• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 2

I look at the emperor from the couch.

"God fu*king dammit, never a minute to rest."

I mutter irritated, then get up from the comfortable resting place and head towards the task at hand.

SKS: Morning Onii-Sa

Morning ...

SKS:Is there anything i can do to help your morale ?

Could you sing me something motivational ?

SKS: "Sure~" The Hero!! Set Fire to the Furious Fist

Nice

Quickly rising to his feet, Jirah proceeded to follow the Emperor up to the roof, the demon quickly becoming alert.

The group goes to a platform on top of the ship, as they exit they witness the beast in all its glory. A grotesque red winged creature comparable in size to a small fortress, it has 3 misshapen heads and large red, bat like wings, there appears to be a small platform on top of it surrounded by some lesser demons. The creature spews fire and energy from its mouths and shoots it at the ship, counteracted by the turret fire of a large turret on top of the ship, one of the heads spews flying lesser demons, bat-like creatures wielding scythes that fly towards the ship.

One of the heads fires a blast that flies directly at the group on the platform, only for it to be deflected by a blast of energy. The Emperor has drawn his sword, which looks like this.

"They're being commanded by someone, I need you to get up there and take whoever's doing that out, I'll keep the ship and everyone on it safe." The Emperor says as he fires a blast of energy from his blade that annihilates some of the approaching lesser demons.

Harinder does a combo he never attempted before in his life. Why? He had no idea. He First used impure mana to effectively thrust backwards and to the back, and then created an impure mana platform to land on. From there he'd determine if it was feasible to do this enough to actually get on the back of the giant creature. if it was he'd do so, if not he'd stay on the platform.

Alexander sprouts his wings and take off in the air, heading to the platform on top of the demon, usign his flames to burn any demon that gets in his way.

Now i want that sword even more.

SKS: Me too O V O

I think after the Emperor shoots down the blast of energy, then i turn myself in to living wind and try to fly my way to the the platform on top of the huge ass demon, while SKS prepares blades of lightning in case lesser demons get close to me.

@Totadile

Harinder successfully launches himself upwards and lands on a floating platform of impure mana. The platform is unstable and slightly misshapen, it is also moving around the creature rapidly, but is close enough that Harinder can make it to the platform.

@Dragon

Silas easily makes it up to the platform with no issue or interference.

@Junki

Dies is blocked by a few flying demons, however they are blown away by an attack from the Emperor, opening a path forward and allowing her to make it to the platform.

@Everything12

Alexander burns his way through a few of the flying demons, which seem like nothing compared to what he fought in the Anomaly. He makes it to the platform.

@Overlord

Jack makes it to the platform while killing a few flying demons along the way with his lightning.

@Kiryu

Given Jirah lacks the ability to fly, he could not make it over to the giant demon by himself, despite this, all of his demons had wings, two of them were relatively small and holding spiked maces, their wings were bat-like and they resembled the demons attacking the group, the other demon was relatively bulky, similar to the one he had summoned previously in the anomaly, and had large wings resembling those of a dragon, this demon grabbed and carried Jirah to the platform.

@Everyone

As everyone lands on the platform, which is made of an unusual red metal, they see several muscular lesser demons, horned and vaguely humanoid, standing at roughly twice everyone's height, with misshapen and bloated faces, two are carrying large swords, another is carrying a mace, and one in the back is wearing metal fists.

Behind them, at the back of the platform sits a young looking man, his skin is a pale red and he has short horns, but aside from this he resembles an ordinary human in every other regard, both of his hands appear connected to unusual pylons made of flesh, he notes your presence, but does not act.

The demons block the way to the young man.

"I'm sorry, I suspect you are the one attacking that vessel, and I'm going to have to stop you. Though, if you do surrender we will go lightly on you. " Harinder replied, before readying his hands, as he knew from previous experience it was always smarter to blast than it was to slash.

Alexander waits silently, preparing for when the conversation breaks down.

