• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
age to death random as I made one of the worst threads ever.
savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

SHE'S NOT TRAINED IN MMA DICKWEED.

Because Weekly doesn't know what tf he's talking about, and neither do you lmao.
I dunno, seeing as Weekly just named Sam & Cat(whatever the piss that is) as being somewhere she used submissions I'm inclined to believe him more right now

Jotaro throws a hook, that hook moves 1 foot. Sam moves 1 foot. Sam is no longer in range of that hook or is half-way through a method of kicking Jotaro's ass MMA style.
Jotaro sees her move and then reacts to it, pulling it back because his reactions 3,000,000x her combat speed, if she moved 1 foot, he's going to like, ya know, not follow through 🗿
Also by this argument, this means Sam is literally never going to hit him either because not only does this work both ways as you said, but he has the reactions to react everytime, and in that case, it comes down to who's outlasting who, in which Jotaro has that in the bag

Can he at least show us proof of it?
He probably should, I don't really care tho lol

I'm just sad Sam won't ever put Jotaro into a twister.

If your wondering what a Twister is, it's all my core and muscles vs your spine. Yeah. It's one of the most brutal and cringiest submissions one can do and you need a chiropractor after it's done

image.png

Height and build difference between Sam and the number 1 MMA fighter in her verse

She beat this guy twice with submission holds

Like, guys, I really don't care about this match but this point really irks me, so just gonna say it, SAM IS NOT A SKILL GOD.

She's a raw strength fighter that jumps and shit and wildly grabs it with no semblance of skill or precision. She may SEEM skillful, but she's not, she's a brute and that's where it comes from.

Jotaro sees her move and then reacts to it, pulling it back because his reactions 3,000,000x her combat speed, if she moved 1 foot, he's going to like, ya know, not follow through 🗿
Also by this argument, this means Sam is literally never going to hit him either because not only does this work both ways as you said, but he has the reactions to react everytime, and in that case, it comes down to who's outlasting who, in which Jotaro has that in the bag
Yeah, I'm with Chariot on this.

Sam is likely too skilled for Jotaro, but Jotaro's are far higher than Sam's, so it comes down to stamina, which Jotaro takes the W in.

That's more effective, though not following through is easier said then done in terms of fighting

Like, guys, I really don't care about this match but this point really irks me, so just gonna say it, SAM IS NOT A SKILL GOD.

She's a raw strength fighter that jumps and shit and wildly grabs it with no semblance of skill or precision. She may SEEM skillful, but she's not, she's a brute and that's where it comes from.
So Theory outskills her?

Again, Sam doesnt even need to grapple him or even punch him, all she needs is to catch one of his punches and she incaps via pressure points

That's more effective, though not following through is easier said then done in terms of fighting
I would absolutely agree with you if Jotaro didn't have the funny meme reaction stuff don't forget, this jojo stand reaction etc speed equal fiasco stuff you started, never forget.

This is by far the most toxic thread I've ever seen, and its ******* JoJo vs Sam&Cat
You havent seen much then, let me introduce you to Naruto Vs Bleach during 2017 and 2018 and the shitshow with more than 400 comments even before the forum was even a thing

My guy, how do you think grappling and submission locks work...?
Not my point, point is she didn't beat him via skill, she beat the guy via jumping on him and overpowering him. There's a difference between being skilled and being overwhelmingly powerful.

Can you show us the clips of her doing the grappling/submission locks instead of regurgitating the same argument over and over again?
She's done "submissions" but their not submissions, it's her jumping on her opponent and using sheer power with no real skill against people with no skill to overpower them into a "submission".

She's done "submissions" but their not submissions, it's her jumping on her opponent and using sheer power with no real skill against people with no skill to overpower them into a "submission".
I WANT TO SEE THE CLIPS. THAT'S ALL I WANT. 😭 😭 😭 😭

IIRC she put that one chef guy into a armbar when he was wrestling people

Back