• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ira Gamagori vs Sans

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Death from a thousand cuts vs stronger when taking damage.

Gamagori's in Shackle Regalia Mk. I

Speed equalized, otherwise standard battle assumptions.

Ira Gamagori - 1

Sans - 1

Inconclusive- 0

By range advantage you mean from teleportation, right? Since Gamagori has hundreds of meters of range with whips. Soul manipulation could force Gamagori to take hits, but he'd be trying to take hits anyway. Would KARMA be able to actually kill him before he can use that damage to get stronger? KARMA isn't just a one-hit ability, you know.

Will he just stand still taking Sans attacks?

Because if so, he will get killed in Sans first attack. (Or survive with 1 hp)

Anonimoe7875 said:
Will he just stand still taking Sans attacks?
Because if so, he will get killed in Sans first attack. (Or survive with 1 hp)
He will stand still taking it, then release an attack in retaliation, which is stronger/faster based on the damage he's taken, in the form of an explosion/whips.

Explosion and whips
From its first showing in episode 8. It was later shown in episode 9.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Well if he just stand still in Sans first attack, he is dead.
Unless he attacks during Sans attack.
Gamagori has been shown to retaliate while being attacked.

Back at fight, I can't see how Sans could win and survive as much as he did with Chara, he only states abusing teleportation on the later part of his fight and he doesn't use it to dodge attacks, also dodging that explosion would be far morre difficult than dodging knife slashes of someone far slower than himself.

So i go with Gamagori.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Back at fight, I can't see how Sans could win and survive as much as he did with Chara, he only states abusing teleportation on the later part of his fight and he doesn't use it to dodge attacks

"doesn't use teleportation to dodge attacks" in a single fight where he never had a need to does not equate to "can't use teleportation to dodge attacks", especially when it's an at will power.

I also feel like I mentioned this before, but the Chara fight =/= most Sans fights. That was a fight against an opponent Sans was fully aware he couldn't kill for good, and thus all his actions are focused on simply making you give up. Killing Chara in different ways at different times is just part of that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Azzy, while you're here, where was it determined that Sans is 8-C?

Zero DETERMINATION Frisk tanks the overheating of an oven that is made to reach up to 9000 degrees farenheit, which is 8-C.

And I take it that that was scaled to Sans by saying that the stats when checking monsters are accurate, and since weakest monsters can tank a hit from zero determination frisk, Sans should be able to tank something on that level as well?

Considering zero DETERMINATION Frisk is weaker than everything in the Underground and can get pounded by the lowest end enemies there (minus Sans lol), it would scale to everything.

Bump.

Bump!

Back