• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But Nadakhan has too many win coins. Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Time Manip and Sealing
The lack of scans on this profile is wild.

How does he use these in combat? For reality warping, it just says he creates a city full of fangirls, causality manip says he "can make it so past events never happened" which is extremely vague, time manipulation has no explanation at all, neither does sealing but if I remember correctly from the series he just uses that to put people in a sword when they make a wish he can exploit the wording of.

And anyways, Sans still has his standard wincons of dura neg + soul manip to kill pretty much instantly, how does Nadakhan counter that?

How does he use these in combat? For reality warping, it just says he creates a city full of fangirls, causality manip says he "can make it so past events never happened" which is extremely vague, time manipulation has no explanation at all, neither does sealing but if I remember correctly from the series he just uses that to put people in a sword when they make a wish he can exploit the wording of.

And anyways, Sans still has his standard wincons of dura neg + soul manip to kill pretty much instantly, how does Nadakhan counter that?
Nadakhan has teleportation + dura negation as well. He uses energy balls to use his reality warping hax

Nadakhan has teleportation + dura negation as well.
Dura neg doesn't matter since all his attacks will one shot. Teleportation could help I guess but has Nadakhan ever dealt with danmaku on par with Sans?
He uses energy balls to use his reality warping hax
If he uses it like that, Sans could probably dodge. Also, what exactly can he do with said hax?
Nadakhan touch him with the Djinn Blade and seal him.
If he got that close Sans would kill him with dura neg danmaku.
He can also reverse time by just thinking about it
Well if he's getting hit by Sans at all he's pretty much dead immediately so I don't think this helps a whole lot.

What about Dream Manipulation, BFR and making Sans into a statue? He also can create clones to help him and teleport too. He also can block attacks, but not sure if it will work on Sans.
Via Djinn Sword, he also would have Speed advantage due to Speed Element, he has Poison Manip, Gravity Manip, and Mind Manip via his Standard Equipment (can cause strong headaches on distance, something Sans has no counter too). He also can wish stuff without necessary using balls. Basically anything Nadakhan throws at Sans will be lethal for the skeleton.

Dura neg doesn't matter since all his attacks will one shot. Teleportation could help I guess but has Nadakhan ever dealt with danmaku on par with Sans?

If he uses it like that, Sans could probably dodge. Also, what exactly can he do with said hax?

If he got that close Sans would kill him with dura neg danmaku.

Well if he's getting hit by Sans at all he's pretty much dead immediately so I don't think this helps a whole lot.
What about simply causing a strong headache to Sans and then use any of mentioned above abilities? For defense, he can use Extrasensory Perception, his Speed Advantage, Cloning, Teleporting, Precognition (via Mind Manip), etc (just check his profile). He can also freeze the floor to make it harder for Sans to dodge. Sleep Manipulation is a good win-con too.
Sans' Danmaku and Teleportation (and obviously Durability Negation) will help him a lot, but I think Nadakhan has just too much abilities and way more useful, the strategy that I said above in the message is how I see him winning.

Last edited:
What about Dream Manipulation, BFR and making Sans into a statue?
How does he use dream manip in combat?
How does his BFR work?
Can he just turn Sans into a statue instantly or does he have to hit him with something?
He also can block attacks, but not sure if it will work on Sans.
I don't know how this works for Nadakhan, but considering Sans's dura neg and soul hax, probably won't work
he has Poison Manip, Gravity Manip, and Mind Manip via his Standard Equipment (can cause strong headaches on distance, something Sans has no counter too).
Sans has kinda resistance to poison with monster physiology
Sans also has gravity manip so not sure if that would really work
Mind manip would be a problem
(This next statement isn't part of the debate because it's complete speculation on my part, but would Sans even be able to get a headache? He is a skeleton after all and presumably lacks a brain. Idk)
He also can wish stuff without necessary using balls. Basically anything Nadakhan throws at Sans will be lethal for the skeleton.
What is the extent of what Nadakhan can do with wishes? I saw the show a while ago and if I remember right he got screwed by plot-induced stupidity (which isn't a problem here because bloodlust)
What about simply causing a strong headache to Sans and then use any of mentioned above abilities?
Yeah that'd probably work. Sans might still be able to evade with instinctive reaction, but his showing isn't particularly impressive with that (just dodges an attack while asleep)
For defense, he can use Extrasensory Perception, his Speed Advantage, Cloning, Teleporting, Precognition (via Mind Manip), etc (just check his profile). He can also freeze the floor to make it harder for Sans to dodge. Sleep Manipulation is a good win-con too.
How does his extrasensory perception work? It isn't on the profile
How big exactly is the speed advantage? Could be a big problem if it's a large gap
Cloning could be countered with danmaku potentially
Sans also has teleportation, which could make it harder for Nadakhan to land a hit (or it would at least prolong the fight by a bit, which increases Sans's chances to kill)
How powerful is his precog and how exactly does he use it through mind manip? Does he read the opponent's mind to see what they're gonna do or smth?
Sans could tp out of the frozen area
Sans is still able to dodge while asleep with instinctive reaction
Also, Sans can still pretty much one shot, and if I remember right Nadakhan doesn't have a lot of (if any) experience fighting against danmaku like Sans's
I will work on that after this thread ends
Realizing now my comment about the lack of scans may have come of as rude. Sorry if so, didn't mean to sound like that.

