• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 2

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
Meta Thread

previous thread

The Story: The Group has entered the anomaly and are closing in on its source.

Information: Everyone is at High 8-C (5.5 tons), Lifting Strength is Class 5 (3000 tons) and speed is Supersonic (Mach 1.5).

Characters:

Dragonemperor23/Silas Kurogaya

Name: Silas Kurogaya

Appearance: Ren Fuji with his Law activated

Musical Theme (Optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jecQcgbyetw

Power Type: Body Type

Power: Emanation: Silas starts glowing brightly (he can make it bright enough that it hurts to look at/makes it hard to see) and his skin takes on a golden tone. He becomes faster and more durable.

Illumination:

The ability shifts, causing an increase in clarity. Silas is able to see through illusions and becomes able to detect lies. (Passive)

Photon Formation:

Silas's control over his ability increases. Silas is able to disperse into light and reappear anywhere that he has been to before that has light.(Active)

Holy Touch:

Silas's light becomes more dynamic and purifying. Attacks from his beams or body while in Emanation do more damage to the undead along with demonic entities and makes it harder for them to regenerate. (Passive)

Affinity: Light

Blessing/Side Affinity: Divine Bloodline
Junkoposter/Dies Tristis

Name: Dies tristis.

Music Theme: Apparitions Stalk the Night ~ Remix.

Power Type: External.

Power: Power of the Gloom: Dies can fire blasts of gloomy energy and create force fields. By absorbing the "gloominess" in the area, she can create more powerful attacks/sforce fields or heal herself (High-Low). If she absorbs enough "gloominess", she can release it in a blast which covers a large area in magical darkness, making it impossible to see.

Mutatis Nocte: Dies can turn her body into a blobby gloom form, making it hard to permanetly hurt her. She can also use this ability to shapeshift and transform into whatever she desires within reasonable limits of course ovo.

Tenebrae in Comedit Lux: Vacuum Comedentis: After absorbing large amounts of gloom, Dies can release a huge bubble of darkness all aound her that absorbs light and completly negates light based and light making abilities and things. It also completly blinds all in it except Dies.

Feralibus Qui Manducat Omnes: If Dies touches something for a long enough time, it starts to slowly turn into gloom. Dies can then absorb said gloom.

Affinity: Darkness (can be used to make a small bubble of darkness around Dies. Can also be used to make simple constructs out of hardened darkness.

Side Affinity:

Sword of the Blazing Slash - The weapon can momentarily boost its heat by an enourmous amount, allowing it to melt through things it normally cannot cut, this ability can be used 5 times before needing cooldown, each use extends the cooldown by 20 minutes, starting at 10

Loot:

Dagger of Malevolent Souls - A sacrificial dagger that stores the souls of those it kills inside the red orb in its center, the souls can be released to form a malevolent creature based on how many are stored, the user only has some control over the creature, the dagger has lost some of its potency over time, meaning it only takes fragments of souls, not the whole thing

Appearance:

Thedahkness
Totadileplayz/Harinder Tamaro

Name:Harinder Tamaro

Appearance:
Rogue X792 Anime
Musical Theme (Optional): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWKzI2rnwmI

Power Type:Chaotic

Power:Backstab(the powers of those in the vicinity of the power user will seek to actively harm the user using them. The way they do so is as varied as the power it is being used for some common ways are inversing the power making it more powerful than intended at precisely the wrong time, or having the power straight up go against the user targeting it with the power the user possesses. )

'Ability 1: 'Targeted: His ability can affect the powers, and it's other effects entirely seperately. Making a female with a flame on ability burn brighter, but their respective fire immunity becomes Fire Vulnerability. This allows the power to focus on one specific target instead of everyone around him.

Ability 2: Rise of The Items: Any Magical Items that a person owns, or wields can turn on the person using their respective abilities to try and kill the person to the best of their capability, this imbues them with levitation to best make use of their abilities. This works on constructs in a unique way, it changes their programming to make their biggest desire above all else to be the death of their master/owner, provided the construct is not alive.

Ability 3: Power Hop: Those with powers swap to another person based on a ranking of those they hate/dislike the most. When this hop happens, that person starts going for the one they just gained the powers of in the aims of killing that respective person. The other abilities of backstab will work instead of aiming to kill their respective host, instead aiming to kill the person their host is attacking.If they do not try to do it, probably do to some form of mental resistance the other powers will operate as normal. And any person can only have 2 powers at a time, their original and the new one. This is mainly to have the hop happen at all, but There's a niche case where someone can keep their original and get anothers though. and that's if they hate themselves more than anyone else. In such a case they'll try to kill both themself and the other person.

