• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could you survive your own/Another FC/OC Verse?

While we wait for venefica’s 7-A/High 7-A tournament to begin, here is a fun & games Idea I came up with ages ago:

Da Rules:
  • Vsbattles verses are allowed if you don’t have any ideas
  • No completely safe verses (e.g one with a school setting, one that’s extremely easy to be safe in, like Skyrim with safe zones, one where you can easily revive over and over, etc.)
  • You are allowed to use whatever power system a verse has, e.g Magic
  • As a result of the third rule, You can get stronger if the power system allows you to do so
  • You can befriend other characters to protect you or give you powers (If possible, that is)
  • You are teleported at the beginning of the narrative of a verse, and due to rule 3 in survival conditions, everything that happens in the first 30 days, either an apocalypse, invasion, war, etc, will happen.
  • You are randomly teleported without warning. No prep time Allowed
  • Prior knowledge is allowed, but nothing beyond what you already know
  • No god-modding if you are the writer of a verse, that means no making yourself able to one-shot everything :/
  • You spawn in an area where you don’t immediately get killed by something, but you will inevitably encounter danger. Additionally, you are not starting in a safe zone, either.
Conditions For Survival:
  • No dying (Duh)
  • If you are put in a place of eternal torment by a character, or otherwise trapped by some sort of BFR or Void where you cannot escape within a short time, that’s a big L my guy
  • You must be able to survive for at least 30 days
  • It doesn’t matter how you survive as long as something like the second rule isn’t applied. Whether If you’re starving, poor, depressed and bloody, or living your best life, it counts.
Next to or outright Impossible To Survive:
  • Bakuhatsu (Extremely dangerous enemies, especially at night. Lot’s of time needed to become anywhere remotely powerful, & extremely physically/mentally challenging and unfavourable conditions. And all of this is in the safest areas.)
  • Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons (Extremely dangerous enemies 24/7, deadly diseases, Presumably almost unliveable conditions and no safe zones whatsoever, and plenty of things that can just kill you instantly. Even with fate manipulation, the main character, Blackjack, barely survived a month.)
  • The Keyword Is Try (Extremely Powerful Enemies, Power System is extremely difficult to learn and use, & Overall unfavorable conditions)
  • Jeffrey Gets Banned From Tiktok (The sun will blow up and destroy the earth in 5 days. Unless you befriend Jeffrey and/or Bryan, You have no chance.)
  • DOORS Battlegrounds (Seek punches the moon into the earth, & all of the characters scale far above any human being.)
Really Difficult:

• Child of a curse (Lots of extremely powerful enemies (werebeasts) that even the strongest in the verse can barely fight. Using magic requires prep to learn how to use, and using too much can kill you. However, there are ways to build resistances and get stronger, albeit they are not pleasant methods)

50/50:
  • Supreme Duelist Stickman (Liveable and not actively dangerous conditions. Some enemies will not kill you, & relatively simple power system)
  • Deidalius’ Verse (Dangerous conditions, obtaining powers is luck based, but there are a few helping hands available.)
  • Monstrosity (Lots of monsters, but lots of helping hands, too.)
  • Crestseal (Inhospitable conditions, and dangerous enemies, but survival largely hinges on where you spawn.)
  • Jeremiah Calhoun (Zombie outbreaks and terrorism are common, But if you pace yourself, get a weapon, and do not draw attention, you should be fine.)
  • The Eviler Fazbear Segments (Remake) (Do not do anything dangerous or dumb, and you should be fine.)
  • Froggy Universe (Red stickmen constantly pose a threat. Low sin-meter and kind nature required overall)
  • Stick Shenanigans (Xono & Mr Portal pose a big threat, but do not always kill, and survival chances mostly hinge on your location.)
Easy peasy lemon squeezy
  • Stick Gang (Heroes are competent and attempt to minimize collateral damage. As long as you avoid densely populated areas or villain attacks, you are very likely to survive.)

Reply with 1 or multiple verses and a cool explanation of how you (no memes, Javen. You are no stick figure) or the average Joe would deal with it, What your strat would be or what the best strat is overall, or whatever you want, along with da difficulty level.

Last edited:
Naturally, I shall kick things off, starting with an obvious choice…

In Bakuhatsu, as of the latest chapter at 99 times out of 100, you will die a gruesome, horrible death. Especially if you are out and about during night time. Since you’d be starting out in the woods like Asuna, it’s pretty much inevitable that you will encounter a monster, and even the weakest one’s like goblins have weapons like knives and other sharp weapons, meaning that unless you are peak human irl or you can figure out how to use magic extremely fast like Asuna did, you’re dead. And those are the weakest and slowest monsters in the whole verse. Even if you make it to the capital or a village without dying, you still have to worry about a criminal jumping you and killing you to get some quick XP, bandits, potential war (shhhh), being accused of being a jorogumo contractee, and a whole lot of crazy stuff that happens daily, like, I don’t know, nuclear-level explosions extremely close to civilian areas being considered normal.