How does he use dream manip in combat?
Check his profile, there is a hyperlink in the explanation to "Sleep Inducement". He also has Dream Manip via Djinn Blade but he needs Sans inside of the blade in order to do that (so basically doesn't work here).
How does his BFR work?
He can a) teleport people to big distances and teleport back (not going to happen here cuz he needs to touch the person); b) banish them to another Realm like here; c) open a portal that sucks everything to another Realm (he has Clouse’s powers).
Can he just turn Sans into a statue instantly or does he have to hit him with something?
He has to hit him with the Ball to make him a statue.
I don't know how this works for Nadakhan, but considering Sans's dura neg and soul hax, probably won't work
It works like this, but iirc Sans' attacks act as if they were intangible.
Sans has kinda resistance to poison with monster physiology
Well it's "possibly" but I think it would work here.
Sans also has gravity manip so not sure if that would really work
Agreed on that.
Mind manip would be a problem
(This next statement isn't part of the debate because it's complete speculation on my part, but would Sans even be able to get a headache? He is a skeleton after all and presumably lacks a brain. Idk)
I don't think this is how it works. Also don't forget that he actually can be Mind Maniped (Asriel did it on True Pacifist).
What is the extent of what Nadakhan can do with wishes?
His wish-granting to other people has restrictions (can't wish for death and love, can't wish for more wishes and there are only three of them). True limits of his self-wishing were not established in the show, but he lacks his old restrictions (he made Ninjas die and has Infinite amount of wishes instead of 3).
I saw the show a while ago and if I remember right he got screwed by plot-induced stupidity (which isn't a problem here because bloodlust)
He was toying with Ninjas and thought himself invincible (stated by author and kinda seen in the show by his cocky behavior).
Yeah that'd probably work. Sans might still be able to evade with instinctive reaction, but his showing isn't particularly impressive with that (just dodges an attack while asleep)
I think you need more of Supernatural Willpower rather than instinctive reaction here, but maybe instinctive reaction could work here too, but it can save Sans only a couple of times I think.
How does his extrasensory perception work? It isn't on the profile
Oh damn, I confused this discussion with another one with Kai SOE. (Nadakhan should logically have it as he has Jacob's power, whose extrasensory perceptions work like this).
How big exactly is the speed advantage? Could be a big problem if it's a large gap
Chen blitzed Lloyd via the Element of Speed, although it is debatable if it is really a "blitz". Either way should be significant.
Cloning could be countered with danmaku potentially
True, which is why I said Danmaku will help Sans a lot.
Sans also has teleportation, which could make it harder for Nadakhan to land a hit (or it would at least prolong the fight by a bit, which increases Sans's chances to kill)
They both have Teleportation, but I want to note that Nadakhan's range should be higher because he teleported from the city to an island.
How powerful is his precog and how exactly does he use it through mind manip? Does he read the opponent's mind to see what they're gonna do or smth?
Yup, like here.
Sans could tp out of the frozen area
I forgot Sans' range of teleportation, could he tp out of frozen floor this big?
Sans is still able to dodge while asleep with instinctive reaction
Yes, but he needs to wake up. I don’t think he can do it if he is Sleep Induced.
Also, Sans can still pretty much one shot, and if I remember right Nadakhan doesn't have a lot of (if any) experience fighting against danmaku like Sans's
They both one shot each other, and as I mentioned Danmaku will be a problem, but Mind Manip, Precognition, Speed Boost and other abilities carry.
Realizing now my comment about the lack of scans may have come of as rude. Sorry if so, didn't mean to sound like that.
Oh no, I didn’t find it rude, really. I just thought it would be good to add scans of how exactly Nadakhan uses his powers, so you helped if anything😁

Nadakhan has Infinite Wishes
Both start 50 meters from one another
Fight takes place within the Judgement Hall
Speed is equalized
Both are bloodlusted
Fight ends in Death/Incap/K.O.

