• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BTW how am I of all people the most calm person who's actively debating, normally I'm the heated one lol
I'm usually not this heated but this specific skill point irks me for some reason, deep in the bowels of my soul that I cannot explain.

Either way its a stomp because blah blah bullshit jojo speed

Still talking with Ovens and a few others on this, will be making a thread soon

This is supposed to be a hobby
That's what we all think at first, but the fact you came to a random korean fictional pissing contest forum that index how many biggatons a character can flex out means you already past that point long ago and you only went deeper into the rabbit hole
it's why i dont do vs matches unless asked because they suck

I don't think it's a stomp?

Cause if Sam does her pressure points shit or submissions she basically wins, but Jotaro can outlast and that's just the better wincon here. Both have in-character wincons it's just Jotaro has a better one I guess. Could argue its impossible for Sam to land her wincons though

Whether or not it's a stomp ain't my concern, I just need to satisfy my autistic needs to debunk Sam Puckett skill god at 2 A.M.
I mean, no one was arguing that she's a skill god, just that she has some semblance of skill compared to her opponent whose most skillful feat is being able to perfectly sync his 'ora's with his punches

I don't think it's a stomp?

Cause if Sam does her pressure points shit or submissions she basically wins, but Jotaro can outlast and that's just the better wincon here. Both have in-character wincons it's just Jotaro has a better one I guess. Could argue its impossible for Sam to land her wincons though
I'm about to get... REALLY ignorant... 😈😈😈😈😈

Anyway if yall closing the thread that's cool.

Idk why I was so irked about the skill shit but it's 2 A.M so I ain't thinking like I should.

However, she ain't no Kurt Angle when it comes to grapple moves/submissions. These are very basic moves the average trained fighter would know. It ain't nothing crazy.
Aye, no one argued that she was a master fighter, just that she is more skilled than Jotaro

I stopped watching Breaking Bad just to read this thread and maybe argue something just to end up like this

Reported + ban + ratio + gonna downgrade your fav verse
9292e33c28f7f3050020cc9cf01be8f11bcff3be6d5390e8046caa9a345c830e_3.jpg

That's what we all think at first, but the fact you came to a random korean fictional pissing contest forum that index how many biggatons a character can flex out means you already past that point long ago and you only went deeper into the rabbit hole
it's why i dont do vs matches unless asked because they suck
I'm determined to keep this as a hobby for myself 🗿

I snooze off at 3am to wake up 8am to 300+ messages, wild
If this isn't getting close, Voting Jotaro for AP advantage, stamina advantage and massively faster reactions to sneak in and perform critical attacks

I snooze off at 3am to wake up 8am to 300+ messages, wild
If this isn't getting close, Voting Jotaro for AP advantage, stamina advantage and massively faster reactions to sneak in and perform critical attacks
Its already been deemed a stomp

Back