If you want to survive, the best strat is to just locate the entrance to the endless library somehow and befriend chidori, or somehow find asuna’s exact location and befriend her as well. In both cases, they can give you tons of XP if you do quests with them, and you’ll be strong enough to at least defend yourself pretty quickly, and as long as you don’t do something extremely stupid, you’re good. That’s relying on a lot of luck and chance, though, especially considering how huge the capital is, and the fact that finding the endless library on your own is basically impossible, and requires you to be out in the forest, right where the monsters are. You could always just make a squad out of random npc’s, but since 99% of adventurers are newbies, there’s a good chance that them and you will die on a quest considering that death is super common in bakuhatsu, so you’d need a lot of luck for that too if you want to survive, let alone get strong enough to do sumthin yourself

So the most practical option is to just be homeless and wait out the 30 days, but if you end up starving to death, then jorogumo will take your spirit, reincarnate you into a demon, and force you to do exceptionally gruelling tasks for eternity (No spoilers for why she does this or what you have to do yet, especially considering I haven’t planned that out yet, but you get the point) It’s basically a fate worse than death.

Therefore, While it’s 100% not fully impossible, Bakuhatsu deserves a good “If you get sent here you’re 99.9% screwed” ranking.

I’d say I’ve got a good 50/50 chance assuming I join the tournament in my verse and am not just a random guy since it’s pretty underground. There are plenty of characters that don’t really kill whether they just don’t feel like it or actively don’t want to but also plenty who have no qualms with killing and will likely do it since this is a no rules sort of fight with weapons involved. If I get really good with a weapon and ki, I’m sure I can make it and once I survive the tournament either by winning or losing to one of the nice people I’m set.

Well, from what I've written so far, the world is a dystopian society where the strong can do whatever they want to the weak, the government is corrupt, and they control the world and all countries and society has been filled with degeneracy, morals have been corrupted. What is evil and wrong is normal. The economy and crime is rampant, since a lot of people were given superpowers randomly just a few years ago.

Some countries allow you to use superpowers in public, others don't. Superpowers are pretty much almost treated like owning firearms. Either way, in most countries and states you have to tell the government what are your powers for the sake of safety (Tracking you down and putting you on a watch list if someone with the same powers you have committed a crime)

Obtaining powers is luck-based, it depends on your species, genes or sheer luck, maybe a stronger being will want to toy with you, and they will give you powers to make you entertain them. But some powers can be obtained through effort. Magic and dream powers. Magic is emotion-based, you need to be in a situation where you have extremely strong feelings (Extreme anger, sadness, pride, happiness, etc) to gain magic powers but even then it's luck-based, and you'll need very intense emotions, like losing a loved one or have really intense determination to change the world.

The other way is to be obsessed with a particular type of object, thing, idea or concept and study it. So if you want to control water, you have to be obsessed with water, be knowledgeable with water, know almost everything about water. And even then, it's still luck-based, you have to have a dream where you use a power that controls the thing you're obsessed with to use that power since those powers come from dreams. The people who get these powers are people who have the knowledge of a certain thing that rivals the knowledge of a scientist.

There is a third way to obtain powers. To become the embodiment of a certain concept. To do that, you need to become the person who has the most traits related to that concept in your universe. So if you want to become the embodiment of hatred, you need to be the most hateful person in the universe. But if there is already a person that embodies the concept you're trying to embody, you have to separate the concept from them (With weapons or powers that can separate the embodiment of a concept from a concept)

The fourth way, is a specific power, levels of importance in my stories can pretty much give you luck and limited fate manipulation. The more important you are, the harder you are to kill. Importance is determined by influence, political power, how many lives you can affect, fame and infamy.

The fifth way is by becoming a myth. Some characters can get powers depending on what people think or believe about them, mostly mythical creatures.

The last ways are through genetic manipulation and technology.

Now, since I am in America and my stories are a modern DC/Marvel/BNHA/superhero fantasy, I will assume I will appear in America. Right after I spawn, I will likely get mugged if I carry any valuables. There is also a chance that a random criminal, villain or godlike being will kill me randomly for entertainment or for no reason. There is also the chance that godlike being will notice that I come from another world, and they might help me, contact me or try to use me to entertain them.