I looks towards the enemies. Look at that, found the pilor already

SKS:Are you sure ? He isn't attacking us

It's all a trick, he's tring to lure us in to a false sense of security.

SKS: Eh, it could be i guess

Let's do this

I generate a large tornado on top of the demons, while SKS manipulates the air behind the demon pilot to shoot a "spike" of wind against his back.

"Surrender? You humans sure are a funny lot. Do you all not realize the circumstances you are in? To speak as if you have some semblance of an advantage over me? I have come here to eliminate the ruler of this land. Now, allow me to show you what you are up against." The young demon looks at the group with a sinister smile. Several pillars of demonic flesh emerge from the "ground" underneath, creating exact copies of the currently present demons, doubling their amount.

The tornado forms on top of the demons for a brief moment before dissipating quickly, not causing any harm to the demons, the young greater demon glows slightly white as this happens. The blade of air is blocked by a pillar of flesh emerging behind the young demon.

The gloom knives are deflected by one of the sword demons.

A mace demon knocks both of Jirah's smaller demons off the fortress in a single strike, however the larger demon leaves a noticeable wound in the mace demon with its metallic club. The sword demons deflect the danmaku, the fist demons do so as well, the young greater demon is unharmed and does not react any further.

Sword Demon 1 slashes at Jirah's demon, leaving a gash in it.

Sword Demon 2 jumps up and attempts to crash down on top of Silas with a large slash.

Sword Demon 3 lunges at Alexander and thrusts its sword at him, attempting to impale him.

Sword Demon 4 fires a red colored beam from its mouth aimed at Dies.

Mace Demon 1 shoots a barrage of spikes from its mace aimed at Jirah.

Mace Demon 2 fires a red blast from its mace aimed at Harinder.

Both fist demons remain close to the young demon and do not attack the group.

As this is all happening, the fortress demon is still flying around and engaging the ship in combat, occasional shaking indicating successful blows, though the platform is surprisingly stable.

Harinder feared for his life, if the others attacks held any indication, this blast was likely to kill him, but it was moving too quickly for him to dodge. So, he hoped for a practical miracle backstab was a chaotic beast all on it's own, and though he'd never use the medicine, since who knew what the drawbacks to it were, in situations like these it was when backstab was the most likely to activate, and he hoped it held true here, since he didn't see another way to not die from the blast. He of course tried to dodge out of the way, but he didn't believe it would work.

Drat. I really wanted to see if it was possible to co exist with this guy.

I teleport behind the demon trying to hit me and try stabbing it through the back with my lance.

Ok, so attacking the regular demons is pointless as he can make more faster than we can kill them

SKS: So we have to go on an all out assault on the pilot ?

Correct

SKS begins creating and firing air spikes from all around the young demon, meanwhile i, who are still in the wind mode transformation, use Typhoon Tripple Acel to boost my speed to and dash towards the demonic pilot, while firing moon cresant-shaped blades made of both wind and electricity against him.

Jirah jumped out of the way of the incoming spikes, before unleashing a stream of blue flames upon the mace demon responsible.

@Totadile

Harinder would succeed in dodging the attack, as it was not as fast as he had suspected, he felt something briefly welling up inside him, but nothing came of it.

@Everything

The black flames deal a surprising amount of damage, they kill a Sword Demon (Sword Demon 1) and a Mace Demon (Mace Demon 2), however, as Alexander did not guard against the attack, he is impaled by the sword demon charging against him, the sword going straight through to the other end of his torso.

@Dragon

Silas sees the demonic boy glows a bit as he teleports, the demon attacking Silas turns around instantly and matches his spear with its sword, pushing back Silas.

@Overlord

"Think you can take me down that easily, do you, human?" The young greater demon comments. Walls of flesh appear around him on all sides, blocking the attacks.

The Fist Demons intercept Jack's dash, they both strike at him with their fists, attempting to knock him away from the pilot.

