• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It works like this (0:08) or this (0:30). I think I already sent the scan that Nadakhan captured all of the EMs.
Hmm from the way that looks I think Nadakhan could probably just stay invisible for the whole fight while still attacking

Based on this, I think there are pretty much two ways this battle could play out:
1. Nadakhan turns invisible and teleports away before Sans can teleport him into attacks, then unloads all his hax
2. Sans is able to teleport Nadakhan into attacks before he is able to turn invisible and teleport away

Even if scenario one is what happens, Sans might still have a chance with instinctive reaction and spamming Danmaku, or he could potentially try to figure out where the attacks are coming from and attack there. This seems pretty unlikely though

I'm leaning towards either Nadakhan win or incon because of the chance of Sans maybe being able to kill him before he's able to go invis and tp away, but probably Nadakhan unless anyone else has further arguments for Sans

Looking back on this, I think I'm gonna go with incon because if Nadakhan is able to avoid being killed by Sans instantly, Sans can just combat-applicable fourth wall break to extend his turn forever and not give Nadakhan a chance to do anything

Back