There are also multiple characters that break the 4th wall and might know who I am in real life. One girl that's the narrator, and another girl that's very strong. Both are almost equally strong, one hates me and will try to find me and kill me, and the narrator girl might help me. Both are equally strong, so I will just pretend neither knows me and put myself in some sort of position of a reader or non-reader who gets isekai'd into my stories.

In case I survive existing in my universe, I will be homeless in a society that's poor, so I will either have to get a low income job or become a criminal to earn money. After getting enough money to survive without starving, I will have several options.

I can use my knowledge of my stories to try to contact characters who will protect me, though I have to be smart about it. Most of my characters are villains or evil dickheads, the nicest are probably just assholes.

I can try to give information to the government about the identity, powers and locations of criminals and rebels, become a government peasant. Maybe they will compensate me and continue to use me to track certain people. Or maybe they will experiment on me to discover the nature of how I got into this world. Either way, the government is evil, so it would be morally wrong to dox rebels for them.

I can also try to contact certain rebels, tell them personal information about them or others to let them know that I am special, though the issue is that I would have to drive to their houses and a lot of them live in different countries and states.

There is a group of rebels near Florida, so I could drive there and contact them. I will exchange information for safety.

There is also an evil, prideful scientist. She's the smartest person in the world, maybe I could try to dox her enemies, let her know how she can become stronger or get her interested in my nature as a human from another universe in exchange for safety and genetic/technological modifications/advanced technological gear.

There are other characters that live in other realms, planets, universes or countries. Assuming I am poor, I could probably just make a social media and contact them. I will give them information in exchange for money, safety or anything that would be good for me. The issue is that the government might be spying on our conversations, and they might know about me and that I am not siding with them.

Depending on who I contact and how I contact them, I will get safety, money, and maybe superpowers. Getting magic is too risky because I am not a very emotional person and I wouldn't know how to put myself in a safe situation where I feel very emotional.
I could try to get dream-based as a hobby, I study something like oxygen and I pray that I get enough luck to dream about oxygen.
Becoming the embodiment of a concept is too hard for an average guy like me.
Same with getting more levels of importance, even then they can be bypassed by more important people.
Creating myths about myself might be possible, but I don't have enough rizz to pull that off.

In short, if I don't get spawnkilled or killed randomly due to bad luck, I have a decent chance of surviving thanks to my knowledge of things other characters don't know. I would need outside help to gain powers, but I can at least guarantee my own safety, which is what matters the most.

Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons, I'm mentioning Project Horizons specifically for reasons I'll get into.

Of course you have the Fallout standard of radiation, raiders, ghouls, out of control machines, warlords, mutated animals, and Alicorns, who are the scarier Super Mutant stand-in.

Then you have the stuff OG Fallout Equestria introduced. First you have Pink Cloud, which fuses objections it comes into contact with at a molecular level, before liquefying them. Then there's my favorite, Killing Joke, an extreme version of MLP's Poison Joke, which purposely plays sick deadly "jokes", such as, making a Zebra's stripes into huge gaping wounds due to her feeling that way metaphorically, or making a child's lungs exhale chlorine due to a traumatizing experience said child had involving chlorine.

Now we get to the insane Bullshit you can expect to encounter in Hoofington, the main setting of Project Horizons.

First you have Raiders Disease, which imo is a bad, misleading name but whatever. Raiders Disease will psychologically warp you into a meat obsessed insanity should you eat any contaminated material. It's a deadly incurable disease that ends in 1 of 3 ways. First is the eventual destruction of your frontal lobe, because no matter what the disease will eat at and destroy your brain over time. Second is you eat so much of your own limbs in your own meat obsessed insanity that you bleed out and die. Third is, well someone puts you out of your misery. misery being the apt word, because you will still be aware that your urges have superseded you, and in the brief moments you regain control of yourself, you'll be begging for death.

Next on the PH insane train is Flux. Flux is raw Discord extract, his blood. 99% of the time coming into contact with Flux will result in an unstable chemical reaction, ie you will bloat up and explode violently. the other 1% still has you mutating horribly.

We're still not done, next is Enervation, an undetactable magic field that absorbs all "life" in it's vicinity. You literally walk into a field of this stuff and it will appear as if you died of natural causes. Higher concentrations of Enervation will melt you down to bone and extract your soul, and the worst of the worst will just do that process instantly. You will just instantly vanish body and soul. Hoofingtons underground is filled with this stuff for "Unknown Reasons". It's because Project Horizons true big bad is stuck down there passively emitting the stuff.

