• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 2

... What was the flash ?

I, who are still up in the air, think.

But there's not time to think more, as attacks are coming my wait, so i tap in the full power of Typhoon, increesing my speed to the maximum, and enter wind form, to increese my control over the element.

Initiating When the Sky Falls

SKS; Roger onii-san !

I do a finger snap with my right hand and create dozens of spikes of solidified air around me, but that's not all, as i continue repetedly snapping on and on, forming more and more wind weapons at an insane rate.

SKS is helping me in the forming process, so spikes are created even faster than i could do on my own.

After what felt several seconds for me, but to everyone not amped in speed just 1, all the air in very large sphere around me is turned in to spikes, in-between them there being only vacuum.

I put almost all my energy in this attack, with remaining being only berelly enought to keep myself in the wind form and not falling on the ground.

So, if this doesn't work, i am very much screwed.

Typhoon's speed boost de-activates.

"Falling Sky!"

I shout as i relese all of the air spikes towards the demon pilot, an almost litteral wave of contructs raining against him and his attacks.

Harinder decides to try to dodge, but with dozens of barrages, and his supernatural physical ability simply being baseline he didn't suspect he'd get through it without a scratch as a result he decided to do something iffy. When he was wounded blood would coat the cannonball or spike, and perhaps he could manipulate the blood to send those that hurt him back at his attacker.

Activating Kaiju's Fury, Jirah released a shockwave of flames from his body in an attempt to counter the incoming projectiles.

@Everything

Alexander is hit by some of the beams, blowing away his left arm and a chunk of his right leg, the spikes miss and the black flames take a small chunk out of the fortress' mass.

Due to flying far up, Alexander can now see that the Emperor is engaging the demon fortress directly, striking near its head with large bursts of light from his sword. A golden trail of light follows his movements as he strikes.

@Dragon

While Silas does avoid many attacks, the concentration of the barrage is too much to dodge completely, resulting in him getting hit by a few spikes and some of the cannon fire, however due to his increased durability, he isn't damaged severely. Silas feels that he will soon run out of power for his Divine Form.

@Over, Totadile, Junko, Kiryu

Jack's assault manages to blow back most of the remaining projectiles, leaving Harinder, Dies and Jirah with minor wounds compared to Alexander and Silas, their own defenses help mitigate these wounds further.

@Everyone

"You... bastard!" The demon pilot screams as he sees the barrage flying at him.

"I've got no other choice, I can't die here, take this! Full Mass Canno!" As he says this, a massive orb forms from the fortress' depths, it shoots out towards the barrage, clashing with it continuously. The demon pilot spits out blood, he seems to be pushing his body to an extreme degree.

The demon fortress shakes noticeably.

"HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !"

I shout as i keep on going the barrage of wind spikes, pushing my body to it's absolute limits to counter the demon pilot's efforts to kill me, so much so that it starts damaging me.

Dies trys to absorb any gloom in the area to heal her wounds. She then starts charging up for a massive gloom laser. "Et nunc, natus ex cinere, illa bellator in cruentum nigrum." Dies mumbles to herself.

@Dragon

The kick damages the pilot, though somehow, through sheer force of will, he manages to not get sent away into the orb.

@Everyone else

The attacks connect with the orb, though they do not stop it, it continues clashing with Jack's attack until finally, it combusts, a large white explosion is the result, but just as it is about to engulf the group (Aside from Harinder who had moved far enough away by dodging), the explosion vanishes in a golden burst of light.

The group sees the Emperor standing near them, holding out his hand, his body is enveloped in a sparkling golden light.

The pilot is gone, not even a trace of him is left.

Suddenly, massive white cracks begin appearing on the fortress demon, it seems to be about to collapse.

"We need to leave, now, it seems the pilot was the one keeping this chunk of flesh together." The Emperor states as he begins flying.

Dies stops charging her attack and sighs in disapointment. "Destitutione est a perditissimis - conturbauit de anima, quod totam nimis in spe et expectatione." She says in an annoyed tone of voice. She morphs her gloomy body to gain gloom-wings, she flys off of the demon and back to the ship.

"That's dissappointing, a fortress demon would have been cool." Harinder uses impure mana boosted leaps, with impure platforms to land on to get back to the boat.

"Fu*k you demon ..."

I say, then i literally fall down like a rock, having being rendered unconcious by the strain of the attack.

SKS is very agitated, tring to stop the fall, but she's only able to slow it down to a degree, as there's simply around no energy left to work with.

The group quickly arrives back to the ship, just to see the fortress demon fall apart, its chunks eventually dissipating into nothing. The ship is notably damaged, but still flying in spite of it.

"Whatever you did up there that caused it the creature to relent, it helped a lot, thank you. I couldn't have handled both protecting my men and fighting the pilot on my own." The Emperor states to the group.

