• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mahito VS Sans • (0-0-0)

The fact that people genuinely think everything in JJK requires abstract interaction is hilarious. You realize that affecting a physical body can also affect the information, right? It's a two-way street, not one-way. You don't have to affect the information to truly affect a person in JJK, that's not how it works.

People are not embodying the information itself.

The fact that people genuinely think everything in JJK requires abstract interaction is hilarious. You realize that affecting a physical body can also affect the information, right? It's a two-way street, not one-way. You don't have to affect the information to truly affect a person in JJK, that's not how it works.

People are not embodying the information itself
Make a CRT then, if you disagree with how shit's worded then be my guest.

It's literally how it works here, embodying a concept/thought/info or whatever makes you impossible to kill unless they can interact with the thingy.

Plus again, you're misinterpreting what's Info 2. It's the building block of reality that allows it to exist, without it you can't exist, it's the same as Concept hax but "light version" basically. By your logic you can affect someone's concept even with physical interaction because "lol everything has a concept".

Unless someone is a literal abstract embodiment of information, interacting with them doesn't require you to interact with the information itself. People on JJK are still physical despite being based in information, the same way as Tensura characters for example.

But they don't all have abstract type 1 because they aren't embodiments of that info. None of them have Abstract type 1 so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

You are the one misinterpreting things.

It's source of power is abstract and it's independent.
I mean, it's still a Stand, either suddenly every Tooru's soul is a concept (because Stands are the manifestation of the user's soul lol), or it's AE 2.

Especially when Stands are stated from a fuckload of sources to be made of spiritual energy and nothing else.

The scans show nothing that prove info type 2.
The scans were accepted my guy. Stop bringing up this issue you have as right now it just isn't gonna factor in here since its on page rn. Make a crt then come back to this cuz for your own sake its pointless otherwise

Sans' whole thing is manipulating souls, so yeah, he can. Provided he can interact with souls.

Btw, souls being made of information doesn't prevent sans from affecting the soul.

The same way physical bodies having information doesn't prevent physical interaction.
I still haven't seen an answer for low godly

Unless someone is a literal abstract embodiment of information, interacting with them doesn't require you to interact with the information itself. People on JJK are still physical despite being based in information, the same way as Tensura characters for example.
Okay I don't know if you're just misinterpreting what Mahito's informational interaction is but its from his manipulation of souls in JJK. The souls in jjk are accepted as information type 2 as of now

If Sans can destroy his soul he bypasses Low-Godly lol.
So if Sans soul destruction isn't on an informational level then this isn't going to work on Mahito.

Okay I don't know if you're just misinterpreting what Mahito's informational interaction is but its from his manipulation of souls in JJK. The souls in jjk are accepted as information type 2 as of now
Again, they aren't abstract embodiments of information type 2. That is not accepted anywhere in JJK as of current. Please stop spreading misinformation.

That's not abstract type 1. That's abstract type 2 which does not require abstract interaction to be affected.
what? We are talking about information type 2. "Type 2" in the explanation is in reference to information type 2 not Ae 2. That is probably the misunderstanding here.

what? We are talking about information type 2. "Type 2" in the explanation is in reference to information type 2 not Ae 2. That is probably the misunderstanding here.
The misunderstanding is that you are saying they can't interact with JJK people because they can interact with information.

I'm saying that's incorrect. People in JJK don't embody information, they can just interact with it.

Dude what? We are talking info type 2 not Ae.
I'm aware. The souls aren't abstract type 1 embodiments of information so they don't require further abstract interaction, is what I'm saying.

They can be interacted with normal soul manipulation. The same as physical things in JJK can be interact with normal physical interaction.

I'm aware. The souls aren't abstract type 1 embodiments of information so they don't require further abstract interaction, is what I'm saying.

They can be interacted with normal soul manipulation. The same as physical things in JJK can be interact with normal physical interaction.
Okay I see what you're saying now. The idea is not that they embody information, they are information itself in JJK.
And information type 2 is a building block of the world not the world itself, so of course anyone can interact with it.

Okay I see what you're saying now. The idea is not that they embody information, they are information itself in JJK.
And information type 2 is a building block of the world not the world itself, so of course anyone can interact with it.
No, they don't embody information in that way you are inferring. Otherwise they would have Abstract Existence Type 1 similar to Spiritual Lifeforms from Tensura, who are actually complete embodiments of information.

Without AE1 you can not argue that they need info type 2 to interact with the souls, the same way you can't say that for their physical bodies.

I mean, it's still a Stand, either suddenly every Tooru's soul is a concept (because Stands are the manifestation of the user's soul lol), or it's AE 2.

Especially when Stands are stated from a fuckload of sources to be made of spiritual energy and nothing else.
Yeah, but soul ≠ spiritual energy

Stands are weird some are the manifestation of the user soul while some are more of a curse or the sometimes the manifestation of a concept like the spin and calamity.

Bleach look more info type 2 than this.

Yeah, but soul ≠ spiritual energy

Stands are weird some are the manifestation of the user soul while some are more of a curse or the sometimes the manifestation of a concept like the spin and calamity.
Thing is, a concept is just that, a concept. It can't be made of spiritual energy, it's contradictory.

Besides if you wanna change it there's always the option for a CRT.

I assume it would be a difficult battle considering Sans is aware of Soul Hax and how to harm/protect the soul. Even with that knowledge, I doubt he can resist Idol Transfiguration.

Even assuming that Sans can see and interact with Mahito, he'd just go for DE: Self-Embodiment of Play Dough once he realizes that this skeleton has a way to hurt him. And Mahito can facetank at least some soul damage while Sans turns to paste with any hit confirmed.

Even assuming that Sans can see and interact with Mahito, he'd just go for DE: Self-Embodiment of Play Dough once he realizes that this skeleton has a way to hurt him. And Mahito can facetank at least some soul damage while Sans turns to paste with any hit confirmed.
I agree. One hit would be enough to blow Sans away. Mahito stomps. Considering how Mahito is invisible, Mahito can one shot, and Mahito AP and Soul Hax> Sans AP/Hax it would be a complete blowout. Sorry Sans.

Back