"do you wanna have a bad time?" (Sans):
"Your wish is yours to keep!" (Nadakhan): @Lloydblitzed
Inconclusive:
Nadakhan With Infinite Wishes Has Quite A lot Of Win Cons As Apposed To Sans , So Count Me In For Voting For Nadakhan bcs sans doesn’t really have a good counter to them

He can a) teleport people to big distances and teleport back (not going to happen here cuz he needs to touch the person); b) banish them to another Realm like here; c) open a portal that sucks everything to another Realm (he has Clouse’s powers).
a) Yeah getting close to Sans is a pretty terrible idea
b) That energy ball thingy looks pretty slow-moving, so Sans could probably dodge
c) It takes Clouse a couple seconds to make that, and staying still in this fight is pretty much a death sentence. If he did make the portal, Sans could just teleport out of the area it would be dangerous in
Sans could prob dodge that and Nadakhan has better options for offense anyways
It works like this, but iirc Sans' attacks act as if they were intangible.
I'm not entirely sure they're intangible, but Idk though. I think he probably could use this, but considering the level of danmaku, it seems like a better strategy to just dodge.
I don't think this is how it works. Also don't forget that he actually can be Mind Maniped (Asriel did it on True Pacifist).
Oh no I'm not saying that's how it works, that was just a random thought I had lol
His wish-granting to other people has restrictions (can't wish for death and love, can't wish for more wishes and there are only three of them). True limits of his self-wishing were not established in the show, but he lacks his old restrictions (he made Ninjas die and has Infinite amount of wishes instead of 3).
Well I don't think he can just instantly wish Sans dead, as he never does that in the show
I think you need more of Supernatural Willpower rather than instinctive reaction here, but maybe instinctive reaction could work here too, but it can save Sans only a couple of times I think.
Yeah, Sans's stamina isn't particularly impressive, so especially with a splitting headache he wouldn't be able to last very long
Oh damn, I confused this discussion with another one with Kai SOE. (Nadakhan should logically have it as he has Jacob's power, whose extrasensory perceptions work like this).
Well it doesn't seem like Nadakhan could get much out of that that he couldn't get from just using his eyes, unless Sans was trying to hide from him, which wouldn't happen because bloodlust
Chen blitzed Lloyd via the Element of Speed, although it is debatable if it is really a "blitz". Either way should be significant.
How would the amp work since speed is equal? Would it amp him up to higher than FTL, or would the boost be proportional to his lower speed? (Speed is equalized to the lower, right?)
They both have Teleportation, but I want to note that Nadakhan's range should be higher because he teleported from the city to an island.
Idk how helpful a higher range in teleportation would be considering they both have the range to teleport all over the judgement hall, unless they leave the area, which seems unlikely
Idk how helpful that would be considering how it looks like it takes a few seconds, unless the time where it shows in his mind takes less than that. Iirc the mind guy does do mind reading really fast against some other guy, but pretty sure all he got from that was a page number in a book
I forgot Sans' range of teleportation, could he tp out of frozen floor this big?
He's got hundreds of meters, so I think so
Yes, but he needs to wake up. I don’t think he can do it if he is Sleep Induced.
Hmm true. Sleep inducement is a pretty big problem for him here.

One more thing, when does Nadakhan get all the powers from the elemental masters and such? I did see the show a long time ago but I only remember the tournament guy who turned into a snake doing that.