Finally we have the unique and admittedly, rare Wall Choir. A wall of malformed flesh and organs that sings a chaotic violent magical song that subconsciously pushes every single part of you to become a part of it. It will literally convince your inner organs to waltz on out of all of your orfaces to join the choir, and work against you.

tl;dr Biggest, thiccest, and fattest no. The main character died just over a month in and the only reason she simultaneously survived that long, and came back from death was because she had Fate altering powers. I didn't even mention the more insane bullshit such as pockets of space time that can just age you to death in seconds, devices that literally destroy your organs from the inside, or the insane faction situation going on.

Last edited:
Alright so,

Monstrosity

There's a lot....and i mean...A L O T of monsters that are willing to kill humans either out of need or simply out of mischievous pleasure (Such as the Skin Hunters who kill humans to collect their skins). There are however also monsters that defend humans (Ladyfly has shown numerous time to protect women, Lady Flower just wants to make people happy etc) or others that kinda just chill and do their own thing (Swift mostly just hangs out and acts as a local legend like Bigfoot). A lot of monsters are also still shrouded in mystery seen with Faceless Woman, as the monster utilize the false tale made about it to attack and devour those who approach it. I'd call it 50/50 sense some monsters are known about and some monsters are just gonna outright defend you.

Child of a curse

Really difficult. The world is populated with werebeasts with the peak of humans being only able to fight the weakest variety of them. Stronger werebeast often become bandits and are rather hard to deal with if you aren't skilled in magic because they will easily physically over power you and weapons are utterly unless unless silvered or magic. You could use magic as its something everyone is able to tap into, but it requires arcanic knowledge to properly cast spells and accidentally absorbing too much magic will quite literally kill you. If you were to however be bit by a werebeast, your chances become far better as you become far more resistant to attacks and even gain the ability to regenerate your wounds.

And that's about it for my verses that respect the rules lol

Last edited:
Now, since I am in America and my stories are a modern DC/Marvel/BNHA/superhero fantasy, I will assume I will appear in America. Right after I spawn, I will likely get mugged if I carry any valuables.
The rules state that you can’t get spawn killed, cause that would obviously be really unfair, so you’d be safe, but only for, like, a couple minutes. After that the rules won’t help you

The rules state that you can’t get spawn killed, cause that would obviously be really unfair, so you’d be safe, but only for, like, a couple minutes. After that the rules won’t help you
Ah, that makes sense. In that case, you would be safe if you're lucky. Avoid any crazy people and run away from fights.

Now that I think of it, the rule of "You will inevitably encounter danger" might mean that you might encounter crazy people with powers like superpowered thugs or villains. They're capable of blitzing and one shooting average humans since almost all of them control at least one element or something similar, they can fly, and they have high stats. Either way, it's possible to avoid them if you don't go to important events and places which might attract a superpowered terrorist and if you don't have any valuables. It doesn't change much, it still means it's 50/50 even if it's likely you'll live in poverty.

The prompt also asked how it would go if an average Joe appeared in your verse. In that case it would be the same as me but worse, they won't get powers unless they're lucky, and they wouldn't know how to get powers or connections. They could still live a powerless life of poverty if they're not randomly killed by a criminal. Though maybe they will be worried about the isekai and contact the government, and maybe then they will get help, but it's likely the government will just experiment on them to learn more about interdimensional travel. Still survivable. Though I'd call being experimented by the government to be torture, that would make you lose this challenge, so maybe keep that you got isekai'd to yourself.

Ah, and I saw that you added my verse to the list. Minor grammar correction, but when you want to indicate that a verse or thing belongs to someone, you add an apostrophe. "Deidalius' verse" or "Deidalius's verse" both are grammatically correct, according to Grammarly at least.

Alright let's talk about my D&D campaign, The Keyword Is Try. I think I'm doomed

There will be 3 big issues for me to face here. The Wildlife, The People, and The Infections

Let's start off with the wonderous creatures in this verse. Firstly, if I'm unlucky enough to spawn within 500 miles of Madness Mountain I can kiss my ass goodbye. Dragon invasions in the neighboring towns of Madness Mountain are frequent and happen often. Even a young baby dragon is an easy 9-B character, so I'm not fighting them off. Not to mention that adult and elder dragons can reach up to City - Mountain levels of power. So every attack is going to be like a nuclear bomb attacking the villiage. Not to mention the various hostile creatures like Griffins, Remorhaz, Mimics that can hide as anything, Sea Hags just chilling in any random river or lake, Displacer Beasts that can mess with your vision, heck, even "weak" creatures like Polar Bears are still dangerous. Many of these creatures are hostile to humans and don't live too far out of populated villages, so a run-in with them and I'm dead. I could try to learn magic, but unless I make a deal with a fiend (which I don't know how to do and I'm the DM), it's going to take a lot longer than 30 days to be good enough at magic to defend myself. Some people spend years learning magic from a high-level school and still struggle to defend themselves, so a 30 day course on magic ain't going to help much. So long story short, if I have a single encounter with any creatures in this verse, I'm dead.

