• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm doing this again: Fire Dragon vs Dragon of Wrath

They both realize they're Demons, who have busty girlfriends, are part of a group of rebelsl and have issues with their Black Haired Brothers who are currently dealing with the death of their Lover, due to their similarities, they sit down and have a beer together and drink the night away

Fine, if we have to vote

I'll go with Natsu, since this Meliodas is unarmed, and really only uses Full Counter, which really wouldn't work against Natsu because he is immune to his own fire, so all Mel has is hand to hand, so I can't see him puting Natsu down alone, I think Natsu's Hand to Hand it better in this scenario, and can do better than Meliodas, since he can enhance all of his Hand to Hand with Fire, as well this version of Mel doesn't have Regen if I remember correctly

I give it to Natsu, due to having better AP, and Meliodas having no real good way to put Natsu down, and having a lack of regen

Meliodas can full counter his magic but its still flame and Natsu is immune to it(silver vs gray fight reference), and since it increases that attack power, maybe Natsu able to eat those flame(like Natsu vs vanish brother) Now about revenge counter, in this situation, anyone can win, but you will don't let Natsu punch yourself(it's a bad idea) Other than that, natsu have higher ap as @mitch mention

In the previous thread it was debunked the part where Natsu can eat his reflected flames. In the manga he tanked it instead of eating it like in the anime.

Vote counted.

I am unwilling to believe that with his 3000 years living and participating as one of the main fighters in a massive war, Meliodas is Natsu's lesser when it comes to martial ability.

Then there's Full Counter and Vanish Counter, so Natsu's flames aren't likely to make much difference in most scenarios. Revenge Counter assures that unless Natsu knocks him out or kills him in one shot, or quickly enough, any damage he piles up is just gonna be detrimental to himself. This is without accounting for Meliodas heat resistance from being in Purgatorio. tnu

Finally there's the Hellblazes which I am iffy about, but after the Zancrow incident, despite the dragon's seeming insistence to keep eating other elements, I'm leaning that Natsu couldn't eat it and could potentially be effective, by whatever small amount.

I'd like to know by how much would Natsu beat Meliodas in strength, until then I need to vote for the little guy.

Neither have a notable AP difference

Mel is casually 447 megatobsnwhile Natsu is 550 megatons

Though I don't know how casual Natsu's feat is

I lean towards Meliodes myself

On top of everything already stated Meliodes's Regenerationn is vastly better and renders Natsu incapable of killing him unless he were to punch Meliodes in half which is going to be incredibly hard to do against an incredible swordsman with around equal AP that can also fly.

Natsu feat ain't casual, even with his best effort he barely did a thing to Etherious Mard who should be considerably stronger than his base form who should be comparable to 550 Megatons.

So it's safe to say that Mel is at least slightly stronger.

IIRC Mel's regen works in the wounds but accumulates damage.

You can't Assume Meliodas is slightly stronger, Base Mard Geer is quite a bit stronger than the 550 Megaton Feat, and then his Etherious Form is quite stronger than that, and Dragon Force Natsu did wreck Mard and Blitz him, he couldn't finish him off, but still, also this mel doesn't have the insane regen, didn't this guy get knocked out by a sword slash and the wound stayed, also Full Counter and Hellblaze are useless against Natsu, Meliodas has no way of soundly taking out Natsu, all he has is Physical abilities, Which Natsu is better at, more years don't mean better fighter

Then explain to me what assures you Natsu is the better melee fighter. Years means experience, unless you'd wanna argue Meliodas has been doing much of nothing for 3000 years.

Hellblaze is no normal flame, just like Zancrow's God Flames. Every instance I've seen of a normal dragon slayer absorbing elements come from absorbing the power of another dragon slayer (flame of rebuke is just another flame he can eat, but a special one, and Etherion... yeah). The only exception was Zancrow and he couldn't do it the normal way, not to mention the flames hurt him. If the same is the case for Hellblaze, even if Natsu eats it, a full countered hell blaze attack is gonna sting.

Finally, you are calling a technique that let's meliodas reverse/vanish any ranged attacks, or Natsu's flames in general, away from him useless. I am confused. Also, still, Revenge Counter.

In the previous thread it was stated that even if Natsu can remain unscathed by his own flames reflected to him it isn't the same for his stamina.

I'm just saying, Natsu has perfectly analyzed Fighter's Movements, to the positions of their attacks, the form of their defenses, and even their Breathing Patterns, his enhanced Senses especially in Dragon force, let him do much better against opponents and read there movements, also Natsu has eaten tons of different Magic and absorbed them, Flame of Rebuke, Lightning, and even Etherion, which is pure magic itself, Zancrow's flames are a higher form of Natsu's Magic, so he needed a trick to eat them, but he still succeeded, he could eat hellblaze and get a boost in power, and since this is unarmed Meliodas, he's not using Revenge Counter, Also since he's not allowed to use Wrath or his Demon Mark in this fight, No regen, And yes, Full counter makes Ranged attacks useless, however Natsu's Close quarter combat and magic, still apply here. This is a heavily weakened Meliodas, in fact it's the beginning of the Series Meliodas, which is his weakest form

I don't think this form of Meliodas has enough to put Natsu Down, Full Counter won't work, while Natsu has to just keep wearing meliodas down, and can even consume Hellblaze if he wanted too, Natsu takes this mid-diff

I don't get why people even bring up the god flames as a point that Natsu can't eat them. Natsu literally ate the flames and then oneshotted the opponent who was stomping him. After he realizes he can't eat it the normal way, he just uses the trick again.

Besides, Natsu has eaten demon flames before(Tempester from Tartaros). God Flames are a special case, they don't even really "burn" as Zancrow himself stated.

So Natsu should be able to eat Hellblaze. Not that it makes a huge difference.

@Enryu

What Reasons, cause I have debunked some of the earlier reasoning for Mel's Win

Back