• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's repelled intangible attacks, though I don't believe he could damage a Stand, due to not being able to see it, I'd have to make sure before I say anything, as Im still unused to your guy's exact systems

How does Jotaro's Reality Warping even work anyway? Like its the same as Dio but can he use it at range?

How does Jotaro's Reality Warping even work anyway? Like its the same as Dio but can he use it at range?
Idk exactly, as Im not that far along, and am risking enourmous spoilers, but I think it's essentially an attack negation/reversal

which is why I say Jiren wins by nuking the planet right off the bat (In character, since he'd see Jotara as weak and not worth his time, and simply would use the easiest and fastest way to dispatch him

it's the same type as Heaven DIO's but isn't exactly as powerful
we also dont see him use it much as he got it end the final battle of the game
I think I'm leaning towards Jiren right now

Speed equal means basically nothing if u have a infinite speed weapon, and you yourself are not infinite speed. if Jiren is equalized to Jotaro, then star platinum will still have the exact same speed advantage it has over Jotaro. Which is infinite

On top of this, Jotaro would keep infinite reactions, because ratios. So if the battle begins, I would say that he’d simply move star plat the ten meters, and then start punching.

Jotaro speed with Star platinum over heaven is this:Superhuman with at least Massively FTL, likely Infinite reactions. At least Massively FTL, likely Infinite Star Platinum Over Heaven (Is the exact same type of stand as The World Over Heaven). So Jiren would be equalized to Jotaro, and therefore it’s a super human guy vs a superhuman guy who has a Infinite speed weapon, and has the infinite speed reactions need to use it, and also coincidentally maxes out at 10m of range, which is the starting distance

Then it is as powerful because it outdid Dio's reality warping. You can just say DIO is more experienced and that's fair game.
Dio points that out himself, that while he may have RO, he's just obtained it, he isn't as well versed on it or knows it's capabilities truly yet so he's still gonna lose (he doesn't but Dio pointing it out is worth a mention).

So in other words, Your only equalizing speed for one side, to disadvantage them
That’s how speed equal works in general. The movement speed of both fighters is equal, and all other speeds are downsized by the same amount, including weapon speed. But no matter how many times you divide infinite, it’s still infinite, so it doesn’t matter

And because it’s equalized to his speed, star plat keeps the same speed. And let’s say speed is equalized to Jiren. Now Jotaro has mftl movement, and his stand and reactions will be the same amount faster than him. Which is still infinite

Can the stand wear down from constantly attacking?
I’m pretty sure stand and stand users really only get tired(in terms of stand usage)after using their ability repeatedly, which in this case is reality warp, and time stop. But I’m not completely sure, ask chariot or something for a more concrete answer

Yeah, I wasn't sure that punches would wear him down at all, I'm still watching through star dust crusaders so... but I don't think punches could damage someone who can tank attacks on par with Goku after his infinite Void feat (If that's still a valid feat)

Bruh why do yall act like Jotaro needs to punch Jiren a shitton of times when he can just erase him using his reality warping ability LMAO

Yeah, I wasn't sure that punches would wear him down at all, I'm still watching through star dust crusaders, but I don't think punches could damage someone who can tank attacks on par with Goku after his infinite Void feat (If that's still a valid feat)
I don’t believe any amount of punches for a tier 8 can kill a tier 2. But he’d likely stop punching after noticing it does nothing, and then use hax

Also, once he stops attacking, is there any opening that Jiren could make use of? any sign of a pause? or is he perpetually at infinite, and can win the fight before Jiren even moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back