@Kiryu

Some of the spikes do hit, but most of them miss Jirah, the flame breath injures the mace demon quite severely, it seems angered by this and runs directly at Jirah swinging its mace.

@Junko

The beams clash and explode on contact, the explosion damages both Dies and the Sword Demon. The sword demon fires multiple sword beams at Dies.

@Everyone

The sound of weapons being fired remains in the background, suddenly a brief flash of light shows and the fortress demon shakes a significant amount.

Alexander used his Black Flames on the demon impaling him, takes out its sword, heals the wound, then proceeds to continue his attack on the other demons.

Harinder decides to infuse the air around him, the explosions that happened when he first did it seemed quite useful, perhaps they could happen here as well, to make sure it kept up he decided to pour energy into this continulously.

"Maybe"

I respond to the young demon, as I re-shape and re-mold my wind body around the attacks of the fist demons to avoid them and try to get past them.

If I have done so successfully, I will return back to normal, make SKS charge Stormblade full, then swing my weapon and unleash the entire charge stock of my weapon against the pilot's meat shields and hopefully himself.

[Typhoon is still giving a 3x boost to speed]

If it fails, I'll remain wind form and fly up in the airs, danmakuing with lightning bolts everything below, with SKS helping making electricity rain.

@Dragon

Silas succeeds in parrying the blow, however the demon manages to stay on its feet, it fires a mouth blast to counter Silas' stab.

@Everything

The demon shakes its sword around inside Alexander slightly, however due to taking the full brunt of the Black Flames, the demon is quickly reduced to ash, Alexander has some difficulty removing the sword, but he does so, the wound begins regenerating, but has not fully healed yet.

@Kiryu

Jirah's tail clashes with the mace, deflecting the blow, albeit not without some damage to the appendage, the slashes prove sufficient to eliminate the demon.

Jirah's demon smashes the demon attacking Silas, dealing fairly severe damage.

@Totadile

The infusion does succeed, however it does practically nothing, aside from making the air feel slightly tingly to everyone, the flesh of the demon fortress seems to respond slightly, though nothing of note has happened yet.

@Overlord

Surprisingly to Jack, the fist demons can, indeed, hit him even as wind, they do so successfully, knocking his windy form away, the lightning bolts damage everyone aside from the demon boy, including Jack's own allies, who is still shielding himself with the flesh walls.

@Junki

One of the sword beams hits Dies, the rest miss, her 2 gloom lasers hit the Sword Demon, piercing two holes through it and causing it to collapse.

@Everyone

[3 demons remain, 1 Sword and 2 Fist]

More explosions can be heard in the back ground, as well as flashes of light.

That went not as expected, take note, logia isn't reliable

SKS: Note taken Onii-Sa

I exit wind form, while using my control over wind to keep myself.

Then, SKS re-charges Stormblade with lightning and i unleash the full power of the weapon in a downwards burst against the demon pilot, to try break his flesh barrier.

Alexander tries to use his Black Flames to atack the Demon Boy's flesh shield.

@Dragon, Kiryu and Totadile

Silas successfully deflects the mouth blast and the combined attacks of the three finish off the remaining sword demon.

@Everything and Overlord

The discharge of lightning combined with the black flames kills the remaining 2 fist demons as well as shattering almost all of the flesh barrier.

@Everyone

"Damn you!" The boy yells as another flash can be heard in the distance.

"No, that's enough. I will eliminate you hear and now, the Emperor will die once you are all dead. Useless demons, I will deal with this myself!" White lines appear on the body of the young greater demon, connecting to the two pylons he was using previously, the demon fortress seems to move further away from the ship, no longer actively engaging it.

"Full Interface!" He yells out as the entire demon fortress begins exhibiting similar white lines.

"Now die, all of you!" He screams, cannons and spikes made of demonic flesh appear to surround him, tens of cannon blasts and barrages of spikes are unleashed directly at each combatant.

Alexander takes high into the sky to avoid the spikes, and fires black flames at the demon fortress itself.

Back