• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
World of void isn’t infinite
I think it is accepted as it. Apparently the actual japanese said something like "the world of void stretches on for eternity" which still implies its endless

Although I do not think it is considered nor allowed to scale any speed statistic of DB characters to infinite.
inf speed says hi
If this is correct, reactions should proportionally be reduced by the same multiplier?

I think it is accepted as it. Apparently the actual japanese said something like "the world of void stretches on for eternity" which still implies its endless

Although I do not think it is considered nor allowed to scale any speed statistic of DB characters to infinite.

If this is correct, reactions should proportionally be reduced by the same multiplier?
Correct. But the speed is literally jotaros current speed rn, so star plats speed doesnt change

no we had a specicic revision for that, this is why toppo and goku doesn't have high uni range anymore

Reducing inf speed by any finite multiplier is still inf

Dunno. Why?

Because if not, Then it's effectively limited, unless it's been shown to do this without being instructed, and does so automatically, in other words, it relies on him having enough time to tell it to, which would be a window in which jotaro could die

Because if not, Then it's effectively limited, unless it's been shown to do this without being instructed, and does so automatically, in other words, it relies on him having enough time to tell it to, which would be a window in which jotaro could die
Inf speed reactions

Reducing inf speed by any finite multiplier is still inf
it would just go down infinitely
either way it implies that all statistics would be equalized. Its very odd to have a higher speed statistic in threads that are made specifically to prevent that, no?
? Based on? Who said he breaks through it with ease though? Time stop +1 says hello, and Base Jiren would still struggle. cool.
Time skip < Time cage =< Jiren's resistance
even if it was just baseline, so is jotaro's time stop im pretty sure.
jotaro's and dio's time stop aren't necessarily more potent than one another, they just stop more time.

it would just go down infinitely
either way it implies that all statistics would be equalized. Its very odd to have a higher speed statistic in threads that are made specifically to prevent that, no?

Time skip < Time cage =< Jiren's resistance
even if it was just baseline, so is jotaro's time stop im pretty sure.
jotaro's and dio's time stop aren't necessarily more potent than one another, they just stop more time.
Jotaro can move in a basic ts, but cant perceive over heaven ts at all

This is so people like gun users cant outrun their own
It does not. Lets say the speed of jot is reduced by 3. His superhuman movement is now 1/3 the speed. But his stands infinite speed is now 1/3 infinite. Which should still be infinite to my knowledge

bullets

Righty, now do you see the problem here for Jotaro? Even with Infinite speed, without the instructions to reality bend Jiren into nothing, (Assuming it can't do so independently), it takes a small bit of time to give those directions, even with you now saying that Jotaro has infinite reactions, or even to think those to the stand or whatever (Neurons aren't instant), he can't just stop time to give himself enough time to think, Jiren opens his eyes, and the sheer shockwaves levels everything for miles, if not the entire planet going poof

It can take action. Also, jotaros thought speed has to be infinite, in order to command his stand to fight another infinit speed stand like dio had
if he had infinite thought speed... then why exactly would he use time stops to have time to think (I think I saw that on his profile)

It does not. Lets say the speed of jot is reduced by 3. His superhuman movement is now 1/3 the speed. But his stands infinite speed is now 1/3 infinite. Which should still be infinite to my knowledge
reaction speed is an aspect of combat speed
Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed.
Im pretty sure its just above baseline. Dio/jotaro = base ts, and dioHA/jotaro eoh = one layer
Jirens resistance is over 1x baseline. Time skip (baseline) < Time cage (1x) =< Suppressed Jiren's resistance (2x) =< Potentially better when using full power?
Also how is jotaro/dio over heaven's time stop more potent than before?

I have a lack of love for Heroes (At some point, I'll probably try and lower Xenoverse to regular DBS levels, since Im affectionate of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back