"The ship can still fly, though she'll need maintenance once we get on the ground. I'll have some medics look at any of your injuries once we're on the ground."

The Emperor then begins heading back down from the top of the ship with the rest of the group.

A voice on the intercom states: "We'll be arriving shortly, rest for now."

Neitha and the boy had both remained safe and uninjured.

Silas can feel a light air current circling around himself and slightly pushing inwards, sorta kinda remotly like an hug.

Jack is very much still unconscious tho.

SKS: ^ o ^

Harinder nods, and heads back to the safe space, risking the ship now by a wanton backstab would be the last thing they'd need right now.

Jirah rested in a corner of the ship away from everyone else, the demon laying upon the floor like a crocodile as he rested.

Roughly 30 minutes pass, the ship is noticeably more shaky and less stable, but there are no incidents during the flight.

The scenery is mostly rustic towns as well as fields and forests with little noteworthy.

Eventually, the city comes into proper view, a massive and shining city, tinted almost entirely light blue, separated into large districts with a palace overlooking it all. A voice on the intercom states: Now landing in Aeterna, the Shining Capital.

The ship lands on a large pad near the palace. Several people rush in soon after, approaching the group and casting healing magic on them.

Soon after the group is asked to exit the ship. The Emperor leaves, however one of his bodyguards stays behind.

"The Emperor has had rooms prepared for you in a nearby hotel to rest, I will show you to it, just follow me." The bodyguard states.

The city itself is filled with manatech similar to the city from before and yet different, the manatech in this city feels more powerful, more stable, in addition to all being light blue and emanating a glow.

As the group exited the ship, they would hear a distinct humming noise coming from somewhere, though they could not quite recognize where, the noise was not enough to cause discomfort, but couldn't quite be ignored either.

Harinder nearly chokes. Fudge, "Is it at all possible for the entire hotel to be bought out? and to be as far as possible from any magitech?" he asked.

This city sure seems to like coloring everything in blue

I think, having woken up thanks to the healing.

SKS: They sure seem to, also have you notice the humming too ?

Yep

SKS: What could it come from onii-san ?

Considering what we expereinced so far, it's likely a demon.

SKS: Oh oh ... what should we do then ?

Just keep guard up, we may be attacked at any moment

SKS: Roger Onii-sa

I turn in to Wind Form and check using air pressure detection if there's anyone hiding his presence in the area around myself.

Alexander listens to the noise to try and get the direction it is coming from.

The bodyguard looks at Harinder.

"We've been informed of your situation, you needn't worry, the manatech in this city is different to the kind that you saw there. I'm not aware of much else, but your Chaotic abilities should not be able to affect it to a significant degree." He explains.

"We have, however, reserved you a room far away from any other humans."

The bodyguard then turns to Silas.

"Noise? I am unsure what you mean, I don't hear anything. Maybe your time in the anomaly is affecting you?" He answers.

Jack finds there is no one hiding in the area.

The humming seems to be coming from everywhere, not being any particular direction, it seems as if the noise, which sounds very unnatural, is emanating from the city itself. Though through careful listening Alexander can discern that the noise is coming from a more downward angle in the city.

Alexander sees a few apparitions wandering around the area, they are far fainter and less visible than the ones in the anomaly, they seem to be doing various mundane things.

The group are currently walking through a high class residential area, a few stores dot the area as well, with the striking, light blue colored manatech of the city being present across the area.

'The guards don't know about it, but it could just be a ordianry function of the city that most people don't notice. Should talk to the king about it later.'

Alexander continues along while taking a slight interest in the apparitions.

I exit from the wind form.

Susanoo, block out noise polution.

SKS: Alright~

By manipulating the air surronding me, Susanoo filters out the sound of the humming noise by blocking it's it's soundwaves from reaching my ear.

I follow the others, though i rememeber something, what happened to me and ... that woman, who i can only assume was a mere figment of my mind since i stopped seeing her after a while ....

So, i pull up a sleave of my jacket and check if i still have blue glowing spots on my skin.

The apparitions continue going about what seems to be their daily lives, their attire is notably different to the people living in the city now, they continue until suddenly they all vanish, Alexander feels an odd sensation, one that could only be described as discomfort, but not pain for a brief moment, no more apparitions appear.

The sound hums back at Dies.

There are no more blue spots on Jack's skin, the humming continues unaffected regardless of Susanoo's filtering.

After a few minutes, the group arrive at a rather grandiose hotel.

"Well, here we are, the staff will take care of things from there, your audience with The Emperor is tomorrow, feel free to head out and explore, but you should meet up here by 9 in the morning tomorrow." The bodyguard explains to the group before heading out, hotel staff then welcomes the group and gets them settled in. [You all can decide who ends up in a room with who, Harinder aside, or just all get separate ones, it is also roughly 18:00 at where you are now]

Back