• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were/are writer, how strong would/did you make your Verse Part 2: The Return of Writer

SomebodyData said:
"half demon, angel, dragon, and god"

Now hold on there a second, so he's 200% mythological?
Yup his mother is an angel dragon hybrid and his father is a demon god hybrid.His demon name is mephisto and dragon name ouroboros.He is also Judas Iscariot.His divine origin comes from Gaia his father was the son of Satan and Gaia.His dragonic origin comes from tiamat his mother was a result of an experiment by Micheal

Yup his mother is an angel dragon hybrid and his father is a demon god hybrid.His demon name is mephisto and dragon name ouroboros.He is also Judas Iscariot.His divine origin comes from Gaia his father was the son of Satan and Gaia.His dragonic origin comes from tiamat his mother was a result of an experiment by Micheal

So he's like Ichigo except more cool and planned out from the beginning?

Funny thing about Setsuna's idea is I once had the same idea for my verse as well for cosmology craziness, although it gets less prominent in the modern age as each take place after a certain event (ie those that survived Ragnarok would be all there is of the old Norse gods, same for those of thr Kali Yuga age if there's any from Himdu Mythos, etc.)

8-B / 8-C / 9-B for the weakest characters

8-A for mid-low tiers with 4-D hax

Low 7-C/7-C for mid tiers with 11-D hax

7-B for mid-high tiers with Infinite-D hax

and 7-A for high tiers with 1-A hax

And 1-A characters for the God tier

Resistances to common hax like MM or WE or reality warping (it's sorta common in tier 2). I value defencive hax over offencive hax. No point in using EE if the other guy uses MM on you just by being there.

I was thinking of maybe making a character with a sword that is made of high pressured water, and they use magic to keep the water spinning at high speeds on the blade without falling ("magic" being the name of a type of energy that can be used to move objects around; the more skilled you are with it, the smaller the objects you can move are, and if you're skilled enough with it, you can do more impressive stuff, like moving atoms to turns something into something else or even manipulate the fabric of reality by moving quantum strings, but that requires years upon years of training, that's why only the most skilled wizards can use to magic to its full potential.)

For me? I gave one of my OC's this thing where he has golden weapons that can replicate any and all weapons from past, present, and even future in some degree. There's a lore reason for it though I think it'd be all kinds of weird, cliche-ish and mary sue-ish though I will note is he's more of a CQC guy and REALLY hates using weapons to kill his enemies as he'd rather inflict pain made by his own hands (still a good guy, btw) rather than have something done for him in his hands...if that makes some sense.

I have another that has powers over the night/darkness/shadows and he has a lot of applications for it whenever he's trolling anybody or being serious, ranging from coming out of shadows from anywhere in the world (at first it was just limited those in his general vicinity or by "jumping" into someones shadow and hiding there to do whatever but gets bigger in range as he gets progressively stronger) to being able to reality warp on a planetary scale...and this is really all in like the first half of my would series.

For reference, my would-be story has a time span of ten years starting from 2012 to 2022. And my dude can already do that in just half of that. Though by the second half, it gets into more cosmic level stuff and beyond but that's just a couple of the many haxes I have/would have given them.

Pretty much the entire cast of DHS characters have a sort of passive 1-A Law Manipulation...it's not really hax though...it's the source of their magic...and it simply enforces the laws of the system which governs their abilities onto anyone who is within the same multiverse.

Things like Unholy users being weak against holy and light magic, or Vampires losing all of their XP when engulfed by water, holy, or light magic.

Oh yeah, by the way guys, about the story I talked about further above in this thread I decided to post my completed chapters for it in my blogs so you guys could read it (if interested). Chapter 1 is already posted. Here's the link:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ProfessorKukui4Life/Novadon_Episode_1

If any of you, other than the people I talked to already, want to read it you can start here. For the record, my characters start out as casual 7-A's lol.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
What kinds of powers and abilities do you guys give your main characters?
Because I don't find hax interesting, all abilities are physical except for one guy who has some degree of mindhax, but he still primarily uses elemental magic.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
What kinds of powers and abilities do you guys give your main characters?
The protagonist have the power of auto create tech-armors that adapt to any kind of hax if he has been affected by this in the past

his best friend can control some DJ discs that allows her to see possible futures and when she create some melodies she can "decide" the future, it's something similar to the almighty of Yhwach

Hax really ***** with your story from experience.

Say I did an RP with my friend, and the problem is he kept on disintegrating enemies on sight when I give him that power.

So it's quite awkward to have a challenging story and stuff like that.

I only have one main character with a lot of hax, and it's the violent split personality of one of the protags.

So he has hax, but that's a very bad thing for the main characters.

He's a wendigo who's bitter that the world of mysticism and myth has been left behind by the modern world of science, and he has Superhuman Phys, Ice Manip, Madness Manip, Morality Manip, Regen (Low-Godly), Body Control, Sound Manip, Size Manip, Shapeshifting, Weather Manip, Animal Manip, Absorption, Stat Amp, and Cold resistance

You know thinking about it, Edward did make a sort of point about how hax really f over ones story. Or, well, could or can that is.

Mainly comes from the fact that I've only focused on the Hero side of my OC cast and didn't make enough villains, or would-be villains, to counter their shit.

Like I mentioned earlier above, I have one guy that can essentially create any kind of weapon using his golden armaments regardless of their time and place, which also regens everytime he uses them as one-time nuke-like weapons (basically Archer's shit) and that's just one step of it as it does a lot more later on as he masters it. Same thing with the guy I said above that also has a really broken hax knife and whatnot.

Thinking more, the only kinds of "opposition" I've ever made for these modern peeps were a species of creatures made of Chaos that can distort things like space, time, and even causality around them, and some other cosmic beings but that was all I ever did for them before stopping it for who knows how long.

(Story of my life there was a would-be writer :/)

Ofc, having hax ISN'T a bad thing and it can work is what I should say too here.

Don't really have much else to add on to this and not like I'm saying anything bad to it, merely putting out what came to my mind on this.

That said though, my characters also have their kind of struggles to go through and that's in the form of self-deprecation...as in, they REALLY have moments of just not feeling assure of themselves in their lives in spite of the powers they have. Basically all of them going through their own personal problems whether it is related to their own character, their past, their current standing in their world, so on and so forth.

Well I've been working on my DC fanon and it's actually funny how solidly powerful I made them (especially my version of Darkseid)

All up he's one of the top tiers of the verse at High 6-A by being far above a character capable of this . In terms of speed he's around Relativistic with SOL attack speed as well as Dura Negation, Transmutation Attack Reflection, BFR and more.

To elaborate on what I said before, I find hax disinteresting, but not necessarily the characters that use them (unless they pretty much embody hax like Yhwach or a certain nazi). Also, @Saik, using Link and Kirby as examples isn't fair.

In the fantasy verse that i created with my friends, due to the fact that even OP characters are supposed to be somehow killable (with some exceptions) by normal but equiped and prepared humans. Most top tiers are tier 8-C, mages have shit tier durability without barriers, and few characters are above subsonics speeds. There is some good haxes here and there, but being tier 7 is enough to be considered an almost invincible being. There is nothing wrong with op verses and haxes, but our stories are focused mostly on tier 9 guys at most, and we don't want to justify having dozens of city busters running around. When we create a tier 8 character, he needs a good reason to be that strong.

i wrote the tiers in my universe in the last thread but im gonna talk about it more here.

at the end of the story the characters will be 7-C (The pet) 6-A (secondary main characters)

low 4-A (the mc's and some of the gods) high 2-A (the creator of the universe)

hax:

some death and life hax

power equalisation

magic spells of different kinds.

Back