• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyond's Qualitative Superiority (JORGE JOESTAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 mods I believe is the minimum for larger verses, and considering how Jorge is just a small pocket of JoJo scaling, I think it's good to put through.

3 mods I believe is the minimum for larger verses, and considering how Jorge is just a small pocket of JoJo scaling, I think it's good to put through.
Alright then. I still think we have to go through a 24-hour grace period before this can be closed and put through (could be wrong though, just playing it safe)

Alright then. I still think we have to go through a 24-hour grace period before this can be closed and put through (could be wrong though, just playing it safe)
The thread was posted a month ago. The grace period is just 48 hours after the OP being posted.

Technically it's actually a version of Giorno that turned into DIO after seeing a photograph of him.
Actually, it's Dio from Part 1 who became an Ultimate Lifeform, the Dio with Beyond is the original Dio from the 1st universe. Who then learned how to manipulate souls, placed a fraction of his own soul into Giorno's corpse, turning Gio into a body double, which is the Dio we see in Part 3 that they fish up, in order to retain the timeline.

Actually, it's Dio from Part 1 who became an Ultimate Lifeform, the Dio with Beyond is the original Dio from the 1st universe. Who then learned how to manipulate souls, placed a fraction of his own soul into Giorno's corpse, turning Gio into a body double, which is the Dio we see in Part 3 that they fish up, in order to retain the timeline.
Well, I stand corrected.

(Man I got to re-read Jorge Joestar in the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back