Affinity:Impure Mana

Blessing/Side Affinity:Blood Magic
Everything12/Alexander Stratos

Name: Alexander Stratos

Appearance: Short brown hair and red eyes, black hoodie and grey tracksuit bottoms.

Musical Theme (Optional): Immortals

Power Type: Body

Power: Phoenix Physiology (Can create control flames, as well as healing flames, can grow Phoenix wings to fly with, and can slowly regnerate from Low-Mid damage at the start.)

Full Flame Form: Turns his body into flames making it harder for attacks to damage him (Active)

Indigo Flames: Indigo fire that burns away even intangible things such as Wind or even other Fire (Active)

Black Flames: Black fire that burns away the opponenets life force, thus ignoring defence (Active)

Affinity: Fire

Blessing: Divine Bloodline
Kiryu2012/Jirah

Name: Jirah

Appearance: An anthropomorphic tyrannosaurian oni-like demon with charcoal gray scales riddled with osteoderms like a crocodilian's. His muscular arms sport sizable claws, four on each hand. His tail is crocodilian in appearance, and his face sports jagged blue eye brows and glowing blue eyes surrounded by black sclera.

Musical Theme (Optional): Underfell ASGORE, Vs Ridley

Power: Kaiju's Fury (Jirah can enter a berserk mode of sorts, temporarily enlarging to twice his size as his veins begin glowing blue. In this state, Jirah can fire glowing blue beams of condensed flame from his maw, as well as rapidly regenerate (high-low) from attacks. While Jirah is in this state, his presence induces fear into his opponents. However, this berserk mode lasts only for about a minute, and has a slow recharge time, making it of limited use.)

Blue Fire Breath: Jirah can unleash blue flames from his jaws without having to activate Kaiju's Fury. The demon is able to do the following with this power:

-A steady stream of fire that isn't as strong nor as condensed compared to when he has Kaiju's Fury active

-A danmaku of fireballs that he can rapid fire

-A series of smoke rings that simultaneously restrain and choke enemies

Blazing Heat: Jirah can rapidly increase his body temperature, becoming burning hot to the touch.

Flaming Shockwave: While using Kaiju's Fury, Jirah can unleash powerful hardhitting shockwaves of fire from his body that deal immense heat and kinetic force.

Affinity: Fire

Blessing/Side Affinity: Demonic Pact
Overlord775/Jack

Name: Jack

Appearance: This

Musical Theme: It Has to Be This Way

Power: Typhoon (Boosts the user's speed, which can go up to insane amount, though it consumes more stamina the bigger the amp is. It also infuses his strikes with the power of the wind and increeses his precision and accuracy.)

Ability 1:

Storm God Susanoo: The power becomes self-aware, gaining a personality of his own, allowing it to telephatically talk to it's user and making it activelly seek to help Jack, by going things such as attacking enemies on it's own or allerting him of enemies tring to attack from behind. (Passive)

Ability 2:

Thunderbolt: Gives affinity to the Lightning Element

Ability 3:

One with the Element: Allows the user to turn it's body in to the element of one of it's affinities, making him very hard to hit and allowing some level of shapeshfting and Regenerationn. This tranformation applies to the user's equipment as swell. (Active)

Affinity: Wind

Blessing: Enchanted

Weapon Stormblade - The weapon can release bursts of lightning, it can infuse itself with lightning or shoot it at the enemy, however the sword will require recharging after 3 uses, the recharging will take 3 hours on its own, however if a source of Lightning can be found, it can be recharged quickly, all uses can be used up at once to cause a larger surge of lightning from the sword
Jackythejack/General Patricia Washington

Name: General Patricia Washington

Appearance: A woman with your standard military outfit, looking like she just came out of WW1 or a similar time period she has a green hat with a black bill on it and piercing blue eyes. She has a tanned complexion, a scar on her right check, and wears a pair of white gloves. She has black dress shoes on and her uniform is covered in different trinkets and medals. She stands at a surprising six feet, and is of a muscular build.

Musical Theme (Optional): Status Quo - In the Army Now (1986)

Power Type: External

Power: Fallen Army: Can summon three soldiers that are made from the spirit of fallen enemies or allies. They are as strong as Patricia is, and are reliant on her powers. They fight for her and she fights alongside them. She has the option of being able to take someone's soul and stuff it into a gem, which would begin a process of converting them to her side. The gem is what she uses to project the spirits, putting her powers through the gem, but the gem itself not actually being the power.

Affinity: Light

Blessing/Side Affinity: Charm of Resilience

• Heavy Breathing
Strange, i felt like i was going faster than i should be able to.

"... This was draining."

