanami.

Realistically Jogo and Hanami should be h7c. Going off feats Jogo tanks Red, Hanami's more durable, Todo and Yuji with BF and pc can do real damage to them, Gojo's base is h7c.... yeah the scalings cooked lmaooo

A remedy can be Gojo wasn't trying but he uses both red and blue so he's definitely hitting with intent.

Whole verse h7c off Jogo the goat.

Jogo didn't tank anything, he got ragdolled by Gojo while Gojo was just toying with him
That's literally tanking. Go look what happened. Some head bleeding and nothing more, its exactly what happened with Toji. If we wanna say he's toying around I guess... but Gojo's hitting with Blue punches those amp the damage, and Red's small but it still gets a amp by 2.

Back