Next up, the people. People in this verse can get up to 8-C with just their physical striking strength. That's way higher than me, a 10-B teenager. So if I accidentally piss off the wrong person in a tavern, I might as well kiss my ass goodbye, because they're going to pulverize my entire body with a single bitch slap. Sure hope I don't end up in the kingdom of Finia, because the vikings there fight with and wrestle each other litteraly as a way of saying hello, and even the weakest vikings there can wrestle grizzlies for fun. So if someone there wants to say hi to me, I'm likely not going to survive for long. Not to mention all of the cults in that world. Don't walk down the wrong alleyway or a cult of cthulu member could effortlessly overpower and kill me. Also, I should probably avoid the kingdoms hostile towards humans, as I'm not making it out. Better also avoid the litteral warzones with hundreds of soldiers far stronger than me fighting each other. And those warzones are shockingly easy to accidently walk into.

Lastly, the diseases there. Fun fact: the ******* zombie apocalypse happened in the "The Keyword Is Try" lore. And it technically hasn't gone away, it's just extremley controlled and not a threat anymore because vaccines came out for it and now zombies are pretty much non-existant. But do you know who's not vaccinated for the zombie plague? Me. It's unlikely, but I sure hope I don't shake hands with anyone that has the virus on their hands or is an asympomatic carrier, otherwise I'm apart of the living dead now. But you know what's even better? There are multiple zombie viruses! We got the drowned, we got the decayed, we got the skeletal, there's multiple diffrent diseases out there almost as contagious as the common cold sitting on peoples hands and doorknobs and every surface imaginable that I haven't had the fictional vaccines for yet, making me extremley likely to touch the wrong doorknob, rub my eyes, and suddenly become a mindless zombie that some barbarian brutally rips apart.

Now, it isn't completely hopeless. Why? Because other regular 10-B humans exist in this verse also. Normal humans are around and are alive, and there are plenty of safer towns and cities that are free from the dangerous wildlife and cults, and in all honesty, with prior knowledge of the diseases in the verse, I should be able to avoid it long enough to find a doctor and get them to vaccinate me for them. But, these safe cities are few and far between, and without decent fighting skill or knowledge of how to use magic, it's unlikely I'd live long enough to get to somewhere safe before a wild Griffin or hidden Mimic or a cult member manages to kill me.

I'd say this mainly depends on how close I spawn to a safe area and if I can realistically get there before being killed. I lean more towards Next To Impossible To Survive because as stated in the earlier rules:
  • You spawn in an area where you don’t immediately get killed by something, but you will inevitably encounter danger. Additionally, you are not starting in a safe zone, either.
So because of this, I think me surviving this is going to be almost impossible. Not completely impossible, as I could be lucky and encounter an adventuring party that protects me or something, but 99% of the time, I'm probably going to die

That's way higher than me, a 10-B teenager.
To be fair, that’s why you are allowed to use a verses power system, which I presume is magic in this case, so that we don’t get so many verses that 99% of people will die really quickly in. Otherwise, Me, a 9-C Teen (Proof) would get slaughtered in most of these verses with tier 8 and 7 peeps walkin around that can one shot me

I guess even then it depends on how fast you can become powerful in The Keyword is try, Like, if it’s a few days to go up a tier, as long as you pace yourself your good, but in a world like Bakuhatsu where you are extremely unlikely to even complete your first ever quest, that’s not feasible, lol

To be fair, that’s why you are allowed to use a verses power system, which I presume is magic in this case, so that we don’t get so many verses that 99% of people will die really quickly in. Otherwise, Me, a 9-C Teen (Proof) would get slaughtered in most of these verses with tier 8 and 7 peeps walkin around that can one shot me

I guess even then it depends on how fast you can become powerful in The Keyword is try, Like, if it’s a few days to go up a tier, as long as you pace yourself your good, but in a world like Bakuhatsu where you are extremely unlikely to even complete your first ever quest, that’s not feasible, lol
I could theoretically learn magic in this verse, but a big problem is that if you want to be decent enough at magic to actually protect yourself, it takes a long time. I wasn't born a sorcerer, so that's out the window, I don't know how to make deals with gods/demons, and even if I did I likely wouldn't have the resources to do it, and as stated earlier, even if I could use magic, I wouldn't be able to use it well enough to actually defend myself. Even with years of schooling and teaching, I would still likely have trouble out there.