I say, as i turn off Typhoon and i put my sword back in to it's sheet, then i go check if i can use the weapons of the mana soldiers.

Harinder is clearly worried about the 2 cannons, the best he can do is try to get behind cover when possible and dodge them when not, and the swords it shoots out he has to try to deflect with his own shortsword, and of course his only offense being the blasts he continues to let loose.

"Well, ain't that a kick in the head," she muttered as she leaned on her rifle. "Yeah, I'd suggest you take it easy. You put a lotta effort into not dyin' There."

Taking notice of the soldiers, Jirah decided to keep out of sight of them. The demon proceeded to move to the south, away from the soldiers.

Alexander continues running "You two move it we need to get out of here, theirs a big moster nearby and I'd rather not fight it in this situation."

"... Kinda weird how you went from hating me"

• Heavy Breathing
"to caring about my well being."

• More heavy breathing
I respond to the military woman.

[reposting]

Dies chuckles. "Forte postero tempore~?" She starts picking up the money and looking at the functional weapons.

@Everything12, Junko and Dragon

The corpses have some money on them, the functional weapons are all conventional weapons.

@Overlord and Jacky

The weapons of the soldiers seem to have broken from their final blast. There is no danger currently visible up ahead.

@Kiryu

The path south is blocked off by several collapsed buildings.

@Totadile

Harinder manages to find cover behind some rubble, avoiding the attacks, however the rubble is annihilated by the blasts the clump threw out, the clump is damaged by the impure mana blasts, it fires 2 more blasts of mana from the same cannons at the now exposed Harinder.

Letting out a low growl in frustration, Jirah decided to try heading east, the demon moving carefully so as to not alert any potential threats.

Harinder tries to dodge out of the way worried that those cannons might bring about his death, Doubting heavily his sword will do anything. The blasts he attacks the manatech soldier with are damaging it thankfully, but right now his survival is important. He of course is conciously trying to keep backing up, when he can, while he looks for cover to not permanently hide behind, but rather to momentarily block the construct's strikes and attacks.

"Oh, don't sound so desperate to die," she muttered as she took a couple steps forward. "Don't like ya, but I ain't gonna watch you get yourself killed either. I'm not some manic."

"Big enough that I 'd rather be far away when you endulge your death wish."

"Wait, I can explain. While I was looking around here, I found some notes from the people that caused all of this. This was the gun they made to take down the strongest experiment. It will work, but it only has one shot."

"Move on to where, exactly?" She asked as she continued moving forward. "You got good ideas on where to go?"

"Thats nice, if you manage to survive be sure to tell me how it went, I'm sure it will be a great story around a bar, hope to see you again but I won't be surprised if I don't" Alexander then wanders off in a direction thats away from where the monster was.

@Everything12

As Alexander heads the direction Silas and Dies came from, he comes upon a reality distortion, he passes through it with relatively little issue, feeling as if he is walking sideways for a moment, up ahead he sees a dead end leading to some buildings.

@Junko and Dragon

Dies and Silas see a man lacking half his torso among the corpses, he seems unconscious, but they can tell he's still alive, they see some machinery going wild up ahead, as well as some wandering soldiers patrolling around.

@Overlord and Jacky

Up ahead, some collapsed structures can be seen, the road being rather difficult to pass, but not impassable, a rather intense mana flow is spread out through the road, it is impossible to see further than that.

@Kiryu

The path east is a rather narrow street, however it is free of danger, some collapsed manatech dots the ground as Jirah passes through, he can see the main street up ahead.

@Totadile

The construct continues charging towards Harinder as he tries backing up, one of the blasts explodes near him, but doesn't impact him directly, the clump seems to have lost roughly half of its initial mass, it fires 3 more blades at Harinder.

Overlord775 said:
"Any better option ?"
"No, I suppose not. Just try not to get yerself killed, got it?" She rolled her eyes as she continued to trudge along.

Once they had reached the flow of mana, though, she frowned. She glanced at Jack. "So ya just gonna charge in like last time or..?"

Dies pokes the person missing half of his torso. "Heeey, vos mortuos tamen? Causa si habeam stab te cum mea ominous daemonum ensis~."

Harinder tries to dodge out of the way worried that those cannons might bring about his death, Doubting heavily his sword will do anything but trying to use it anyway to help deflect the oncoming blades. The blasts he attacks the manatech soldier with are damaging it thankfully, but right now his survival is important. He of course is conciously trying to keep backing up, when he can, while he looks for cover to not permanently hide behind, but rather to momentarily block the construct's strikes and attacks.

"Y'know I'm pretty sure this...whatever it is, isn't an actual obstacle," the woman muttered as she attempted to move forward down the path.

Back