a) Yeah getting close to Sans is a pretty terrible idea
b) That energy ball thingy looks pretty slow-moving, so Sans could probably dodge
c) It takes Clouse a couple seconds to make that, and staying still in this fight is pretty much a death sentence. If he did make the portal, Sans could just teleport out of the area it would be dangerous in
Sans could prob dodge that and Nadakhan has better options for offense anyways
Yes, so I think Sans easily dodges every BFR option.
I'm not entirely sure they're intangible, but Idk though. I think he probably could use this, but considering the level of danmaku, it seems like a better strategy to just dodge.
Agreed.
Oh no I'm not saying that's how it works, that was just a random thought I had lol
Oh okay.
Well I don't think he can just instantly wish Sans dead, as he never does that in the show
I am not sure to be honest. It seems like he can wish for stuff without these balls, and if you think logically he should be able to grants wishes for himself the same way he grants them for the others, but that sounds like a CRT to do (also with my intention to upgrade him later (which won't affect this fight because it will only upgrade Tier)), so I think for now we can assume that he can't insta-wish anything because it is not approved and simply to make match more interesting.
Yeah, Sans's stamina isn't particularly impressive, so especially with a splitting headache he wouldn't be able to last very long
(Kinda sad Sans' stamina is only average to be honest).
Well it doesn't seem like Nadakhan could get much out of that that he couldn't get from just using his eyes, unless Sans was trying to hide from him, which wouldn't happen because bloodlust
I think it's more based on the sounds, but fair ig.
How would the amp work since speed is equal? Would it amp him up to higher than FTL, or would the boost be proportional to his lower speed? (Speed is equalized to the lower, right?)
It's technically Statistic Amplification, so I think it should work. Sonic kept his Speed Boost against Bill Cipher in another CRT iirc, but I may have forgotten some details. But I heavily doubt it would amp him higher than FTL, because Chen was already relative to Ninjas at that point, him using Speed Element just made him way faster.
Idk how helpful a higher range in teleportation would be considering they both have the range to teleport all over the judgement hall, unless they leave the area, which seems unlikely
Fair point, it's a closed area.
Idk how helpful that would be considering how it looks like it takes a few seconds, unless the time where it shows in his mind takes less than that. Iirc the mind guy does do mind reading really fast against some other guy, but pretty sure all he got from that was a page number in a book
I think that in reality he read his mind and dodged, and the time spent on showing us what he actually read is only for the viewer, because this is how reading minds is fast in "reality", and Precognition is based on reading minds so.
He's got hundreds of meters, so I think so
Hmm true. Sleep inducement is a pretty big problem for him here.
I agree.
One more thing, when does Nadakhan get all the powers from the elemental masters and such? I did see the show a long time ago but I only remember the tournament guy who turned into a snake doing that.
He can use them via Djinn Blade, which (as I showed with the moment of freezing the floor) can use the powers of souls trapped inside, and since he trapped all of the Elemental Masters, he can use all of their powers.

Just saying, Sans has never teleported in combat.
They are bloodlusted here though
Not debating because Nadakhan's profile is uh... BAD.
I tried to kinda fix it by adding more reasons to the abilities, but now I think I will completely rework it (there should be a clear explanation of his power). Also there is something that could potentially upgrade his Tier, so it would need a CRT, so I am gonna do the rework it after that too.

(Also I thought reworking his profile mid-fight might be not a good idea)

Nadakhan got way too many win coins tbh
And Sans only needs one.

Sans needs a singular ****-up within 10-20 meters of him or so. Or to just exist in that range. Or for him to teleport in-range and move his hand because bloodlusted
They are bloodlusted here though
Okay then that works.
I tried to kinda fix it by adding more reasons to the abilities, but now I think I will completely rework it (there should be a clear explanation of his power). Also there is something that could potentially upgrade his Tier, so it would need a CRT, so I am gonna do the rework it after that too.

(Also I thought reworking his profile mid-fight might be not a good idea)
Just sit down and rework it, if you need a harsh person to review it shoot that shit onto my wall and I'll at least try to review it despite my distaste for Ninjago and it's 90000000 seasons

And Sans only needs one.

Sans needs a singular ****-up within 10-20 meters of him or so. Or to just exist in that range. Or for him to teleport in-range and move his hand because bloodlusted
Nadakhan got Teleportation and Precognition, his defense is not bad.
Okay then that works.
Good.
Just sit down and rework it, if you need a harsh person to review it shoot that shit onto my wall and I'll at least try to review it despite my distaste for Ninjago and it's 90000000 seasons
Alright, I'll work on that when I get access to my PC. And as I understand it's fine to do that even if the match-up goes at the time? Because one guy on another CRT implied that it's kinda cheating, if I got him correctly.

Nadakhan got Teleportation and Precognition, his defense is not bad.
Question is if that Precognition is combat-applicible, there's a thin line between "I can see the future" And "I can see what you're gonna do"

Is that Teleportation thought-based AND instant?
Alright, I'll work on that when I get access to my PC. And as I understand it's fine to do that even if the match-up goes at the time? Because one guy on another CRT implied that it's kinda cheating, if I got him correctly.
If they want to bitch show them how bad the profile is in the first place

Question is if that Precognition is combat-applicible, there's a thin line between "I can see the future" And "I can see what you're gonna do"
It works via Mind Manipulation (reading minds) like here, so he can actually see what Sans will do. (And no, it does not take several seconds to read the mind, they just took that time to show the VIEWER what he saw. Here is shown that he actually does it fast). I explained both of those above.
Is that Teleportation thought-based AND instant?
Yes, like here (he can do the same without changing his size, I'm just too lazy to upload another vid).
If they want to bitch show them how bad the profile is in the first place
Fair enough.

