• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Fights a 2-A Character

Think Goku Black and Broly because those two are more likely to immediately go for the kill with AoE rather than CQC
I thought Black lost because he let's people hit him to get stronger?
Zeno should have been removed lol
I think it's right to put it in incon simply because either Sans kills him in seconds or Zen oh just raises his hand and erases him which takes a bit of time

I think it's right to put it in incon simply because either Sans kills him in seconds or Zen oh just raises his hand and erases him which takes a bit of time
No It does not, Zeno Just need to close his Hands, this is way faster than what Sans could do.

Asriel dealing less than one damage is irrelevant either way cause like, what does that mean? That he's weaker than Sans?

Zeno still erases him, Sans attacking first don't do much.
This was discussed there, go look at the arguements yourself if you want

Its an incon since Zeno would not erase the attacks only sans, which means the attacks will take a "revenge" kill

Asriel dealing less than one damage is irrelevant either way cause like, what does that mean? That he's weaker than Sans?
No one is implying that...

The whole "Sans doesnt dura neg! He deals 1 damage because thats the least someone can take in Undertale" is wrong because of it

But once again, I request that this thread gets closed as this is clearly a stomp in Galactus favor

But people are ignoring this :cry:

This was discussed there, go look at the arguements yourself if you want

Its an incon since Zeno would not erase the attacks only sans, which means the attacks will take a "revenge" kill
I did read the thread, and that makes zero sense.

Whatever, i gonna drop this talk.

I did read the thread, and that makes zero sense.
Ok. It did make sense to those people I guess.
Whatever, i gonna drop this talk.
anime-anime-wave-bye.gif

Irrelevant
How it is literally the only case and clearly had unique circumstances like frisk refusing to die so much they just didn’t period.

This is clearly an exception to the rules otherwise monster except Asriel who has the powers of every other monster should have deals at least one point of damage with magic which is a contradiction

How it is literally the only case and clearly had unique circumstances like frisk refusing to die so much they just didn’t period.

This is clearly an exception to the rules otherwise monster except Asriel who has the powers of every other monster should have deals at least one point of damage with magic which is a contradiction
It proves humans can take less than 1 damage.

Headcanon + Irrelevant to my point.

My point is humans CAN take less than 1 damage. So the whole thing about limited dura neg is flawed
only the number lowers the health bar stays the same after you reach 1 and my point is a massive amount of de-termination was involved and therefore an exception rather than the rule.

I am now genuinely concerned how Sans was able to defeat DBS characters
to be fair... sans had an inconclusive match with kid boo and broly z was about to destroy him....

just most of what occupy dbs don't argue against what they see in their opponent's profile and stick with what they get haha.

only the number lowers the health bar stays the same after you reach 1 and my point is a massive amount of de-termination was involved and therefore an exception rather than the rule.
Expect we have no proof that Determination lets people take less than 1 damage. Thats weirdly specific.

Expect we have no proof that Determination lets people take less than 1 damage. Thats weirdly specific.
Literally every other case you take damage it is at least one if asriel has the powers of every monster and is infinitely stronger than them as the profile says and we know determination preventing death and the Asriel fight has them at what we consider their peak determination we should consider the possibility determination is the reason and this an exception to the rule that the rest of the game suggests.

If we were to treat that one attack from Asriel the same way we treat every other attack it would mean that Asriel is the weakest monster in the underground since he deals less damage than like a froggit, that was clearly to showcase Frisk's determination to hang on, not that asriel was literally dealing like .000000001 damage with his strongest attack yet

If we were to treat that one attack from Asriel the same way we treat every other attack it would mean that Asriel is the weakest monster in the underground since he deals less damage than like a froggit, that was clearly to showcase Frisk's determination to hang on, not that asriel was literally dealing like .000000001 damage with his strongest attack yet
I am saying Asriel shows Humans can take less than 1 damage, its obvious in the scene either Asriel is holding back or Frisk is reducing Asriels damage. Doesnt matter it still proves my point. Do not strawman me

I am saying Asriel shows Humans can take less than 1 damage, its obvious in the scene either Asriel is holding back or Frisk is reducing Asriels damage. Doesnt matter it still proves my point. Do not strawman me
Asriel isn't holding back, he is literally screaming at the top of his lungs and his attack destroys the fight item and mercy buttons.
Sure Frisk is reducing damage is a fine explanation, so that only proves that humans can take less than one damage via damage reduction.

Asriel isn't holding back, he is literally screaming at the top of his lungs and his attack destroys the fight item and mercy buttons.
The Context says otherwise
Sure Frisk is reducing damage is a fine explanation, so that only proves that humans can take less than one damage via damage reduction.
No it proves humans can take less than one damage, that part you said is headcanon based on nothing and is just trying to prove yourself right

Back