Also I did some quick math, your punch was ~430 Joules of energy assuming the screenshot was legit and that I did the conversions right. What app did you use to get that number?

Also I did some quick math, your punch was ~430 Joules of energy assuming the screenshot was legit and that I did the conversions right. What app did you use to get that number?
This thingamajig (It goes at the bottom of my punching bag at home, pretty cool 👍 As for the legitimacy of the screenshot, you can reverse search that exact Imgur image and the same result won’t show up anywhere)
springos-ufc-punching-power-x-force-tracker-system.jpg

I could theoretically learn magic in this verse, but a big problem is that if you want to be decent enough at magic to actually protect yourself, it takes a long time. I wasn't born a sorcerer, so that's out the window, I don't know how to make deals with gods/demons, and even if I did I likely wouldn't have the resources to do it, and as stated earlier, even if I could use magic, I wouldn't be able to use it well enough to actually defend myself. Even with years of schooling and teaching, I would still likely have trouble out there.
Ah, okay, makes sense. I’ll just put keyword is try at Near impossible Tier then 👍

I saw that rule Ray...
Anyway Stick shenanigans is an pretty easy safe for me I automatically get toon force and can get LOTS of good guys to protect me sure there are some cosmic entities but as long as someone remembers me for the good things I did I'm getting revived
Easy dub mid diff tho

My verses are generally inhospitable with constant conflict going in all corners, with Crestseal offering the best chances of surviving for over 30 days since it has the least amount of conflict and the least amount of people that would just kill you on sight, at least early on, so I will use it as the basis here.

Crestseal is a large worldbuilding project and doesn't have a linear story as it focuses on multiple characters and species constantly, but generally, it is about Palovans, one of the species, so I may start at Palova, their planet.

Early in the story, Palova is in a state of later parts of a Civil War between several factions, but this is not too deadly for regular civilians. But that is only if I am a Palovan, going in there as a human means I am an alien from their perspective and they would see me as some kind of weird-looking creature. I may get arrested, but unlikely they would kill me. From there it's unclear if they release me in a short time or if I'll just be detained forever, if I am to be introduced to people like Thrasel (due to being a literal alien) I'd probably survive and be released as she's generally kind.

Since I am a human, it might be more logical to think I'd start in one of the human-led regions. This would severely reduce the chances of survival. In Crestseal, humans, in desperation, made a pact with ancient beings known as Nether Gnats to attain power and survive, this caused them to morph into the Swarm. From there their culture became heavily about death and conflict and they needed to constantly kill to not only get stronger but also survive, and if they stopped they'd die.

Being a human means that I'd either be killed on sight by one random Swarm or be captured and morphed into a Swarm myself since I am a human, causing me to be a Drudge. Surviving for 30+ days in that state becomes very unlikely as I cannot just wait around in safe areas but need to engage in combat just to survive, as Swarm will die if they stop killing. If I retain my intellect and knowledge combined with standard things Drudges are capable of, I may make it, but still unlikely since they die in random wars daily.

So in Crestseal, it is 50/50 depending on where you are and how you start. In Palova you have the best chances of survival but still risk being detained forever, in anywhere else you either are detained, enslaved, or executed.

I'll split OLH into its two stories, Stick Gang and Jeffrey Gets Banned From TikTok.

Stick Gang is an easy dub because, unlike your average superhero series, the heroes are semi-competent, and as long as I stay out of densely populated areas, the chances of villains attacking are pretty low.

Jeffrey Gets Banned From TikTok is a completely different story, however, as I have 5 days to get to a habitable planet that isn't Earth before Jarvis eats the f*cking Sun, and while both Jeffrey and Bryan achieved this, the former had a demigod for a bodyguard and stole a prototype ship from NASA and the latter was a supersoldier who earned an MFTL+ spaceship, and as you might be able to guess, I'm neither of those.

Last edited:
(Don't add these for it breaks the rules! I just find it funny to add them to the conversation)

Hikari's Light Festival

Very easy verse to live in, it's populated by a very loving kids who want nothing more than have a little fun...but you could actually die in it. The children play ridiculous dangerous games such as yeeting bombs at eachother, but they're able to survive it all thanks to the Game Planner boosting their stats before dangerous games like this one. So, theorically, you could easily die in that verse but the fact that everyone is just chill saves you from that.

Julia Lawson: On the case!

Very easy verse to live in. People don't really go around killing eachother...but even a 3rd grader could accidentally one shot you, so best not to get in anyone's way just to be safe.