Last edited:
It works via Mind Manipulation (reading minds) like here, so he can actually see what Sans will do. (And no, it does not take several seconds to read the mind, they just took that time to show the VIEWER what he saw. Here is shown that he actually does it fast). I explained both of those above.
That's Analytical Prediction or just skill, not Precognition.
Yes, like here (he can do the same without changing his size, I'm just too lazy to upload another vid).
Kk

That's Analytical Prediction or just skill, not Precognition.
Isn't Analytical Prediction a mean for Precognition? And from how it works, it pretty much is Precognition: he reads the mind of the opponent, sees his next move, and dodges it. Of course it can't see the events from external factors, but there is no such thing in versus matches. If Sans is going to teleport him in the center of GB explosion, he will see that and teleport away or something.

Isn't Analytical Prediction a mean for Precognition? And from how it works, it pretty much is Precognition: he reads the mind of the opponent, sees his next move, and dodges it. Of course it can't see the events from external factors, but there is no such thing in versus matches. If Sans is going to teleport him in the center of GB explosion, he will see that and teleport away or something.
So his reactions are so fast that he can react to a guy literally thinking

Uhuh yeah sure.

I mean he does have the speed advantage from a vague speed amp but yeah, I doubt he could react that fast unless he possibly read Sans's mind before Sans did the thing but that doesn't seem super likely
So overall:

= Both one-shot each other (Tiering gap vs Soul Hax)
= Both have Teleportation (instant and thought-based)
= Both have Telekinesis
= Non-Physical Interaction

For Sans:
  • Danmaku
  • Instant Reaction (will dodge sum attacks even if caused headaches)
  • Intangible Attacks
  • Resistance to Soul Manip and Poison Manip
  • Resistance to Extreme Cold and Heat

For Nadakhan:
  • Precognition
  • Mind Manipulation (can cause headaches)
  • Reality Warping (can grant wishes for himself)
  • Speed Boost
  • Duplication
  • Sleep Inducement
  • Empathic and Death Manipulation
  • Power Mimicry
  • Size Manipulation
  • Invisibility
because Nadakhan should win this relatively easily

• Precognition
Precog isn't a huge help here considering by the time Nadakhan uses it (at the speed of thought), Sans can teleport him into the center of an attack (which he can also do at the speed of thought)
  • Mind Manipulation (can cause headaches)
This might be a problem for Sans, but Nadakhan has to survive for a while for this to be of any real assistance, which would be extremely difficult
  • Reality Warping (can grant wishes for himself)
This in and of itself is not a wincon, it doesn't explain anything
  • Speed Boost
Definitely helpful to Nadakhan, but we don't know how big the boost is, and I strongly doubt it's enough for him to react to Sans literally thinking
  • Duplication
Sans counters by spamming danmaku
  • Sleep Inducement
How exactly does this work? Does he need to touch Sans? If not, what's the range and how long does it take him to use?
  • Empathic and Death Manipulation
I don't think empathetic manip works because of bloodlust, and assuming his death manip is enough to instantly kill Sans is a bit of an NLF considering he doesn't really do anything on par with that in the show
  • Power Mimicry
As far as I know, this only works if Sans is in his Djinn blade, and getting close enough to do that is pretty much suicide
  • Size Manipulation
This actually hurts Nadakhan as it makes him a bigger target
  • Invisibility
What is the extent of this? Can he just turn invisible for the entire fight, while still attacking?

As far as I know, this only works if Sans is in his Djinn blade, and getting close enough to do that is pretty much suicide

He only needs to touch him
How exactly does this work? Does he need to touch Sans? If not, what's the range and how long does it take him to use?
He simply thinks about it, he doesn't need to touch him

Precog isn't a huge help here considering by the time Nadakhan uses it (at the speed of thought), Sans can teleport him into the center of an attack (which he can also do at the speed of thought)
Nadakhan's teleport is also thought-based and instant.
This might be a problem for Sans, but Nadakhan has to survive for a while for this to be of any real assistance, which would be extremely difficult
Gives his abilities, he definitely can.
This in and of itself is not a wincon, it doesn't explain anything
I think this mist be revised in a CRT which I am planning to do soon, because it should logically be very OP but it will cause a lot of controversy.
Definitely helpful to Nadakhan, but we don't know how big the boost is, and I strongly doubt it's enough for him to react to Sans literally thinking
Didn't I already show?
Sans counters by spamming danmaku
True.
Sleep Inducement explanation is on his profile.
I don't think empathetic manip works because of bloodlust, and assuming his death manip is enough to instantly kill Sans is a bit of an NLF considering he doesn't really do anything on par with that in the show
Explanation for both in on his profile too (although lacks hyperlink).
No, again check his profile.
He only showed the ability to make himself smaller… (and return back to normal) again on his profile.

