• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro Kujo (Eyes of Heaven) VS Jiren (Dragon Ball Super)

• Fight Location: Johannesburg (South Africa)
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Star Platinum Over Heaven Jotaro | Base Jiren
Jotaro: 6 (@StrymULTRA, @StekFence, @joshpiece, @Teezar, @ZillertheBucko, @The_Legendary_Vin)
Jiren: 7 (@FluffyCreatureZ, @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Sakamaki_Fuji, @C2_of_Omegon, @EmilioRory10, @sanicspood, @LeSupremeKing1)
Inconclusive:

280.png
2d63e2a90db2ed4c206c2d3cdf8669ae.png

Last edited:
Assuming Jotaro doesn’t get wiped by a glare, he could stop time and then hax jiren. from what I read of the Chou manga, Jiren wasn’t too pleased when 17 “self destructed” so he might not go for the kill here? If Jotaro suddenly feels himself get blasted(and lives) that’s reason to get serious and beat the grey guy with hax. So this all hinges on Jiren not killing Jotaro instantly.

Assuming Jotaro doesn’t get wiped by a glare, he could stop time and then hax jiren. from what I read of the Chou manga, Jiren wasn’t too pleased when 17 “self destructed” so he might not go for the kill here? If Jotaro suddenly feels himself get blasted(and lives) that’s reason to get serious and beat the grey guy with hax. So this all hinges on Jiren not killing Jotaro instantly.
chou and anime jiren are pretty different + it seems like Jiren resists time stop

Jiren resists time stop tho and Jojo is 100% dying from that glare.

ok. So either Jiren glares and wins, or jotaro is able to stop time, it does literally nothing, and and I suppose he moves onto hax. Leaning towards Jiren, cos glare

Notarized would still blitz with his much higher reactions, and the fact Star Platinum is faster than his normal combat speed

Jiren has three layers of resistance to time stop. Hit could stop Goku, but then goku bypassed it so one layer, then hit grew his time skip to be able to stop Goku again but jiren easily broke through this so that's two layers, then hit's time leap stopped jiren until he powered up further so that's 3 layers.
So I think Jiren just walks through it and wins.

While Jiren can resist time-stop (as seen multiple times in his fight with Hit), what can he do against thought-based Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Corruption, and Power Nullification?

Literally what can Jotaro do here? All Jiren has to do is stare at him and watch him explode into giblets.

The fact this is Jotaro and not DIO.
Irrelevant, as Jotaro still has the same way to hax. Heck, he was basically countering HA DIO's RO all the time with his own, meaning that he uses it in the same way. And yeah, Jotaro can perdectly time stop, as Jiren's speed would get equalized to Jotaro's, who has Infinite Speed reactions and SPOH is Infinite speed from himself, and SPOH's TS works on Infinites + Baseline resistance, so Jiren has no way to break through it.

Jotaro just Time Stops and haxes, is a stomp for Jotaro, not Jiren.

Wait so you're telling me that due to how speed equal works, Jiren becomes super human, but jotaro remains at infinite speed? This gotta be against the rules man I swear.

Irrelevant, as Jotaro still has the same way to hax. Heck, he was basically countering HA DIO's RO all the time with his own, meaning that he uses it in the same way. And yeah, Jotaro can perdectly time stop, as Jiren's speed would get equalized to Jotaro's, who has Infinite Speed reactions and SPOH is Infinite speed from himself, and SPOH's TS works on Infinites + Baseline resistance, so Jiren has no way to break through it.

Jotaro just Time Stops and haxes, is a stomp for Jotaro, not Jiren.
You misunderstand. I'm not saying Jotaro doesn't have these powers. I'm saying he doesn't start with them.

And I'm saying he does start, given how he fought against HA DIO.
Read that sentence again. Against DIO, who had done literally everything to piss him off and even almost killed him if not for him just getting OH. He needs to really start with that here, something he has absolutely no reason to.

What saves him here is the bullshit speed rules, if he's even able to see the Kiai. If not, he's dead.

Read that sentence again. Against DIO, who had done literally everything to piss him off and even almost killed him if not for him just getting OH. He needs to really start with that here, something he has absolutely no reason to.

What saves him here is the bullshit speed rules, if he's even able to see the Kiai. If not, he's dead.
I mean, he still starts with Time Stop, so...

As if Jotaro doesn't notice that Star Platinum doesn't damage him...
He notices, but does he notice kiai? Can Jotaro see invisible attack that one shots? That Jiren can produce from any part of his body and in AoE? Jotaro is quite the pragmatic fighter as well, trying to figure out his opponent. And once more, his intent first and foremost is to cripple, slip off once and he's dead.

He might negg ki blasts if Jiren decides to use them, he might negg cqc if Jiren prefers that option. However, Jiren will must likely than not go with kiai, since it is his preferred option against weaker opponents.

Again, if he can't see kiai, it's GG for him.

He notices, but does he notice kiai? Can Jotaro see invisible attack that one shots? That Jiren can produce from any part of his body and in AoE? Jotaro is quite the pragmatic fighter as well, trying to figure out his opponent. And once more, his intent first and foremost is to cripple, slip off once and he's dead.

He might negg ki blasts if Jiren decides to use them, he might negg cqc if Jiren prefers that option. However, Jiren will must likely than not go with kiai, since it is his preferred option against weaker opponents.

Again, if he can't see kiai, it's GG for him.
Jotaro simply TS before Jiren does. TS is thought based, kiai is still action based.

Jotaro simply TS before Jiren does. TS is thought based, kiai is still action based.
Why would he know about it? From his perspective, Jiren is just literally looking at him. He has nothing to sense it nor detect it. Jiren can also home in the kiai, so not like it would even matter if he dodged the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back