Dancer's last step

Very easy verse to live in. People don't really reach above Tier 10 in the verse and prombles are usually resolved throught dance battles (Altought some have been shown to get physical). As a bonus, you also get access to the various super natural powers that dancing can provide in verse (it does require prep to learn them however but anyone in verse can use them)

Just for fun, I'll talk about some of the other verses, though I don't think they qualify for the above rules

2046: Prime
Litteraly just the regular world but with robots & futuristic tech. If you've got a good pair of lungs and can survive the polution, you'll be just fine

Hero's Oath
Just like real life but with superheros. So long as you're lucky enough to avoid a supervillian attack, you should be fine

Not A Kind World
Litteraly just the real world. Don't get involved with drugs, gangs, or oil executives (I hope someone gets that reference) and you'll do swimmingly

Terrifically Terrifying
Massivley depends on where you start. But if you start in a normal city, you should be okay. Just don't go around ******* with the supernatural. Don't mess with the monsters and they won't mess with you. And no-clipping into the backrooms is a 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance, so unless you got some real bad luck, you don't have to worry about that. But if you do go into the backrooms, just lay down and accept your fate because you are NOT escaping unless you have the willpower of a god, or you're mentally insane and really smart

I saw that rule Ray...
Anyway Stick shenanigans is an pretty easy safe for me I automatically get toon force and can get LOTS of good guys to protect me sure there are some cosmic entities but as long as someone remembers me for the good things I did I'm getting revived
Easy dub mid diff tho
What about the average joe tho? that's what we're talking about mostly

Just for fun, I'll talk about some of the other verses, though I don't think they qualify for the above rules
There's an easy peezy lemon squeezy tier, so they'd qualify as long as you have to put at least some sort of effort into survival. Hero's oath is the only one that'd qualify i think tho, cause the other two as you described are basically just the real world but with a few differences, which you and i have no trouble surviving in

Alright I'll do the rest of the verses I have

Elemental DOORS Battlegrounds

Every single spot on the planet is crawling with idiot monsters using anime powers. The WIP sequel series, One-Touch Man (yes, it's an OPM parody) makes this even worse, because the entities are stupider and stronger. Some of them just destroy planets for fun and the main dude, Seek, literally punches the Moon into the Earth. There's no way you're surviving this.

Sonic.EXE Vs. Rainbow Friends

For the sake of not letting this be a total snooze fest, let's assume you're competing in Toby's gameshow alongside the EXEs and Rainbow Friends. Only a select few of challenges are combat based, and Toby will make sure you don't die for the sake of keeping his gameshow PG. Pretty easy overall.

Alright, now for some verses I didn't make.

Jeremiah Calhoun

Shouldn't be too bad as long as you have a decent weapon by your side. There is the occasional zombie uprising and domestic terrorism, but as long as you don't draw too much attention to yourself you shouldn't be too endangered. I'll say 50/50.

The Eviler Fazbear Segments (Remake)

Don't buy anything suspicious, don't go anywhere suspicious, don't talk to anyone suspicious, and don't do anything stupid, and you have a pretty good chance of not suffering a fate worse than death! Cough cough Leslie cough cough
50/50

What about the average joe tho? that's what we're talking about mostly
Basically it depends what's happening
Every day shenanigans like I said before but in certain arcs THAT'S WHEN IT GETS BAD lemme give you one example in the honor infection arc nearly everyone on earth turned into an xono so if you're smart enough to stay away from them (which is kinda impossible they are very smart) and go with the right people you'll be safe but...they'll still go for you and your crew most of the other arcs are safe but... the azathoth arc nearly had the main universe absorbed people like world-destroyer-Nina, Dark Javen, and more would threaten to blow up the earth and you gotta be really lucky if Javen and the gang ain't off somewhere goofing off so I'd say 50/50 depends what's going on there.

Basically it depends what's happening
Every day shenanigans like I said before but in certain arcs THAT'S WHEN IT GETS BAD lemme give you one example in the honor infection arc nearly everyone on earth turned into an xono so if you're smart enough to stay away from them (which is kinda impossible they are very smart) and go with the right people you'll be safe but...they'll still go for you and your crew most of the other arcs are safe but... the azathoth arc nearly had the main universe absorbed people like world-destroyer-Nina, Dark Javen, and more would threaten to blow up the earth and you gotta be really lucky if Javen and the gang ain't off somewhere goofing off so I'd say 50/50 depends what's going on there.
Well you start at the beginning, what happens in just the first 30 days?