He only needs to touch him

He simply thinks about it, he doesn't need to touch him
Scans?

Nadakhan's teleport is also thought-based and instant.
Yeah, but the question is more about his reaction speed as opposed to how fast he can teleport
Gives his abilities, he definitely can.
Fair
Didn't I already show?
You did, but it's still iffy on just how big the boost is
Sleep Inducement explanation is on his profile.
It just says "via the Djinn blade" which is a bit vague
Explanation for both in on his profile too (although lacks hyperlink).
I looked, but I don't see anything for those on the profile. I might just be dumb tho : P
No, again check his profile.
Also fair
He only showed the ability to make himself smaller… (and return back to normal) again on his profile.
Oh shoot mb, I just assumed it was growing bigger. That would help then

I may or may not return to this point later (depending on how lazy my ass will be).
Yeah, but the question is more about his reaction speed as opposed to how fast he can teleport
Speed is equalized, hence reaction speed is the same.
You did, but it's still iffy on just how big the boost is
Hmmm okay
It just says "via the Djinn blade" which is a bit vague
You looked at the wrong key buddy, look at his Djinn King key.
I looked, but I don't see anything for those on the profile. I might just be dumb tho : P
Well it's basically because no-one can wish for death, harm and love from Nadakhan, and there are only three of them, but his Djinn King form lacks his old restrictions (he literally killed Ninjas and he has an infinite amount of wishes).
Also fair

Oh shoot mb, I just assumed it was growing bigger. That would help then
Lol.

Either way I hope I answered the questions you were curious about (it also shows how bad is his profile rn cuz it is the profile which is supposed to explain this, not me or anyone else, also addresses what you said about the lack of scans… yes this **** definitely needs a rework).

Speed is equalized, hence reaction speed is the same.
Yeah, but I don't think that equal reaction time is enough to react to the speed of thought
You looked at the wrong key buddy, look at his Djinn King key.
Huh, guess I am dumb. From the scan there, it looks very short range though, so it probably isn't a great idea to use
Well it's basically because no-one can wish for death, harm and love from Nadakhan, and there are only three of them, but his Djinn King form lacks his old restrictions (he literally killed Ninjas and he has an infinite amount of wishes).
So the empathetic manip is wishing for love then? I guess Nadakhan could make Sans fall in love with him, but does that still work if it's bloodlust?
Also, what's the context for the statement on death manip? It says "Jay saw all his friends die", but that's a little vague without the context of whatever tweet he was replying to (and anyways if he can just wish for Sans to die this match is a stomp)

Yeah, but I don't think that equal reaction time is enough to react to the speed of thought
Neuro literally Precogs his opponents before they can think and do the attack though.
Huh, guess I am dumb. From the scan there, it looks very short range though, so it probably isn't a great idea to use
True.
So the empathetic manip is wishing for love then? I guess Nadakhan could make Sans fall in love with him, but does that still work if it's bloodlust?
Also, what's the context for the statement on death manip? It says "Jay saw all his friends die", but that's a little vague without the context of whatever tweet he was replying to (and anyways if he can just wish for Sans to die this match is a stomp)
For "Jay saw all his friends die", it just means that Nadakhan can grant wishes to himself for things that he can't for others or smth. Idk if he can just say “bro I wish you dead” and the person dies. And even if I claimed he could, I doubt I can do that without CRT cuz it's controversial.

Either way, both of their teleportation are instant and thought-based and since R/C is the same, abilities are the deciding factor. So this is kinda Sans' danmaku + instant reaction vs Nadakhan’s Mind Manip abilities and Invisibility, I guess?.

Neuro literally Precogs his opponents before they can think and do the attack though.
How can he precog by reading someone's mind before they even think of doing a thing tho?
Either way, both of their teleportation are instant and thought-based and since R/C is the same, abilities are the deciding factor.
I mean, even if they can both teleport instantly, what does Nadakhan do if Sans just teleports him directly into an attack?

Back