• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The CRT that goes Over Heaven: A Low 2-C + Infinite speed Heaven DIO CRT

Why is this accepted as AP again? JoJo is known for having hax that scale massively above the stands' AP.

How is Overheaven DIO's abillity any different from Made in Heaven, King Crimson, Killer Queen, or the regular The World in this regard, which are stands whose AP comes nowhere near their hax.

I suggest we don't count this as AP at all.
Past a certain level, hax can be granted tiering on the scale of what it affects.

On a unrelated note
"Soul Manipulation (Can steal souls and make them his slaves"

Whoever worded it like that think they slick
richter-belmont-wine-glass.gif

I'm not a big fan of Jojo but when I read one of the Jojo novels I saw that there are 10 dimensions and it was also mentioned that it follows the superstring theory, they mentioned that it is 10-D spatiotemporal and that it is 10 higher-dimensional space-time, so will this make the Jojo characters become higher than Low 2C and 3A AP?

I'm not a big fan of Jojo but when I read one of the Jojo novels I saw that there are 10 dimensions and it was also mentioned that it follows the superstring theory, they mentioned that it is 10-D spatiotemporal and that it is 10 higher-dimensional space-time, so will this make the Jojo characters become higher than Low 2C and 3A AP?

Not canon nor can it be applied to EoH afaik.

Dog, spaghetti man ain't canon, and def aint canon to the game that is already not canon but predates it by like a better half of a decade, and literally nobody ever scales to it anyway.
its existence makes soloing comp jojo pretty ******* hard tho ngl.

Edit: For reference, the novel in question is a shortstory featured in a Rohan collection lightnovel, the shortstory in question is called .blackstar.

Last edited:
Sorry for unrelated question, can someone revise novel Kars' profile? His profile feels messy and lack something. It's hard to express what he's lacking?

I saw this user say the thing few years ago that he wanted to revise that and... Yeah...
Yeah, between having a life and multitasking a bunch of verses, the noncanon novel that needs a bunch of canon stuff to be revised first because it scales off them aint exactly an overnight task

I'm 100% fine with 3-A, likely Low 2-C (nuke that 4-A). Infinite Speed discussion making me dizzy, I'm neutral on that part for now.

Back