Well you start at the beginning, what happens in just the first 30 days?
OH
Nothing really I'll say what happens in the future web series
  1. Javen, and Colton mess around with Mr. Portal's inventions and the room they are in blows up and they get launched to the desert the average joe would either ignore this or just see what happens ain't no harm unless you were caught in the explosion
  2. Javen fight Dr. Meance shenanigans ensue nothing really happens but nearly everyone ignores where Meance lives so it's most likely you would too otherwise meance keeps you as hostage no biggie tho Javen saves you
  3. Javen and Colton gets scared that there might be an alien invasion but Mr. Portal's civilization is visiting unless you annoy Mr. Portal's people to the point where they snap they'll shoot you down with Ray guns
  4. I only know the season finale nothing else... NOW THIS IS the part where your screwed the first xono comes on in and immediately squished down 25 people with it's fist unless you have good reaction skills your screwed other wise you're good because Javen defeats it (as per usual)

I'll prolly just put it at 50/50 then, since presumably the average dude just needs to stay put in a safe location (If there is one) to survive this sort of stuff, since nothin's being said about the planet being blown to smithereens or sumthing

The Eviler Fazbear Segments (Remake)

Don't buy anything suspicious, don't go anywhere suspicious, don't talk to anyone suspicious, and don't do anything stupid, and you have a pretty good chance of not suffering a fate worse than death! Cough cough Leslie cough cough
50/50
I'm clearing no diff

V. Verse is simultaneously one of the most difficult to survive based on the power of the characters alone, but also pretty easy. It depends on your circumstance

Although filled to the brim with OPM types of monsters, and then crazy hax enemies I decided to make, there are places you can live to guarantee safety, like A-City which is where the WPA hq is, and being there is completely safe, especially after alliances with Witches are formed

You could also luck out and marry a witch. In all likelihood, doing this gives you a 1000% chance of survival no matter what thanks to currently WIP new lore.

However, there are very powerful enemies you can make too, even if you’re on good terms with the Coven. Honestly, not entirely sure where to rank it. I’m willing to give more details if necessary

EDIT: This all mostly just applies to living on earth as well

V. Verse is simultaneously one of the most difficult to survive based on the power of the characters alone, but also pretty easy. It depends on your circumstance

Although filled to the brim with OPM types of monsters, and then crazy hax enemies I decided to make, there are places you can live to guarantee safety, like A-City which is where the WPA hq is, and being there is completely safe, especially after alliances with Witches are formed

You could also luck out and marry a witch. In all likelihood, doing this gives you a 1000% chance of survival no matter what thanks to currently WIP new lore.

However, there are very powerful enemies you can make too, even if you’re on good terms with the Coven. Honestly, not entirely sure where to rank it. I’m willing to give more details if necessary
I'm going to become close friends with an witch and they'll protect me no diff
(Definitely going for Aerneia)

I'm going to become close friends with an witch and they'll protect me no diff
(Definitely going for Aerneia)
Yeah but there ain't no way I'm getting married to an witch not because I didn't choose to but it's fr because I get no GIRLS I'd be lucky if I get married to one let alone an powerful one.

Yeah but there ain't no way I'm getting married to an witch not because I didn't choose to but it's fr because I get no GIRLS I'd be lucky if I get married to one let alone an powerful one.
Witch’s mostly meet their partners in high school, seeing as every Witch that ever was or will be is a female, unless they’re not straight they’ll basically go without one if they don’t date during that time since they can’t meet anyone at Witch’s College or Parallel Earth, and finding someone while being an active Witch is difficult. But it isn’t impossible for them to get married if they miss it in high school, seeing as they could pursue whoever if they desired to date/marry, which is encouraged, so that the next class can have candidates

But they won’t marry anyone at all unless they’re a nearly perfect match since exposing themselves as Witches to someone who won’t spend their life as an honorary member of the coven is illegal by the Witches Code and grounds for being permanently expelled to an alternate dimension, so you can see why a Witch would want a perfect partner

Witch’s mostly meet their partners in high school, seeing as every Witch that ever was or will be is a female, unless they’re not straight they’ll basically go without one if they don’t date during that time since they can’t meet anyone at Witch’s College or Parallel Earth, and finding someone while being an active Witch is difficult. But it isn’t impossible for them to get married if they miss it in high school, seeing as they could pursue whoever if they desired to date/marry, which is encouraged, so that the next class can have candidates

But they won’t marry anyone at all unless they’re a nearly perfect match since exposing themselves as Witches to someone who won’t spend their life as an honorary member of the coven is illegal by the Witches Code and grounds for being permanently expelled to an alternate dimension, so you can see why a Witch would want a perfect partner
All I gotta do is become an coven's member then get married aight uhh what do I have to do?

Back